It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is making us NOT fight back?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry but that does not cut it. Saying simply that some people were questions on their way to some destination and being asked politely how they would vote does not mean that future politicians will want to be elected for the good of the people.

How naive we've all become to think an orderly line to elect a new government will benefit the country as a whole be it in the US or anywhere else.

Go look at how some of the Katrina victims were treated by Officials during a crisis. One would think the authorities were clamping down on illegal activities while in fact the majorities were only looking to survive. Some areas were even cordoned off from everyone unless they were privileged to be there.

And as for;

allow the people the right to vote on all Congressional legislation.

I’m sorry but I disagree. Ever wonder who runs countries? Lawyers and Big Businesses. The details on whether any legislation will infringe on another person/group or organization must be taken into consideration. Or face law suits. And who do you think will defend those suits? You? Seeing as you are part of the “people” who wish to “add” your voice into the legislation.

Oh how easy it is to call others to arms and stand up and be counted when surrounded by thousands of ones peers. Do not dissolution yourself friend. The only time a community gathers is by an individual rallying others to make a sacrifice for a day or two depending on what they are rallying for and how integrated those changes are to individuals on a daily bases.

Other then that everyone, the majority, will bury their heads into their own lives and try to make ends meet until its time to depart this wonderful world.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Willbert,

I've neither said anything "simply", nor have I just assumed that people would immediately know what was going on. You might need to look up my previous posts on this very topic.

No, better yet, would you be interested in a debate challenge? There's been a new section opened for this very purpose. Here's a link telling you how to go about it. I think it'd benefit everyone here to hear what each side has to say. And who knows, you may be able to sway opinions; even mine. (I doubt it thought,
)

Here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Let me know if you're interested.

TheBorg

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
worldrevolution.org...

It's like trying to get picked up while hitchhiking with a dried up ole' hefer that has a Mad-Cow tattoo on her forehead and a tongue piercing....
nothings for sure, but so far it looks like a got a great big ole' fella kinda hemmed up in the corner.

My new philosophy is "get'r'done", so I might have to melt some of this ass and pour it on him because just like everybody else, as soon as they get a hard on I show em' that worldrevolution tattoo between my melons and it never fails...
they try to shag ass!
workin' on it workin' on it.

Too legit to quit !

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doyouseesmoke
worldrevolution.org...

It's like trying to get picked up while hitchhiking with a dried up ole' hefer that has a Mad-Cow tattoo on her forehead and a tongue piercing....
nothings for sure, but so far it looks like a got a great big ole' fella kinda hemmed up in the corner.

My new philosophy is "get'r'done", so I might have to melt some of this ass and pour it on him because just like everybody else, as soon as they get a hard on I show em' that worldrevolution tattoo between my melons and it never fails...
they try to shag ass!
workin' on it workin' on it.

Too legit to quit !

Okay, I'll be the first to ask:

What the hell are you going on about?

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hmm. Maybe Willbert doesn't want to debate this issue. Anyone else feel interested in taking on the debate? Lemme know.

TheBorg

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
What is making us NOT fight back?

Quiet simple ......... lack of organization.

Same thing has been talked amongst both truckers and consumer drivers against the high cost of fuel. For years truckers and consumers (more so the truckers) across America have independantly spoke of a mass 'truck shut down' and mass 'no car day' - it would only take one day to devastate fuel companies into re-thinking.

But there it stops, at the independant level.

Just as your ponder towards a greater goal also will stop. Right here on this board. Because of lack of organization.

NN

[edit on 13-5-2006 by NoNik]

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
What is causing us to have no fight within us anymore? Is it something in our food? the air? elcromagnetic frequencies? the water? our shampoo? Is it a lifestyle where no longer the man can make enough to support a family? Is it brainwashing from the television/radio?

Your right, the only way to make it stop, is to have people read more about the American Revolution, and figure out how to make it stop. Plus, some of it is from indirect ques from brainwashing(thier stuble, easy to see, and are usually something Keith Berry the Illusionist would notice, by politicans friends from the TV, Movies, to selected radio stations.)

