It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Cheney behind 9/11 former Star Wars Head claims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the truth is a lefty!
the truth cannot be trusted!
long live the lie!

alex jones is an american patriot and hero.

Great, go ahead and believe the man who went to ask for help from another president who says his mentor and friend is one of the last and worse dictators in the world....and who also has an agenda against the U.S. just like his friend and mentor does.... Then there are people who claim that liberals have nothing in common with Communists....well, I guess Jones has proven the contrary...at least in his case...

He is obviously desperate to try anything and make up anything to make people buy his books and believe the bs he says.

Alex Jones is an American idiot, he is neither a patriot or a hero....he hasn't done anything to save anybody...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Thats right Muaddib attempt to discredit what was clearly stated as one man's opinion (Bowman) (one shared by many on here by the way) by attacking the interiviewer. I don't know Alex Jones and I really don't care...something happened on 9/11 above and beyond what the government claims (personally I believe the government let it happen either due to incompentence or for political gain) I love the way you wrong-wingers attack anything that contridicts your opinions.

....so let me ask you since you brought it up what good have you done for the world?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
my oh my

[edit on 6-4-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You know, I just don't get it. Evidence and testimony continues to pile up that this was an inside job...

And the best I hear coming back, in response to these allegations is:

Oh, he's just trying to sell a book.

That's ignorant. And it sickens me. We all know that the official story doesn't match up. But we're looking away. WE ARE LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by Loki]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Gentlemen/ladies, this is ATSNN. You are all aware that personal attacks and abusive posts are tolerated even less here than they are elsewhere on ATS. Please modify your posting accordingly.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Seekerof,

Apparently, Mr. Bowman did not get the memo or is simply drinking the wrong Koolaid?

Sir I am confused When you say someone is drinking Koolaid, What exactly does that mean?

Does it mean poor people cant afford beverages more expensive than kool aid? Does it mean most poor people are democrats. Does it mean black poeple?

Cuz you know, that slang is used to desribe black poeple.

Are you a racist?

Can you offer any explainations for the HUNDREDS of anomolies surrounding 9-11.

After reading your posts you sure seem to have an agenda.

You are on my watch list.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think this may be misdirection, even if it hits close to the truth.

I firmly believe it is ex-CIA Director, ex-Vice President, ex-(read my lips, no new taxes)President George Herbert Walker Bush who, with his ties to the global corporate cabal that is raping the world as we speak, was the domestic connection and kingpin behind 9/11.

His son had been handed the Presidency in the joke (I mean election) of 2000, and had proceeded to go on more vacations than walks to the Oval Office. It was obvious to every American with a brain that 'W' didn't have a clue, and he was fast becoming a laughingstock as the economy took a dump and apathy set in. His Daddy just couldn't have that. What kind of legacy would that leave him?

Just look at what has happened since then. Who has benefited? Who had the most to gain from 9/11, and who stood prior to it with the most to lose? Who had the international connections, as well as the domestic military and intelligence community connections and clout to orchestrate and execute the plan that became 9/11? OBL? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
moldmakertech

This has nothing to do with me, but I believe when he said drank the wrong kool aid, he was reffering to the heavens gate cult who brainwashed their members and then committed mass suicide by drinking poisoned kool aid, therefore, they drank the wrong kool aid, I don't think they were being a racist.

PS Hell yes 9/11 was an inside job, so were the london bombings.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by DrBones666]

[edit on 6-4-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If I recall correctly, the Heaven's Gate cult ate their poison in the form of jello or applesauce.

Their suicide, conducted in shifts, was accomplished by ingestion of phenobarbital-laced applesauce and vodka, not (as is commonly believed) Kool-Aid

link

Other sites claim it was phenobarbital-laced jello pudding.

Could be Mr. Hubris is referring to The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Perhaps he or an immediate antecedent were test subjects, or administrators of the project? If so, they might have known my Grandma, God rest her soul. Thank God my mom had already been born before she (allegedly) took part in the project.

Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
IMO Alex Jones has certainly gone down below Rense with that move he did, and it shows where his alliances lie.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
what did AJ say/do??

Sorry 1 line post.

I am still waiting for this question to be answered.

SOMEONE ANSWER IT PLEASE!!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
If I recall correctly, the Heaven's Gate cult ate their poison in the form of jello or applesauce.

Their suicide, conducted in shifts, was accomplished by ingestion of phenobarbital-laced applesauce and vodka, not (as is commonly believed) Kool-Aid

link

Other sites claim it was phenobarbital-laced jello pudding.

Could be Mr. Hubris is referring to The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Perhaps he or an immediate antecedent were test subjects, or administrators of the project? If so, they might have known my Grandma, God rest her soul. Thank God my mom had already been born before she (allegedly) took part in the project.

Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Actually, it was the Jonestown Massacre which have rise to the phrase. (Although technically what was drunk there was a generic form of kool-aid called Flavour Aid.)

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by moldmakertech
Seekerof,

Apparently, Mr. Bowman did not get the memo or is simply drinking the wrong Koolaid?

Sir I am confused When you say someone is drinking Koolaid, What exactly does that mean?

Does it mean poor people cant afford beverages more expensive than kool aid? Does it mean most poor people are democrats. Does it mean black poeple?

Cuz you know, that slang is used to desribe black poeple.

Are you a racist?

Can you offer any explainations for the HUNDREDS of anomolies surrounding 9-11.

After reading your posts you sure seem to have an agenda.

I take back every word I said. I was completly WRONG.

Seekerof - I showed my OWN ignorance with my post I am sorry.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Can you offer any explanations for the HUNDREDS of Anomalies surrounding 9-11.

Yes, good suggestion - lets get back to Relevant 9/11 discussion!

Let me tell you that I remember 9/11 and the events that followed like it was YESTERDAY!

I feel that the "Prison Planet Collective" brings up some very *Valid Points & STILL Unanswered Questions* such as:

* Why are several of the named 9/11 Hijackers *STILL ALIVE*?
news.bbc.co.uk...

* The Chubby "Osama Bin Laden" that appears in the supposed "Confession Tape" is obviously a Doppelganger when compared to other confirmed video of Bin Laden.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

* What the hell was that thing that REALLY hit the Pentagon. If that was a Commercial Passenger Jet you will have to excuse me while I get my Tin Foil Hat - I need it because no matter how many times I look at that footage - that is NOT what I see!

Why do U.S. TV News Networks continue to use/show this stuff like it was valid? It makes me wonder who is REALLY trying to Terrorize us! The Media & the Government seem to be working hand & hand.

Also:

* 9/11 is CONSTANTLY used as an excuse for the War in Iraq - while Halliburton (You know DICK Cheney's "Old" Company) receives "No-Bid Contracts" to handle the Oil!

* NOBODY WAS EVER FIRED!!! For the 9/11 or Iraq Failures!!! In fact they were all either Promoted or given Medals!!!

Why does the government still refuse to answer these questions - maybe because they are too busy sticking to their script (i.e. the "Official" Story - no room for questions here)!

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join