It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mariah Carey dresses like trailer park trash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Also... Jlo has butt injection to keep it looking BIG

What the hell is a "butt injection"?
I think she O.D.'d on the butt injections.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Let me be the voice of reason here....JLo's booty is fine just the way it is!! It just jumps out and grabs you...demands your attention...like POW!! Plus that thing has made her rich and famous..sure as hell wasn't the acting or the singing skills. If she had a small behind she would have faded away into obscurity years ago. I dunno....I dig it

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
See.........I don't know..............that's just not attractive to me.

!!
*nearly smacks Dr.Love across the face* You're avatar is shaking his head!!

Jlo has butt injection to keep it looking BIG

Oni, I know you are from engerland, so this idea can be forgiven. Thankfully, in the US, there has been an injection alright, a cross border injection of FLAVA, as they say. Yellow Rice, Red beans, and all. Look at her from her Fly Girl days, you can see that, while its not emphasized, it huge. Thats part of why she was such a fit to play selena, who also had a huge butt. It wasn't from an injection, its from their mamas!

They do do butt aesthetic surgery, but its with implants.
At least I have never heard of injections that will only make the butt swell. Where can I order this stuff and start poking people?

This is a serious topic that deserves further consideration. I am calling for a special blue ribbon committee to investigate the matter, and I will personally not rest until we have scrutinzed this topic from every possible angle, turned it inside out, until we have an answer! I know I know, its very selfless of me to take on this butt load of a task, but what can I say, I'm a good guy, or something.

You can see here that it is indeed, quite large, and while its not sticking out as much as we'd expect, thats probably because of the angle of the camera, with a side on and from the top view.

Here, with the lower angle of view and the turned body, the real profile becomes apparent.

This topic is too complex to work out from photos alone, so we neede a working scale model to compare also.

And finally, its clear that this image below was made up by the anti-butt conspiracy, to make it seem like she has a smaller butt

Who is at the head of this nefarious conspiracy? It must be someone who has the most to loose from the Big Butt revolucion in america....

Dolly Parton and her evil country music!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hey, Nygdan, How did this thread about Mariah Carey end up SO focused on Jennifer Lopez's butt?

Not that I'm complaining.

Bottom line is, the seat of this issue is that there's no fooling around when it comes to throwing a curve like this into a thread about Mariah... This has got to end. Don't make me take back all the niiice things I've said about you...

Mariah who?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah, back to Mariah...

She's not trash, just LOOK at how she cares for the homeless.

She's a Diva!

You want trash? Start a thread on Whitney.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Mariah reminds me of a trashy broad in Saigon (different race) and that is her image. Society likes that and it sells her records (CD's) Sorry records are not atound much anymore. JLO just flat is not good. Both rather trashy. I saw the photos of mariah and I was not impressed. Still looks like something that you'd find on a corner is the district. Don't like her

top topics

<< 1   >>

join