It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is making us NOT fight back?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hiya Dock6

Excellent post! If I may, Id like to challenge a couple of ideas you have.

Originally posted by Dock6Another means of putting men out of balance and unsure of their role and capabilities, is to kick their confidence around on daily basis.

Im wondering at which era in our civilisation are you reffering to where men knew their roles and responsibilities? Because as far as I know the industrial revolution brought about certian changes. All family members were working in mines and factories, it was the introduction of Women and Children Facorty Acts (yes, this is feminism) that took women and children from these work places and into the home and schooling system.

We've been advised (by Makow amongst others) that the Women's Lib movement was a pivotal phase in the Zionist destruction of western societies.

Here again, I believe youre a little too focused on the "evils of feminism". I think its more on the line that Womens Liberation was a pivital phase in the Zionists creation of western societies.

Women AND men were the dupes. Men were told they had to change, had to accept a less dominant role at home, work, socially, etc. So men grew used to repressing their inherent maleness for fear of giving unintended offence, or of inviting criticism, of being considered 'unacceptable' generally. This created confusion in men; lack of confidence and feelings of shame about who and what they were.

You agree that both men and women were/are duped but you go on like its men who have had it bad. Women were told they had to change, had to accept a less subserviant role at home, work, socially, etc. In effect, both parties are suffering due to expectations placed upon them. Lets have some equality here, your average women on the street had nothing to do with feminism and its uses. This confusion you talk about isnt just aimed at men, it is aimed at women with just as equal vigor, lest not forget that the NWO treats us all equally!

Another tool in the Zionist agenda was to destroy the family unit.

Again this word, destroy? Change and shape pehaps! Again, in what era are you reffering to when the ideal family unit was about? Was that era free from NWO/Zionist/whatever control?

Men traditionally were heads of families; were the breadwinners. They gained their sense of identity from this. By promoting Women's Lib and encouraging women to leave the home for work, men no longer felt like the head of anything.

Somehow I dont think this is a brilliant way to have a family, been there done that, can we try something else now? We arnt in serfdom anymore, we are now slaves to the banks, lets break free from this whole economic suicide, capitalism is plain AWFUL!

Maybe we dont need "breadwinners" or "housewives" maybe we can all contribute to our survival without capitalising on our weaknesses and desire to live, and the family can have a dad who isnt always at work and too tired, or a mum who isnt bored to tears with the humdrum of cooking/cleaning.

Think beyond THEIR box I say!

Yet every ship needs a captain, and there can only be ONE captain. A family is a ship; one leak and it's disaster.

Ayeyup! Well yeah ships need captians but the family is not like a ship at all! Anyway, correct me if Im wrong but a leaky ship isnt a disaster, its something that sea vessels have to deal with as part of sea life. Though I imagine a leaky submarine would be scary!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Trust me most people don´t even realise what is going on they don´t follow mainstream news let alone anything else. They are only concerned with there own lives and have no interest in what there government. Hell most people in the UK don´t even vote. In peru they have 3 votes in the national election, president congress and local. In the UK there is 1. I went to a meeting last night where there were at least 300 people and they are passionate about there freedoms and problems. The problem with us western nations is that on the whole we have it to easy. One day one of our governments will go to far and the population will wake up.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hate what's happening too, but, man, I've got so much on my plate as it is.

Work 40+ hours a week so I can pay of that second mortgage and my school loan that let me get a good job so I can buy my house on the good side of town and ride my new John Deer around the half acre yard pretending I'm on that 30 acre farm I always dreamed about

Workout 4 days a week so I can keep this pot belly at bay and hopefully get off the cholesterol medication soon because it's really affecting my love life

The kids take so much of my time

Kids have school and band and karate

My mom is sick and Dad can barely remember his own name so I have to find a home to put them in. My younger brother living across the country doesn't have the time or money to help out

American Idol comes on at 8, can't attend the protest or I won't know who gets kicked off

Gotta get up early since we have that big project at work that has to be completed tomorrow by 12:00 or I probably won't be getting my 3% pay raise

The wife and I have been planning to use that extra money to buy a motorboat so we can get away from it all on the weekends

