It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I Abducted? What can I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think that I have been abducted, because I have most of the symptoms. A couple times, I have looked at the clock, then I look at it again, and its like 2 hours later. I also am very parinoid of the dark. I get scared at every shadow I see. Sometimes, In the night, I see shadows moving, I think that these are halloucinations from being abducted. Can anyone tell me if these are the symptoms, what can I do?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Someone please help me!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why are you scared? I wish they'd abduct me!

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
I have looked at the clock, then I look at it again, and its like 2 hours later.

Maybe you fell back asleep ?
A few times when I was really tired, as I drifted off to sleep I could "sense" people standing over me, but I know it wasn't real. The mind plays tricks on people. From what you described, I kind of doubt you were abducted, but maybe there is more to tell ?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Someone please help me!" == The Time is now

Try here: Alien abduction insurance
"Your glands are in good hands with AllState"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard it said that insurance buys peace of mind. Unfortunately,
I don't recall if anal probes were covered in "other Hazards".

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

no aliens ever, so be not a feared

Element 115 must have been a hoax as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i wanna tell you something that happened to me about a month or 2 ago. ive told a few others here in ats, & they all gave me different answers, but one person told me to look up something to find out the truth about what happened to me. this is what happened.

one day, i was in the kitchen boiling water for spaghetti. it was maybe around 3 or 4pm. the stove is near a window. &, as the water was boiling, this ball of light came through the window the size of a baseball. & it wasnt anything from this earth, being that there was a screen in the window. it didnt float that high, just above my hips. i saw it...it moved slow, the speed of a butterfly, but traveled a straight line into the living room. as i was watching it, these strange strong feelings of happiness, warmth, & safety just came over me. when it was floating away from me, i wanted to follow it, but something stopped me, i dunno, but i couldnt move. all i could do was watch...then, when it was gone, i just continued on my spaghetti. but that ball of light gave me the most happiness ive ever had in my life. & i regret not following it, but there was really nothing i could do. then, the day just continued a regular blah day.
i wasnt freaked out, because my mother believes in angels, & she said that was one, & thats what i stook by, until i got these really weird, strong feelings that there might be something more to that experience, & maybe it wasnt an angel.
& my family would talk amongst themselves, & out of nowhere i would bring up the topic of ETs, & it freaked me out when i started to have dreams of aliens coming into my house, & just last night...well...i havent went to sleep yet all night, so a night ago, i dreampt that i was abducted, but the thing was i felt everything that they were doing to me.
try looking up on bud hopkins, a list of 58 things to tell you if you have ever been abducted. & by the looks of it, i probably was.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
What makes you think it was extraterrestrial??

If it gave you those feelings, could it be a more spiritual experience??

A relative that has passed??

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i'll probably get a lot of "pfffft's" but if you really think your being abducted you should say your prayers at night.
One thing I do ask every night before going to bed is that you pray that Put on the whole armor of God.
If you ever wake up in the middle of an abduction in your bedroom, start praying. I've read where people have stopped adbuctions by simply praying God's Prayer or just saying 'IN the name of Jesus Christ let me go".

Can I claim this works or prove it? No, of course not.
But if you are suffering from these attacks then it would be wise to start considering it. Its a shame that some people are confronted with these attacks in the middle of the night in the privacy of their own home.
Thats when we're most vulnerable.

www.crossroad.to...

[edit on 073030p://49047 by enrage]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Man, I wish they would abduct me already. Or at least let me know if they are.
I guess just consider where you live for starters. If you live in New Mexico, Mexico, or Russia or something, maybe look into it alot more.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
i'll probably get a lot of "pfffft's" but if you really think your being abducted you should say your prayers at night.
One thing I do ask every night before going to bed is that you pray that Put on the whole armor of God.
If you ever wake up in the middle of an abduction in your bedroom, start praying. I've read where people have stopped adbuctions by simply praying God's Prayer or just saying 'IN the name of Jesus Christ let me go".

