It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Called on John Lennon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know if this was discussed yet or not, so here is the story.

www.ufocasebook.com...

What do ya think.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I don't really know if there is anything relating to aliens on that site except the guys hair piece.

So he has a golden alien egg. Nice for him, must be a real treat in his familys easter celebrations.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I knew John had attachments to aliens, Yoko for one was from another
planet herself.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Salama it would be nice if you would read the article instead of just looking at the pictures.

Indulge yourself

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi airtrax007,

Thanks for sharing this article. I've come to understand we have more to fear from human beings than ET. I speculate that egg object may have been given to John for protection and unfortunately, he gave it away. It appears that ET is responsible for influencing quite a few of our musicians and artists.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The eggs are for storing your "ego", "essense" or spirit whatever you want to call it. The part of you that is your conciousness but does not constitute as part of your physical body. When you die you can force yourself into this egg container, and "they" (aliens) come and pick you up. Aliens may have these with them in their crafts, for the same reason, in case of accidents and such. I gather that they must have liked Lennon alot to give him such an oppertunity, sadly he had no clue. Don't ask me how I know
), I just do.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I knew John had attachments to aliens, Yoko for one was from another
planet herself.
Amen DG,I remember listening to her sing she set the music indusrty back 100 yrs everytime she sang,ans she looked her age now 30 yrs ago

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
John Lennon was a great guy but did '___' on a daily basis so the golden egg might have been inspired by the acid.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If John said this was true, I'd believe him.
However Uri Geller is a fake.
So I can't put much stock in this story.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Salama it would be nice if you would read the article instead of just looking at the pictures.

Indulge yourself

Well, if a guy that looks like Gary Glitter with a bad hair piece and who has a Kinder easter egg is about to tell something about extra terrestials, then you know somethings not right. I did indeed read the story. The only thing worth looking at was the pic. And I must say that it will give me nightmares.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
perhaps the egg is a sort of intergalactic music award and Lenon was artist of the year

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm thinking..................'___'!!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
I'm thinking..................'___'!!

I'm thinking..... Uri Geller!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I do think the government knew about the alien visitation with john,so why would the FBI start a file on him,not because he sang songs protesting the vietnam war but because he was visited by aliens as seen here.

"THE HALDEMAN LETTER"
J. Edgar Hoover's letter (HQ-12) to H.R. Haldeman, the president's chief of staff, dated April 25, 1972, provides crucial evidence that the Lennon investigation was a political one, of significance at the highest levels of the Nixon White House. In the original release, virtually the entire text was withheld on National Security grounds. The FBI describes the portion still withheld as "intelligence information provided by a foreign government." The FBI has stated that releasing it could lead to "foreign military retaliation." In 1992 the FBI reported that "the foreign government was recently contacted" and that it "continues to insist that the information remain confidential." The withheld portion remains in litigation. The ACLU cited this document as evidence that the FBI lacked a legitimate law enforcement purpose in investigating Lennon.

www.lennonfbifiles.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
perhaps the egg is a sort of intergalactic music award and Lenon was artist of the year

A golden egg award? probably a Intergalactic Grammy

So, useless, feel free to toss away.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

A golden egg award?

Yes, as laid by music-loving intergalactic golden geese. I hear they gave one to Ringo, too.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well... here's an opinion from a guy who should definitely have an opinion about this. Uri Geller, I dunno about him... but John Lennon and aliens, YES.
Don't ask me why I should have an opinion on this, cuz I'll answer you now.

I'm... good at having opinions.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I wonder if Uri ever had this egg tested for radiation or o see what it is made of. Maybe it is not made from gold and it is some rare unknown metal. is there a way to email Uri Geller?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

it'd e interesting to contact yoko to ask her if john had in fact told her...also, if he had what would she add now that time has elapsed...many things are possible...was that a picture of the guy that could bend spoons...if so, did he display that capabity before coming into possession of the unusual item...could he be persuaded to have the item analized?

new topics

top topics

join