Gotta go out Friday and Saturday nights to shovel food and alcohol down my throat so I feel like I'm in control of my little world

Saturday and Sunday I have yard work and the kids have a birthday party to go to

If I'm lucky I might get some sleep before I get up and start it all over again

I'm way too stressed out to fall asleep so I have to schedule a visit to the doctor to buy some Lunesta so I can get some rest

I don't like my life very much right now and suspect there are some very serious things wrong with our world and I want to find out what they are

I log in to conspiracy websites and spend all of my free time learning about the LizardKing 3000 the Boysenberryburgs just had isntalled into GWB's internal titanium frame. The Lizard King 3000 allows better command signal reception in Dick's underground bunker in Dubai which will come in handy during the next 3 months when the U.S. attacks Iran, Syria, China and Russia with a third party militia lead by some guy who blocked vital information regarding the impending 9/11 attacks

And the minute I step out of line and post something on ATS that says our government is corrupt, I will be whisked away without a lawyer to one of those big railroad cars with huge iron chains (that look like they hold down cargo, but I just KNOW are used to imprison humans)

I'd like to help your cause but I just don't have the time and even if I did I wouldn't know where to start. It's almost like they spew out misinformation and conflicting stories so we are always kept guessing, and never get the chance to DO SOMETHING.

The government has nothing but time, money and power... and greed.

Who do you think will win? Let's find out.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think the problem is simply that we don't know who to blame - therefore we don't know who to stop. Those who control the world sit in the shadows and have puppets like GWB do their work for them. Something bad happens, and you have a scapegoat... but the real men in power are still pulling the strings. You can't fight your enemy if you don't know who your enemy is.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Problem is that hippie john lennon and that song revoltion where he sings
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know you can count me out

Screw that, peaceful protest don't work. Blacks didn't get civil rights from martin luther kings sit down crap, they got it because of roits! Same with uinions. Being peaceful doesn't work. The only thing power understands is violence until someone is willing to use it nothing will change.
Until then we can all sit around waiting for V to come save us.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
The only thing power understands is violence until someone is willing to use it nothing will change.

Sadly, I think you are right. You certainly can't infiltrate the government. Honest politicians don't make it too far up the political ladder.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Screw that, peaceful protest don't work. Blacks didn't get civil rights from martin luther kings sit down crap, they got it because of roits! Same with uinions. Being peaceful doesn't work. The only thing power understands is violence until someone is willing to use it nothing will change.

You need to read U.S. history more on Civil Rights. Don't give credit to Malcolm X or other radical elements who wanted war with whites. Mostly whites were the ones committing violence and most blacks refuse to be part of that violence and they succeeded in getting their rights. Not somebody like Malcolm X.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You have voted Dock6 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Dig it...you sound like a 1...can I be a 19?

And Malcolm X, Huey P Newton, Fred Hampton (he was just a kid...jeez), John Africa, etc... did make a huge difference. I am in agreement that nonviolence will only get us bigger chains. If these people were only noise-makers, why were they all killed?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

What ever happened to these people from the bill of rights:

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Where is this group? Where'd they go? Hospitality Inn?

Militias are still around they just don't advertise for fear of the feds stepping in to try and disban them.Go to a small gun shop...not one inside a big sporting goods store..There's a good chance you can find some info out there.

As for noone wanting to step up and fight anymore..There are many that are ready willing and able..But there are many many more that are more interested as to what's going on on American Idol and are too fat and lazy or just don't think anything could really happen to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
smallpeeps:

if i remember correctly, the bombs weren't comprised of only am-fo. donts forget that they/he also used bottles of acetelyn and oxygen as 'kickers' to the explosive drums. this would increase the destructive potentional of am-fo/diesel mix exponentionally, just ask any welder who works with 'em on a daily basis about their volatility.

that said, i think what we are doing now, i.e. discussing, bringing attention to, etc. IS doing something.

