It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone a bore? Could be a pyshcic vampire...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Have you ever run across someone that you feel physically drained after talking with them? Well it might not have just been a boring long winded conversation... Heres an article I found on pyschic vampirism... pretty interesting read...

www.llewellynjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Heh! It was about a year ago I found this subject in a library book...I was just checking out books on vampires in general & it just got into the stack I checked out before I actually *knew* what it was really about.

I've met psychic vampires before but never really thought about what was really going on until I read the book.

Yep, a lot of people out there who *thrive* on seeing how much of your emotional energy they can rip out of you...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Psychic vampires would also like to make you angry or depressed or worried or elevate your mood in any way such that you emit more energy.

People using kirilian photography believe that mood change leads to energy emission and thus possible collection by annother source.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think my algebra professor is a psychic vampire. Now matter how hard I try, I always go to sleep in his class because it's so boring! Hehe, just kidding!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hmm I have an experiance kind of like this..

back in oh.. I think my sophmore or jr year of highschool I was in an art class, and so were about 4 of my friends, so of course we all sat at the same station.

The table got very little done unless Jim(not his real name) wasn't there. He seemed to suck everyones creative energy out of them, and he would then produce incredible art, and do it pretty fast too. It really was strange, the more people around him, the better his art seemed to get.

The teacher ended up seperating us from him, he even told me that Jim sucks up peoples energy, and so made him sit by himself... after that the rest of the table pretty much started doing stuff.. eventually Jim got to move back with us, and we all sort of ran out of creativity again.. was weird.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I wonder if this is the same thing as being able to tell when someone is in the room without even seeing them.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Bio,
I agree with you totally, most teachers are Psychic Vampires. I know mine were, I'd be sawing logs all throughout there lectures. They would gleefully sap my strength LOL!

In all honesty, I feel a bit more stronger or alive when there is a lot of emotion and its activity in an area.

[Edited on 10-16-2003 by Cearbhall]

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Im a energy draining vampire( though us vamps like to call ourselves "psi's". )
Psi's are not always draining, only when they feed. When they are not hungry for energy you will find they are just like anyone else. If you know someone thats a psi vamp and your tired all the time around them, i would suggest u ask them to stop feeding from your energy source!

- Love Cait

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Most psi vampires aren't aware of what they are, and feed unconsciously. It's unnerving and irritating. Do we have any other members who are reaves (my name for intrusive psykers)/psi's?

top topics

join