It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some pictures of IRANian army

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Great.. And your point is?
IF this is another attempt to mention.. 'look how great our armed forces are, we will annaliate you on site if you dare attack' please do not bother.. I and i'm sure many others are not interested in another Iran vs. US debate.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thanks Persian Man for posting the photo's.

I never had any doubt that the Iranian Military had good modern weapons.

I am English and would like to say that I hope you are not put into a position where you have to use these weapons in anger.

Peace please .........

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just a thought, but the great number of Iran threads seem to all be very similar and important and each offers a few snippets of data much of which seems a little redundant. The capabilities of this nation seem to be well documented... so how about an Iran only section until the situation resolves itself?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
so how about an Iran only section

i agree. but only so the iranians among us can stop telling us how good the're millitary is. which it isnt in comparison to other millitaries. i for one am fed up with iranian millitary propoganda which mehran and others seem to swallow hook line and sinker.

The fact is. if the US attacked iran the iranians would be flattened.

Justin

Edit: what are these pictures about? how do they contribute to the website? they show a man holding a gun thats falling apart. a helicopter and a few troops running in straight lines with very regular spacing and a random missile being fired.

Justin

[edit on 5-4-2006 by justin_barton3]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So we’re supposed to be impressed that they can muster some troops and few helicopters to carry them around in? Does anyone think that an air campaign against Iran wont’ be a repeat of GW I & II?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They look pretty hard. America watch out you could get a whipping!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Persian Man

Can you explain just exactly what point you are trying to put across?
OK, they are good pictures, although the one above does look like a wheel chair strapped to some kind of home designed glider, but i cannot see what the point of the post is.

Maybe i should post some pictures of UK troops and their weaponry? It amounts to the same thing. Meaningless posts.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
They look pretty hard. America watch out you could get a whipping!

How do they look hard

Justin

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The pic above is some sort of 'flying boat'. Shades of WW II. But maybe incorporating stealth tech.
But who or what the devil is that thing on top??

[edit on 5-4-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3
How do they look hard

Justin

Cant you see?

Its the sun shades and head scarf that do it. Or maybe it's the cut off gloves that are scary?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Really, that “advanced stealth flying boat” looks like something you’d build from plans you’d find in the back of Popular Mechanics. You can’t expect reasonable people to take you seriously when you post pictures like that.

Iran certainly has some military capacity, but come on; US defense spending exceeds Iran’s GDP.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
that fat man behind him does look hard i suppose as does the broken gun hes pointing.

Justin

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are they all that thin and malnourished looking? Feels like looking at an Ethopian army. Except for the one fat guy. Do they feed their army? They need some food and need some weight training....

Like this one marine woman.She would take that guy to school.
Woman Marine

Check her out winning.... She would take them all on!

Here is a male marine..www.musclemania.com...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Illusory]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My feeling entirely Justin.
Most people don't actually want a war.. war is bad m'kay.

The whole Iran vs US thing just isn't interesting. I don't want to see posts from Iranian people showing pictures of a missle being fired or afew fat soldiers who think they are elite or anything of that kind.

The only point I can determine from posting such pics is a threat to US people.. otherwise why would anyone post them. I do agree the US would flatten Iran and their 'wheelchair hovercraft' type machines, but you don't see Americans posting pictures of monkey guided banana cars do you?!

Stop posting your propoganda.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Mehran posted all these pictures the other day plus some other really good one's.

Here is the thread:

Pictures: IRGC in recent war-games
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How are they good.. or impressive?!
Just look at Coalition troops actually fighting.. SOldiers who have PROVED they can fight under pressure and will not just simply go into hiding if invaded.

Basically those pictures don't prove anything, Get a man standing against a rock with a gun and call it good? Or a man aiming at the camera with a gun.. ohhh scary!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
That picture is a Stealth Flying Boat - but don't know whats on the top though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join