It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien autopsy film proven a fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i just found this link about the alien autopsy film. in life you have to go on hunches a lot of the time. i always thought this film was a fake. how about you?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There are just as many liars and manipulators outside government as within. Scary, eh? I never bought into this tape. I tend to believe the indivudals who make no attempts to profit and tend to keep to themselves after telling there story a few times. I'm not saying that the people won't talk about it, but they don't SELL it to people, either for money or emotional credits.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wulfi, is this Rense site guy some kind of White Supremecist? He seems to have an agenda that will prey on people's fears.

He rails on and on about the lack of an American ideology, yet he himself seems to use the rhetoric of fascism.

WHo is this guy?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I didn't know that this was news. I thought that the alien autopsy film was debunked a long time ago. I remember being a kid and seeing the video and being all excited, then finding out that the dummy was from some special effects studio.

This is the problem with Grey reports. The minor details stick with me when I read every report, and the inconsistancies sometimes are screwy. For example, it's been said that the grey body is a space suit, and that underneath is a scaly pink reptilian, or a wrinkly little dude with tiny eyes. The autopsy video shows big eyes and (grey?) skin.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfi
i always thought this film was a fake. how about you?

Yeah, and this film is a sore spot for me in particular. It was the release of this "autopsy" film that had me going and telling my friends and parents to be watching FOX when it came on. I even taped it, I was so excited.

I guess I hadn't yet been through years and decades of hoaxes, conjecture, and disappointment.

Well, now I have. And I'm skeptical that anyone is visiting us. I WANT it to be true desperately. But with each misidentified seagull, unidentified white light on a crappy shaky video cam at night, and each downright hoax, I get less and less excited about further findings.

I don't want to believe. I want it to be True.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My understanding is this: there was a fake film and a real film. Apparently the fake film was released not long after the real film as part of a disinfo campaign to discredit the real film. Santilli's film is not fake the other one is fake.

Also, it has been said that to successfully produce a fake Santilli film would have cost at least $100k if not more in order to get it right but then the film stock would have been proven to be recent.

Therefore if the Santilli film is fake then it was faked a long time ago and using special effects technology that I'm not aware that existed at the time.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Wulfi, is this Rense site guy some kind of White Supremecist? He seems to have an agenda that will prey on people's fears.

He rails on and on about the lack of an American ideology, yet he himself seems to use the rhetoric of fascism.

WHo is this guy?

he has a radio show. i've never heard it. i go to rense.com for UFO stories mostly and 9/11 info. i'm sorry to say i don't know what you're referring to in your second sentence. i know he has anti-zionist articles but a lot of that info is provided by jewish people. sorry if i'm no help with your question

as far as the autopsy film, i lost track of the story a long time ago. i remember in some forums (possibly here) that people were talking about the equipment used in the film and the stock it was on. at the time it wasn't debunked yet, so this was news to me.

as for the alien body, i always thought it looked pretty good (for a mangled alien). a little too human looking (muscular legs etc, altho i've never seen a real alien
) but i got a bad vibe from santilli.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Wulfi]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by Wulfi
i always thought this film was a fake. how about you?

Yeah, and this film is a sore spot for me in particular. It was the release of this "autopsy" film that had me going and telling my friends and parents to be watching FOX when it came on. I even taped it, I was so excited.

I guess I hadn't yet been through years and decades of hoaxes, conjecture, and disappointment.

Well, now I have. And I'm skeptical that anyone is visiting us. I WANT it to be true desperately. But with each misidentified seagull, unidentified white light on a crappy shaky video cam at night, and each downright hoax, I get less and less excited about further findings.

I was starting to feel the same way until I read Gazrok's write up on Roswell.

Roswell without a doubt happened IMO. If you haven't read through the info, go check it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Welcome to my world. At this point, I just want to physically jump through the computer monitor and choke anybody who says they have anything "proof positive." I've been around a long time, wading through all the nonsense. Waiting for somebody to actually come up with something that isn't just a load of crap. And I'm still waiting. How long has it been, now? Going on 40 years? That's a long time.

So now I'm the hardest-headed skeptic on the planet, and one you sure don't want to cross paths with carrying your out-of-focus videos or Bibles or any other thing that even hints that there is any supernatural magic or mystery in the world. I'll laugh at your foolishness. I'll force you to cough up some real evidence, and when it turns out to be junk, I'll laugh even harder.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Enkidu,
What's the old quote..."if you can't say anything good about anybody...come sit by me"?

Refer to my thread..."the human herd"

And people sure do get aggravated when you express that frustration.

NC

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
the film stock would have been proven to be recent.

About the time the Fox documentary came out I was working in the photo lab that did "outlab" services for all the Kodak, Wal-Mart, K-mart, etc. processing plants. I handled at least one ancient, unused 16mm film cartridge every week, including antique junk from the Soviet Union. Some of it still had the original WW-II vintage Army numbers on it.