if you think taking up arms to overthrow the government is appropriate, then you fit into that catagory of people called 'traitors'. i'm not saying that you , or anybody else, fits that title, but it is just at the edge of quite a few threads, skirting the very perpiphery (sp) - btw, i hate it when i am trying to make an intellegent post, and i have misspelling and typo's, don't you - of thought.
am i mistaken, or is one of the purposes of this site to educate people about this sort of thing? or is it to advocate that those disenfranchised with the system act out. if it is the latter, and not the former then there are plenty of 'survivalist' sites that may be a more appropriate forum for this conversation.

peeps - i don't want you to think that i am picking on you, it was merely your post that prompted my thinking, so my apologizes to you.

as for 'black helicopters' flying over, and all the militaryes of the western (or is it N.A.T.O.?) world rising as one to enslave us, that has got to be the biggest bunch of B.S. i've heard in quite some time. not from a stand point of 'they wouldn't do that' but from a 'they can barely put together a joint military exercise w\o nearly killing each other' standpoint. it is MHO that anyone who believes in this scenario has never served in any armed forces. if they had, then they'd know that the logistics of something of that scale would be almost impossible. doing it in secrecy would make it impossible. hell, the road crew in my town can't get potholes in the road fixed. this is an example of institutional ineptitude, albeit on a small scale. but, i think you folks get da idea.

*steps off soapbox*

Boots ut.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think that people do not have pride in this country anymore and don't have the love that they use to have for our great nation. The fallen men and women of our armed forces are dishonored because of the way things are in this country and the way people are. People are also to busy chasing the almighty dollar to care about this country. They only care about the cash in the pocket. And its hard to voice yourself when you work hard for what you have and if you go against big brother you could lose it all.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This question has been asked many times in the past, and not just on this board. I've asked it myself over and over to the point where I finally started studying history to find out where we went wrong. What I found to be the 5000 year old "truth" is pretty much this:

Revolution has not occurred because the situation has not yet become intolerable enough.

It really is as simple as that.

I can't tell you what the final straw will be. It could be something as mundane as a rise in taxes to as severe as the outlawing of certain religions, or anything in between. However, if you think things are as bad as they can possibly get, I've got depressing news for you: it gets a lot worse before revolution. So much worse, in fact, that today will seem, comparatively, like a happy wonderful funtime...or skipididoo...

Before revolution happens, you will know the police can no longer help you.

Before revolution happens, you will know that law ceases to have meaning.

Before revolution happens, you will know your own life is forfeit.

Before revolution happens, you will know someone who has been murdered.

When revolution happens, you will know.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We need a coordinated nationwide walk-out. If everybody stopped going to work for a week, we would force the government to listen to us. What are they going to do? Shoot us all? There is power in numbers. I'm ready. I'm sick and tired of working my tail off, only to be broke, busted and disgusted, while the fatcats in Washington drive around in four armoured car envoys, so they can feel important. Then there's insider trading in congress, pork barrel spending, and on and on. If we stopped working, who's back would they ride on.
Congress, the people who are supposed to represent our interests are the worst. $500,000 for a teapot museum? $1.3 million for berry research? $1.5 million for the water free urinal inititive? I just can't help but getting angry.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
We need a coordinated nationwide walk-out. If everybody stopped going to work for a week, we would force the government to listen to us. What are they going to do? Shoot us all? .

No they will just replace us with cheaper foreign labor.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

US, Canada, Brittain, Austrailia and other countries - rights and freedoms are being taken away at a steady pace.

Eaves dropping

Email reading

Freedom of speech

Pariot Act

National Biometric ID

Detainment changes

No warrant search and seisure

Road blocks

Immigration

Free trade

Federal Reserve

Bush signing laws without houses ok

Protesters jailed

Media hushed

No more privacy

You could a LOT more to this list, yet no one is stopping it. No one can even slow it down. No one is fighting it. Almost everyone is just letting it happen.

Why?

There is no fight in people anymore. Plenty of complaining, but no action. Bush would have been impeached years ago if this were in the early 20th century. Folks would have been fuming angry.

We're all guilty of doing nothing or not enough - even myself. Writing our congressmen does nothing. Protesting has been pushed away from the ears that need to hear it. Less are protesting because we are being jailed and no one wants the hassle.

What is causing us to have no fight within us anymore? Is it something in our food? the air? elcromagnetic frequencies? the water? our shampoo? Is it a lifestyle where no longer the man can make enough to support a family? Is it brainwashing from the television/radio?

