It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant Site by Guy with UFO Debris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

Directed there by Rense.com. Interesting. Although you can see that the guy's honest rant may be doing him less good than might otherwise. And it sure doesn't help the image of professional UFO researchers much, either. Oh, well. It's his hunk of weird stuff, and I guess he can do what he wants to with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
And it sure doesn't help the image of professional UFO researchers much, either.

Holy crap, that's a rant/kook site if ever I saw one. Note, that I'll not pass judgement on what his "item" is. It looks interesting. But JEEZ, people - when you've got something like that can you please refrain from making these long-ass center-justified multi-font-colored advertisements for your craziness?

The format reminded me of TimeCube.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ahhh, Yes, the TIMECUBE.
How time flies.
I am a horrible speller, and I regularly make giant spelling mistakes with simple
words.

But if I ever make a rant site, I will probably run a spell checker.

The BOB WHITE OBJECT people should probably do this as well.

And remove the central facing.

No one can deny that spell checkers exist.

I dare you TO PROVE ME WRONG.

I may contact this guy.

SO this object is not a rhyolite or a lightning formed metallic alloy?

IS IT, OR IS IT NOT!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That guys story is true! I seen his story on the history channel, they showed it during the show UFO files. I think that his story is true, and all his facts make sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I get tired of those kind of rants sites. If they've got the jones to submit it for serious study, call IIGWest.

www.iigwest.com...

If it's what they claim, bring it to the Independant Analysts there. Hell there's even what...10K in it for them if it's legit.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
HAHAHA, that Timecube website is ridicoulus, It is all crap, I would not spend the 4 hours it would take to read all that. It would be a waste of time. I read the first paragraph, and I could tell the guy who created that website is a NUT.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd love to get my hands on the object and test it myself. That would be a fun activity.

Hey! Why dont' they bring it to the Mythbusters. I'd bet they'd love to run simple tests on it. Just no firing it out of a cannon, plz!

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Um some are aware that UFOlogy has been reputedly in past infiltrated by spooks and other informants of the system.

The official UFO world is just as controlled by the 'brotherhood' as the world you step into everyday on your way to wherever you go.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's true. Disinformation is a practiced element of the intelligence community. I guess I am not exactly following which comments you are refering to with your concerns about spooks and the like. Are you saying that Bob White is a planted fraud, or that the Mythbusters guys are spooks, or what? Sorry for the confusion.

I would love to examine exactly what it is that he has found. I don't care if it is terrestrial, a martian object, or a UFO object, I still wanna figure out what it is. And I would promise to use text justification.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah true to a degree, but not as much as people think. The field does enough to discredit itself on it's own without any outside help.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did you get far enough in to it to see the photo series in which the hero is apparently trying to get serious answers from an unnamed woman who supposedly storms out of the motel room?

The hero is wearing a t-shirt and suspenders. The suspenders have little green aliens printed on them. Oh boy.

The object was supposedly ejected from a witnessed UFO. I've read conjecture that it was possibly produced as a byproduct of its propulsion system. I'm not sure if our understanding of physics could explain the creation of matter with significant mass in that fashion.

NC

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well is that not the 'thesis' of this guys website?

If something can be debunked: then the 'brotherhood' debunks it to make all the scaredi cats feel okay and to also prevent the truth from getting out.

IF something can't be debunked then IGNORE IT. That is the best strategy.

That is what the guy is arguing, I don't care if he wears a rabbit suit and jumps up and down on Wall Street looking for a job... Oh wait some guy did that already and a Wall street firm hired him...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Personally, I have no problem with the t-shirt and geek suspenders. I personally believe that whoever runs into the real thing and picks a piece of it up is bound to be an average joe who is just strange enough on the inside to not walk away and ignore the event. So I have no problem with that.

Someone like my wife would walk away and pretend that it never happened. She is mentally very stable and happy.

Its takes a bit of eccentricity to absorb the information and draw conclusions about it without closing off. As for the accuracy of those conclusions, who knows?

In any case, does anyone know if people do metal casting in the presence of very strong rotating electromagnetic fields?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I know its wrong to judge people by their appearance, but it's my opinion that his credibility with people outside of this field of interest can be damaged by appearing to be a 'kook'. Isn't that possible?

Ecto, this article appears to discuss the use of electromagnetic fields during metal solidification. I haven't read but the first couple of paragraphs.

NC

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
One of the inferences I got from reading material on the guys site but it was not explicitly said was that this material may have been cast in an environment with a lack of gravity. I'm not sure if anybody else got that idea or not from the writing.

Contrast that idea with NASA wanting to do production of certain materials in space orbit around the earth eg. grow crystals etc. The question is why? I know purity is part of the issue but I'm ignorant in terms of all the implications on such productive products and others.

What is most interesting and again not stated explicitly on the website is the long list of materials found in the sample the guy has. It can only mean one of two things impurities (which I think has been successfully answered to), or a highly complex alloy.

Consider that such a complex alloy with the small amounts of trace materials but the complexity of the atomic structure if it is in fact engineered.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
I know its wrong to judge people by their appearance, but it's my opinion that his credibility with people outside of this field of interest can be damaged by appearing to be a 'kook'. Isn't that possible?

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you there. Its just that in the future, if people do find the real thing, expect it to be a guy with few teeth and a wife-beater tee-shirt.

I remember after 9/11 this family drove back to my community from DC with a piece of the wreckage from the plane that hit the Pentagon. They appeared on TV with a newscaster saying "Look, these people have part of the wreckage!" Everyone in the state were disgusted, including me, Rather than help, or do something constructive, they stole a piece of metal that helped kill people, and then headed for the nearest news outlet. Totally hick.

I imagine that we are likely to have the same problem with anyone finding UFO stuff, and they will likely be taken into complete custodial care by agencies with no public names.

Thanks for the link, I am gong to look into this stuff when I get home.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
One of the inferences I got from reading material on the guys site but it was not explicitly said was that this material may have been cast in an environment with a lack of gravity. I'm not sure if anybody else got that idea or not from the writing.

I didn't, but I will look into the metallurgy on that.

Contrast that idea with NASA wanting to do production of certain materials in space orbit around the earth eg. grow crystals etc. The question is why? I know purity is part of the issue but I'm ignorant in terms of all the implications on such productive products and others.

It is also the potential for highly uniform structure in metals, something that simply can't happen in gravity, where metal cooled even slowly tends, such as iron, to form small magnetic domains. But I am not a material scientist, so I would check with one for a real answer.

What is most interesting and again not stated explicitly on the website is the long list of materials found in the sample the guy has. It can only mean one of two things impurities (which I think has been successfully answered to), or a highly complex alloy.

I didn't see any figures on his site about the quantity of many of the elements. Are we talking Parts per Million on most of those? Or are they all present in molar units?

Consider that such a complex alloy with the small amounts of trace materials but the complexity of the atomic structure if it is in fact engineered.

True enough. A microstructured metal is beyond our technological capacity but could have profound electromagnetic and structural properties.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i just peeked at his object, as thats the only intrest i had in the whole thing an pobbily is the only factuall thing that guy has going for him lol.....

It looks like a Horn to be honest, Check it out, like it was Cut off, as in a ritual or somesort, I mean humans cut locks of hair off to keep, Why not horns?

new topics

top topics

join