It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sometimes, in the night, I see things in the shadows moving, but when I turn on the lights real fast, there is nothing there. I have also noticed that the room gets cold when I see these "shadow things." I can tell when they are there, because they seem darker than the shadow, and they have a Huminoid shape, but they don't "look" human. I say they don't "look" human, because I have never seen one clearly, only in the dark. Can someone please help me in figuring out what these thing are? Does anyone else see these things?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Can someone please help me, I am serious about this subject, and I am a loss to explain what it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I grew up in a haunted house and had the same things happen. Whenever it was in the room the temp would get very cold. I think it's a demon. Keep a bible in your room open to any page in Psalms and it will stop bothering you.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what if the shadow things arent Christian, maybe Muslim, or Jewish
. Put out a Torah and Koran. just to be safe. Sometimes people that are bi-polar or schizophrenic(sp?) expierience mild hallucinations, I've been told. Not sayin you are. My advise is sleep with the lights on.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There are quite a few threads about shadow people. Many different members have expeirenced them as well. I guess it could be just a mass hallucination but its highly unlikely. Possible explainations for the existance of these beings include but not limited to:

-Primordial forces of the universe slipping between the veils of this dimension and the next

-Spiritual beings with a dark agenda

-Night terrors

-Insanity or too much drugs

With the latter I pose a question.
In this day and age what is perfectly sane?

Devoting a life to the study of something that we think we know about but aren't positive sounds a little crazy itself doesn't it. At any rate check out the other threads with shadow people in the subject line.

-Aza

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sounds like you're being haunted. One thing you might want to try is to get a OUIJA board, or create a spirit board of your own, and see if you can get in touch with these creeps. Don't think a OUIJA board is just a toy. Actually, any of these things will work just fine.

HOWEVER... you need to be careful. If you go stirring up the ghost pot, you never know what you might get out of it. So I take no responsibility if any nasty demons or poltergeists end up possessing you or blowing your house up. But hey, isn't there always a risk with science? Get some talismans. Be ready for trouble.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have seen one of Discovery Channel's "A Haunting" episode about a shadow or some kind of silhouette thingy haunting a house somewhere in the U.S. They said that it was a demon. Just pray to the God you believe in. ^^

HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have recently seen shadow bats. I have also seen thousands of other shadow people and beasts almost daily for the last several years.

I am in the middle of a dream discussion with Icarus on my thread, but a lot of it is about the negative incoming telepathic energy.

link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

someone mentions
'Devoting a life to the study of something that we think we know about but aren't positive sounds a little crazy itself doesn't it.'

Double meaning here, positive meaning knowing positively..... or studying something that isn't positive.
Well??????

Yeah studying something that is negative is positive. How else are you going to not repeat the mistakes of the past like some wild animal?
Google ' shadow people' ........93 million hits, it IS A MASS SITUATION!!!!!!!

HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah Definitely search the web and ATS for "Shadow People"

My other advice Stay away from oujia boards, it's just too much of a crap shoot, they either work and you have caught something's attention, or they don't work and you toss it out. It's for the best that you just don't get one you could be inviting more problems from ghosts in general.

On Shadow people, the most common response is that they are not demons, that's just what fraidy cats say is that they are demons. If they were demons you'd know, they would cause havoc all over your house not just in shadows and at night.

-ADHDsux4me

new topics

top topics

join