They've cut down playing Rage Against the Machine on some radio stations through out this state, people are even complaining about it on the internet. Why?

Because they clearly don't want to provocke more questions, protests, and questions. Why we lose some of our foundational freedoms all in the name of fighting terror! I think you underestimate the power of e-mailing a congressman, you need to mention votes, and raising popualrity, and they'll work for you, trust me. I've seen it. Just follow through, and be nice to them. You don't have to do it every week.

That's just me.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi Godservant, great thread I Have been saying the same for years, can I suggest you and others read a book by Laurence Rees called The Nazi's a Warning From History I think you will find it most illuminating on the subject you have raised.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The powers that be have put in motion a plan. The plan is sophisticated and detailed. I don't know what those exact plans are, but I'm going to suggest what they may be doing to prevent us from fighting back. Lets start with the food we eat today. Salt, Sugar, and chemicals affect thinking. It brings us in a state of high and low emotion(Ego). Which makes it tougher to think clearly and causes us to think more about( I and me), instead of( us and we). Then there is drugs and alcohol. The gov't targets the young. The young gravitate towards it because they're natural tendency to rebel is fueled by the act. And because the young are nieve simply because they're not aware and feel they're invulnerable, they develop habitual drinking/drug dependencies. Which can last into they're 30's, 40's, and even later. So when you're on drugs/alcohol, you're not the boss of yourself. So you won't care if your rights are dwindling, so long as you can get high. Then there are distractions. Video games, movies, music, media, internet, gym, traveling, shopping, and all things that ought to be done in moderation. However, most of us, do not know moderation because we're trained and taught to consume. So how are you gonna gather in mass to revolt if everyone is distracted and told how to think and feel about things. How can you organize when opinions vary. If you ask 10 people about the current state of affairs, you'll get 10 different answers. What I've come up with is this: Even though we're moving towards the age of the antichrist, let us not forget that all things contain its opposite. There will always be light. So if you want to rebel, just simply turn away from the darkside. The darkside is (I and Me), rage, jealousy, hatred, and the darksiders are all about consumption. Which fuels the giants.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The prime reason I don't see anyone "fighting back" is due to the simple fact that in this point in history we have our basic needs satisfied more than anyother point in history.

Most people don't feel like risking everything for what may be an overreaction.

Either than, or they are in favor of the new initiatives.

I was a bit of a rebel rouser in my day - but I was more about raising awareness on environmental issues than I was changing government policies...and to be honest, I have no problems with any of these "new policies".

In fact, I've always known they were coming and in a way - I'm glad they've finally arrived.

The best solution to paranoia is to educate yourself beyond fear. Look at the bright side to constant survellience.

Someone cares enough to notice you!

Viva Big Brother!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
But what are you willing to sacrifice to have that added security? And what will you do if/when that very same security turns on you? You've got to consider all of the possibilities before you make a blanket statement like that one.

TheBorg

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just a thought,

There's plenty of fighting back, at least within the US. Just look at the county-by-county red-blue general election maps. The fact is that we are in the middle of a cultural war and both sides are very evenly divided (in numbers), and pretty determined.

No mater which side of the political/cultural spectrum you’re on, somebody is saying something vicious about your group. I think the perception that we’re “not fighting back” is really a result of somebody “fighting back” in an equal and opposite direction. With the availability of news and opinions on all sides of every issue you can expect a kind of stalemate unless, as Pyrotechnocracy23 correctly points out, our basic needs are somehow threatened.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Jbright]

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Jbright]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Those of that would fight are in to small of a number. So it is hard to unite the masses.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Fear of knowing too much about Tesla.

ooouuuu yeah.

The second largest dis info campaign after the ET myth and is
for one and the same reason, free or non oil energy.

Well, the Illuminati is strong and ruthless.

Caulk up three or four of their own that got in their way:
Joe, John, Robert and JR were Illuminati and look what happened.

Its possible Tesla was done it for reasons of the FOO appearance
and the need to know where all his labs were.

Free energy is not good for the Illuminati and will thwart any effort
to cozy up to what Tesla was all about... well they made most of it
disappear.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Complaints are valid, but a targeted complaint coupled with a positive suggestion or a well-worded question is more effective at inspiring action, even if that action is just the motivation to learn more about an issue.