I just threw out most of my own old (early '80s) Tri-X stock about 2 years ago, but I think I still have a few hundred feet or so of TX or Pan-X still laying around, and I've got a couple of old movie camera in the attic that came with odd rolls of film.

For someone needing it, a few hundred feet of '40s film stock would not have been a real problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can we at least see the few frames of the original film or whatever is left? They can do a lot these days with reconstruction. Go through it frame by frame.

Oh, now the price has just gone up.

Milk that cow!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Horse Bunk.

Santilli needs to say and confirm it. If there's something I'm missing then please post the site and details.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok since some folk are just too lazy to click the link and read, here's the article as it arrived in my email today-

Tonight showed the SKY ONE TV show 'Eamon Investigates - Alien
Autopsy. The show starts of with Santilli still claiming that he
saw real film of aliens and that he purchased it from a former
US military cameraman. However, there is now a change in the
story. Santilli & his colleague Gary Shoefield claim that it
took 2 years to buy the film & that when it finally arrived in
London 95% of it had 'oxidised' and the remaining 5% was in very
poor condition. They therefore decided to 'reconstruct' it based
on Santilli's recollection and a few frames that were left.

To do this they hired UK sculptor John Humphreys. Humphreys
tells of how he used sheeps brain for the brain and a lambs leg
for the leg joint.

The cameraman's interview film is also a fake. The man in the
film is someone they literally brought in off the street and
gave him a prepared script to read from.

Santilli and Shoefield continually try to insist that the AA
film as we know it is a restoration, but in fact it was made by
John Humphreys. To try and justify they claim that some of the
surviving original frames are seen mixed in with the
reconstruction/restoration. Interestingly neither Santilli,
Shoefield or Humphreys could point out where and which are these
frames when viewing the AA film.

Santilli admitted that the six-fingered panels in the debris
film were the result of 'artistic license' an he even produced
one of the I-beams from the boot of his car. The debris film was
also mde by John Humphreys.

In fact, Humphreys is the surgeon in the film, and a former
employee of Shoefield's in behind the window. He's Gareth
Watson, a man I met several times in Ray's office.

Nick Pope and mysels appear briefly in this show and I dare say
Nick will have hi own comments to make. For anyone interested in
the AA film I do recommend watching this if you can. I've taken
part in another show for Channel Five in the UK the content of
which I am not permitted to disclose.

After watching this tonight I can honestly say that I do not
believe one word of either Santilli or Shoefield and I have no
doubt that the film is nothing more than a complete fake. There
is and never was any original film and there is and never was
any US military cameraman. Santilli & Shoefield had little
credibility as it was but now they have none.

The alien autopsy film is dead and I hope to put it to rest,
once and for all, soon. Watch this space.

Philip Mantle

Hope this isn't too long a quote.

Santilli said it himself...the "AA" film is a fraud. And he has 2 witness' to prove it. And he confessed in front of the entire UK viewing audience of SKY TV.
Btw if you go to UFO Updates and check the posts from a couple of days ago it was predicted that Santilli would use the tv show to change his tune.

[edit on 4/5/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks. But where is Santilli's quote? I don't believe what's been put forth here from others. Though I'm open minded re the truth, except the "Tent Footage", I wish to know where I can find Santilli's quote, in writing or on video -- seems a fair enough question.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Dallas- his words are right there in Mantles review of the show. If you live in the UK you could have watched it and seen Santilli say it yourself. If not then we'll just have to wait for it to either be replayed here in the states or come out on vidoe or the internet. I have no reason to believe Phillip Mantle would watch the show and then fabricate the dialogue. I'm not sure if there's a copy of the script for the show(try IMDB.com). Santilli said it on tv in the UK and a very reputable person watched the show and saw him say it. Works for me. Something else to consider is the 'new' AA film coming to a theatre near you this summer featuring Ant and Dec. Should be a laugh riot.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
My understanding is this: there was a fake film and a real film.

This could be true but the AA film that was released was total b.s, I really think that There was no AA around the time of the roswell and i dont think that roswell actually hapend. Im not one for taking the governments side but this is one of the extremely rare circumstances where i do. it just doesnt make any sence, the only "evidence" that came to sugest a Alien space craft was pretty much a bunch of people with stories. For once the govs explanation actualy does check out as we have found out since then...now back on story, there would be Alien AA film(s) out there but this one is just b.s...and im not being ignorant...just smart.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Could of, should of, would of. Maybe, probably and chance. All part of speculative support for something that the authors have already admitted was a fraud.

By supporting the ideas of huckster, hoaxers, and charletans, people undermine the whole idea of remaining objective. The evidence against this video was made evident and clear years ago. This interview simply represents the last round in the chamber to end its misery. People need to let it go aleady.

top topics

join