Hi Enrage,

Without wishing to express any views on the matter, I thought you might be interested in some references to further discussions of warding off abductions by prayer. References I've noted include the following:

1. "Appeal to spiritual personages" discussed by Druffel, Ann in "The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001) (edited by Ronald Story) at page 492(in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the New American Library softcover edition, at page 481 of the pdf edition (with the same page numbering in the Microsoft Word edition). (Also discussed by Druffel, Ann in "The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001) (edited by Ronald Story) at page 591 (in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the Robinson softcover edition.)

2. "Abductions halted in Jesus's name" discussed by Ron Rhodes in his "Alien Obsession: What Lies Behind Abductions, Sightings and the Attraction to the Paranormal" (1998) at pages 169-171 (in Chapter 11) of the Harvest House softcover edition.

3. List of faith based actions (and risk factors) presented by Missler, Chuck and Mark Eastman in their "Alien Encounters: The Secret behind the UFO Phenomenon" (1997) at pages 329-332 (in the first Appendix) of the Koinonia House softcover edition.

4. Advice against taking concerns about abductions to the clergy given by LaVigne, Michelle in her "The Alien Abduction Survival Guide" (1995) at pages 29-30 (in Chapter 4) of the Wild Flower Press softback edition.

Of course, most of the discussions about preventing/stopping alien abductions do not relate to the use of prayer. Discussions that I've read range from the comments on the use of medication and/or psychiatric treatment, to a wide range of other techniques. Such other techniques include physical struggle or mental struggle with the "abductors", faith, visualisation techniques, the use of "repellents" (including iron objects, small electrical applicances and herbs) to the use of recording devices/sensors.

I've outlined below the main sources of discussion of other methods that I'm aware of.

The most comprehensive collection of relevant discussions that I've read so far is in Ann Druffel's book "How to defend your against alien abductions" (1998). See the reviews of that book on Amazon at:

www.amazon.com...

It is worth noting that Ann Druffel has summarised her views in:

(a) "The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001)(edited by Ronald Story) at pages 491-493 (in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the New American Library softcover edition, at pages 480-481 of the pdf edition (with the same page numbering in the Microsoft Word edition).

(b) in "The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters" (2001) (edited by Ronald Story) at pages 591-592 (in an entry entitled "resistance techniques against alien abduction") of the Robinson softcover edition.

Another book which discusses surviving alien abductions (but generally by discussing how to adopt a positive attitude, rather than preventing the experiencs) is Michelle LaVigne's "The Alien Abduction Survival Guide" (1995). See reviews on Amazon at:
www.amazon.com...

Other discussions in books that I've noted include: (a) David Coomer in his "The UFO Investigator's Guide" (1999) at pages 52-53 (in Chapter 4) of the Blandford softback edition.

(b) Charles F Emmons in his "At The Threshold: UFOs, Science and the New Age" (1997) at pages 178-179 (in Chapter 9) of the Wild Flower Press softcover edition.

Material currently on the Internet on this subject appears to be relatively limited. I think the most substantive discussions I've seen of different techniques is at the website below (which, as the author of that website acknowledges) is largely based on the book by Ann Druffel mentioned above:
www.abductions-alien.org...

For one particular viewpoint and item, see:

www.stopabductions.com...

For a comment expressing doubt about claims made for some prevention techniques, see:

www.ufoabduction.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beefstoogh
my mother believes in angels, & she said that was one,

Jusy an FYI on Angels. Anywhere a human has come into contact with and Angel....... in the bible......They have been very frightened! Mary, Daniel etc. There are more instances of this in the bible too. I'm speaking of course in Angelic Form. Angels can take on other forms too, ie: Human, etc. also other forms.

Another note, 1/3 of the Angels in heaven fell with Lucifer, and they also masquarade as angels of light, to decieve. I bet you are a bit confused huh, and you may never know what it was. Good luck in your search.

new topics

top topics

join