There are still things we can do to change the government we have.

If you get a lackluster response when you write your representatives, tell them they've lost your vote. Let them know you're not in the habit of rewarding incompetence.

Don't forget you also have have State and local representatives. It was States that pushed back against RealID, and local governments that have been passing ordinances requiring local law enforcement officers to arrest Bu$h Co for their crimes. If enough municipalities enact similar legislation, we can undermine the ability of these criminals to live the good life off speaking fees and the like.

The Democratic and Republican parties have been consistent of late in providing lackluster "leadership." Don't stop voting, stop voting for Democrats and Republicans. Vote the scoundrels out of office. The media portrayed the 2006 elections as a referendum on Iraq, but nothing has come of it. In fact, Congress continues to enact new legislation that continues to erode civil liberties. Don't reward poor performance. We the people are not holding them accountable.

Debate issues, don't attack people. This helps sort out emotional reactions from rhetorical regurgitation from well-reasoned perspectives.

Main stream media are failing in their responsibility to provide sound analysis of important events, or even to report on important events. Use the comments sections on old-gard news sites to edit or amend available reporting. Don't be reactionary or inflamatory if you're also trying to be persuasive. Provide links to other reliable, verifiable sources.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In terms of individual behavior, there are many things people can do.

Drive less. Support local businesses and farmers' markets. Recycle creatively (re-use grocery bags, save bubblewrap, donate old technology to poor friends, schools, or charities). Try not to carry a balance on your credit card. Support open source software initiatives. Talk to people in person, not just over the Internet. Don't buy music covered by the RIAA. Stop going to Hollywood movies. Try being a vegetarian (it's not just about not hurting animals, there are energy/water/environmental consequences of factory meat-farming). This list is not exhaustive...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Remember what happened after the Rodney King verdict? It will take that last straw, something that might seem minor, then mass chaos.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
FEAR
We are afraid to fight back.
we are afraid of what they will do to us... its scary....
but what is Fighting back???

if you even suggest a violent act then you are a criminal.
(like delta boy suggests)
but its ok for the evil powers that be to commit violent atrocities
and get away scott free and even get to be millionaires and presidents.
what a screwed up world

Stop buying any gas or oil right now??
turning off our power to our homes to send a message???
refusing to shop from the companies of the N.W.O??
they all sound like good , non-violent ways..
sure would hit their wallets good ..thats for sure....

is it canceling our tv bill ? tv sucks...who needs it

Imagine how much money they would lose if we could do it for
days at a time...or even more..
but.
Would we?.... really?

no phone,no pc ,no tv, no lights, no air conditioning.
no travel.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
and Deltaboy
you have a lot of nerve coming to these concerned people and
suggesting a violent act...it is a despicable move on your part.

we only want PEACE and LOVE in our world
NO BOMBS

i believe you are a N.W.O shill..even if you do not work for them or receive a check from them.

these people are scared, I am scared...really damn scared...

I just saw some pics of babies and little children and women
all burnt and blown up .....all from your precious N.W.O

you should be ashamed sir.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
First let me preface by saying I did not read every post on this thread.

That said not let me say some of us HAVE tried to fight back. But one must choose their weapons with care. Violence makes you a target and should be used as self defense not as a solution. I choose a spray paint can and information. Graffiti like Investigate Prescott Bush and 911 was an inside job on select locations. Not bath rooms or dark alleys but High traffic areas.

After trying time and again I noticed peoples opinions changing and yet still I saw nobody willing to do much and not nearly anything as radical myself.

Now I am older, things are worse and I see people even more upset and less willing to do anything. And that kinda drives a stake into ones passion to right the wrongs of the world. These days I am more concerned about protecting myself and my loved ones. It seems that is the best I can do.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by godservant

We may all be suffering from Mycoplasm, a mutated virus that causes Chronic Fatique Syndrom, Fibromyalgia, MS, and even AIDS. All of which cause us to lose our stamina, motivation and leaves the mind in a state of Lethargy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join