This site was put together to educate and help MANY more people see what is really going on in so many area's. ATS has really opened my eyes in my 2 years of membership.

Yet we continue to complain about what our leaders are doing and almost never hear of something good from them.

Our growing group is labelled crazy, conspiracy theorists and even terrorists. Yet we are the ones that should be the true patriots.

We still call ourselves 'free' while folks are being jailed for words that come from their mouths. While our telephone conversations could be recorded. While our internet habits are monitored. While we getting pulled over and searched while violating no laws. While (add your action here).

What is going on? Our leaders would have never gotten away with this crap 60 years ago. Why are they today? I think it is possible that there is something going on that is making us passive, laying back and doing nothing. I don't know what it is though.

How could millions/billions of people loose their fighting spirit in half a cetury?

Why are we sleeping? Why am I so tired?

Yes I find this ridiculous as well. I believe it's a combination of many things. One obvious factor is FEAR. Fear of terrorism, fear of death, fear of the unknown, and fear of questioning the government. Another one is television(subliminal mind control), which I believe is a leading cause of the passiveness. For most people if they can watch their "reality" and entertainment programs, they will not care if their rights are taken away, and will blindly believe anything their local news says. People have lost the ability to think for themselves. They are no more individuals, there is one big group. Unless people start acting like independent individuals instead of conformists, we are in dire trouble.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
For all you people claiming that violence is the only way, I'd like to remind you that one of the most successful revolutions and civil rights movements was accomplished with the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi and nonviolent protest.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

US, Canada, Brittain, Austrailia and other countries - rights and freedoms are being taken away at a steady pace.

My sentiments exactly. What the hell is going on?

Edited quote please review this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The problem is the internet or sites like ATS
. Before the internet you watched some news on TV or read some newspapers. After that 30 minutes of horror, you could relax, go out, play football, and everything was all right.
Now after those 30 minutes you are tapped 4 hours commenting on the news on internet, seeing conspiracy everywhere, you hear there is an apocalypse comming every month, a nuklear attack every week, a red alert every day.

Should'nt we relax a bit?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Eaves dropping- for calls coming into the US only

Email reading- if any of the words you typing cross hot word database(bomb, kill, assasinate ect.)

Freedom of speech- Dont get you there man, what are you doing here?

Pariot Act- all you list here is encompassed in the patriot act(as you see it) so I will just continue

National Biometric ID- easier than carrying around id cards that can be stolen, no ones going to steal your fingerprints, or retina. Identity theft snubbed out. Though I understand your concern with that one.

Detainment changes- explain exactly what you mean?

No warrant search and seisure- with probably cause its been around for quite some time and is constitutionally legal. Sorry, no dice there.

Road blocks- Seatbelt and DUI checks, its the law man get over it.

Immigration- Illeglas have no place here anyhow, and something should be dont about it, so I agree with you there.

Free trade- dont care much for anything to do with economics, so maybe you can tell me exactly what that is.

Federal Reserve- see above

Bush signing laws without houses ok- explain?

Protesters jailed- for crossing pre determined lines they had a part in creating? self explanitory

Media hushed- hardly, I hate the media because they overplay everything, its all about ratings and money, nothing else.

No more privacy- you must be a very paranoid individual. No offense.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ahhhh, This eats at me too!!!!

What happened to the FARMERS WITH PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES?

Come on guys....

I beleive there was some guy a few years back, not quite sure, but he had some kind of power in the United States... And I dont remember exactly how it happened, but I beleive he lost that power because of something about being sexual with a woman?

Haha
See. What the hell has happened?

A few years ago, someone in major power would lose alot of it because they decide to do what nearly every man has done, in the history of 'Boys and Girls', haha, but now its ok for people to ruin theyre country, and maybe the world, for theyre own benefit, lol, this is NUTS!!

I want to leave the US. I dont want to be here anymore really. It is getting too out of control. I dont want me and everyone I know to die for the dumbest, most self-centered cause the 'government' decides is a good reason, without asking...

If I go, and we break out into a civil war here tho, ill come back and give you guys a hand
:-D

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join