It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is making us NOT fight back?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This will prolly get me banned, but here goes. There is a conspiracy right here on ATS. It is the rules. The rules do not let you gather for action. The moderators and/or the three amigos do not let you start threads to actually DO anything about the concerns raised in this forum. It is all monday morning quarterbacking. Talk keeps you compliant, talk keeps you under control, talk leads to no substance and accomplishes nothing. It keeps this site going and paying the bills, that is all. Have actual concerns you actually want something done about, don't expect any help from this site. Bottom line. OGJ out.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You have voted Radekus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Go get em pal.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ATS is not a place for people to come and put together any kind of take action group or to start a revoultuion, its just a forum where we are able to discuss the issues and share our opinions on different topics found in and about the site. I do believe that if some wanted to become involved in a take action or something of that nature, there are many places to be found on the internet to do just that, but thats not what this site is about.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
The rules do not let you gather for action. The moderators and/or the three amigos do not let you start threads to actually DO anything about the concerns raised in this forum.

How true.

It would be great if a mod could at least state why this rule is in place. I really don't understand it. The numbers we have here could at least stop a few rain drops from the rising waters.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The reason people aren't fighting back...is Mind Control.

You can go here and read this thread of Mine :

Mind Control - Stop Fighting The New World Order - A Cingular Mind - A Cingular Nation

People stop fighting, because they're being duped.

We The People...are being held against our wills...by Mind Control.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
ATS is not a place for people to come and put together any kind of take action group or to start a revoultuion, its just a forum where we are able to discuss the issues and share our opinions on different topics found in and about the site. I do believe that if some wanted to become involved in a take action or something of that nature, there are many places to be found on the internet to do just that, but thats not what this site is about.

Couldn't respectfully disagree more. This is a place for whiners lately. Look at the number of threads and their content recently. People are scared and want some ansers. You aren't going to find it on a speculative site like this. You must confront the problem head on. The simple reason is this :who shot JFK?" who cares if it is only speculation. I could easily say that it was an alien bullet that was able to make the magic that happened. Does that fit with the notion that maybe our own government did it and make it ok. No. What it does is dupe us into thinking irrational thoughts about this and that. If you are seeking truth and trying to deny ignorance, you cannot gain that by speculative thought. You can, however, act like the founding fathers and say enough is enough. That was my point in all my entries.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Granted that maybe you are correct that whiners are here on ATS and maybe that some people are scared. But what might you propose doing? You say the rules and people who control ATS wont let people come here to take action, what kind of action do you mean? What would be the purpose of putting together a take action group here? To me it seems that it would just create problems on the site, and who knows, possibly even create a problem causing the site to close. Myself I enjoy coming here to learn and share and have done so for a few years, cant say that ATS is perfect, because its not, but at least speaking for myself, I enjoy it and Im certain others do to. Dont get me wrong I agree that action should definitely be taken in regards to a lot of what this post is about, just dont agree this site is the place to do it. And if people are scared then I guess they will have to find someway to direct that fear and deal with it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
dont worry about it. this is their site and if they need to set certain restrictions to keep things runing smoothly that's their perogative. dont ruffle feathers here when we can just as easily handle this business elsewhere. it'd be better to not get banned from here for starting fights since we can still find news and stuff here. ats isnt usless to us just because they're restrictions prevent us from the oct 13. they havent stopped us but if they dont want it here the right thing to do is to respect that. the thread was moved to another website but u2u me if you wanna know what it is cause its clear they dont want me posting it. also u2u me if you're curious about whats going on here as the thread holding the info on it has since been nuked

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why do we disallow the use of the ATS forums as a means of recruitment into an action group, as a medium for coersion into an anti-political/government party....

Quite simply and down to the point, we do not want to run the possibility of becoming the origination point of an illegal activity involving members of Above Top Secret.

This is a pre-emptive action that we have in place to protect ourselves (owners of the website and partners of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP) and our members.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Correct
For further information see Springers post here:

Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" Recruiting?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this is the greatest thread ever!!

Hope it doesn't die...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Simon has nailed it from the "business, common sense, and legal aspect" above... Why in the world would we let people we don't know and who have NOTHING to lose by this action put our site, Membership and our personal lives (the three owners) in jeopardy?!

The link above addresses the ethical and moral reasons.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why wouold you want to organize anything on a public forum? Especially when it comes to "fighting back" Wouldn't it make more sense to be as discreat as possible?

What would stop a government agent from starting a false organization, bringing people together, then shipping them to Guantanimo

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good point Raso.. I for one would not even begin to think about doing something like that out in the open. Its just like asking for a one ticket to somewhere not very nice.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you Springer for Replying. I guess it makes sense and I do understand.

You're right that there are MANY other sites that will accept people in doing actions. I have taken advantage of a couple of them.

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

This site does have a LOT of people, but, as you said, they are on both sides of the fence.

I get it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

What would stop a government agent from starting a false organization, bringing people together, then shipping them to Guantanimo

It has been my experience most of the people who do this sort of thing on the internet in public are either, scam artists trying to get money for nothing (donations for their cause ) OR bored Govt. Agents trying to screw with people.

Springer...

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
All people can do is bit*ch and moan. They can't walk the walk. That is why the government owns you all and can do whatever they please.

We Are the Law!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I aggree with the owners and mods, the feds must already be red in the face from this site, they would jump on the chance to shut it down...

i suggest every one that wants to help join freedom force international, its legit...

freedom-force.org...

its an established activism org. If u really want to get together with ats members, get AIM or some other major instant messanger and post ur contact info in ur ats profile, that way ppl can contact each other and work together without making posts about it on the ATS forums, descrete, personal, real time, and it keeps the feds out of the admins hair...

You can start gathering strength and planning, just not here...

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Intel5]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The answer to this question is quite simple. The New World Order, is using a simple form of Mind Control.

I've posted on here many times, both on this thread and ATS about it. Look for My name and posts about it.

Dae

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

... OR bored Govt. Agents trying to screw with people.

Springer...

Oooer Springer

Fancy sharing some stories about these bored Govt. people?
Has this happened alot? What made you think it was because they were bored?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join