It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair ... fraud ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Old news I know,
but I just heard mp3s of this guy when he was on CC AM.
It started off very good. He was believable until the black jet landed and flew him to Area-51.

I can't find anything on google about him that doesn't mention UFOs. I searched his name on this forum and only found a few old threads that didn't really say anything meaningful. It would help if there was at least some old news article about his alleged amateur rocketry or meetings with famous scientists.

I think he has got to be a fraud, but wonder why Art puts people like this on the program ? I guess people like to listen, and it boosts ratings. But I'm convinced there is a real UFO/ET coverup, and when 90% of the info and stories are bogus it really hurts the legitimacy of the topic. Do they check people out before taking them on the program ?

Just to refresh anyone's memory, this guy basically says he was a prodigy amateur rocketeer. Made friends and connections w/ politicians and scientists, notably von Brown, Stephen Hawking and others.

He claims he designed a prototype plasma rocket engine and was invited by the military establishment to test his device at White Sands. Ended up at Area-51 where he witnessed a gigantic rocket engine of similar design but obviously alien origins and has since been working in the commercial application and transfer of space and defense technology.

Google doesn't turn up a thing except references on alien/ufo websites.
I wonder how they came up with the description, "internationally recognized expert in space technology" when there is nothing credible to support it.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Schaden]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I heard David on C2C a while ago. He spoke of going into a big room at Area 51 with an alien propulsion machine in it. The way he explained the device it was as big as a bus and looked like something out af an H.R. Geiger type movie set.
My B.S. meter went Red Alert!
I googled David Adair+hoax and found a scientist that stated David made many mistakes in his "Rocket Science".
I had been had!
Ive been BS'd before and I will get BS's again.
So it goes in the wonderful world of UFOs.

C2C does have some good honest UFO researchers on there sometimes.
I wish Jaques Vallee would come on there!!!!!! He is one of my heros.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

He did come on C2C and it was a sleeper of an interview. I think that David Adair is on the level. After watching his 40 minute interview last night my instincts believed what he was talking about. What does John Lear think?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
C2C is good for entertainment value but it is more disinformation than information.

I'd put David Adair in the BS basket.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Adair's story is completely unbelievable and doesn't stand up to even the scrutiny of a layperson. He tells a great story, the sort of thing that would thrill the reader's of Boy's Own Annual or some such publication for the young.

Nobody goes from building rockets in the automotive garage to launching an 8000 mph. rocket as a student,
without getting the attention of JPL or NASA and I don't mean just getting their attention. I mean them taking over the project long before Adair got to 8000 mph.

They would know everything about not only his final rocket but the many prototypes that would have preceeded it in its ascent of the speedometer.

Not only that, but there are numerous other considerations that go into propelling anything at ultra high speeds, considerations that would be well beyond the capacities of the most brilliant rocket scientist ever, and that would require a team of brilliant people and gigantic investments in research.

His story leaves all of this out. It is not believable.

Personally, I think Adair is being used to advance a propaganda agenda of some kind by the US government.
edit on 29-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hark at me posting on a very old thread....

I watched a YouTube documentary about "David Adair" and it (/he) enraged me with its sheer awfulness, so had to post.

Either he's just a fictional fraud created for fun or part of some greater nefarious agenda, or he's simply a deluded fantasist who actually believes his own silly story.

In my opinion, there's not a chance any aspect of his ridiculous story is true.

This sort of disinfo nonsense story really grinds my gears; I've heard rednecks phone in to C2CAM and cite the David Adair fantasy story as if it was accepted fact.

Anyway, here endith my timewarp rant.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Guys in black suits got off the plane that showed up. Not a "black" plane showed up.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

That's basically his story. What you just said about him is what he said happened. I don't understand where your 3 paragraph diatribe against him comes from. He literally says all the things that you say should have happened to him for him not to be a liar.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

All anyone has to do to debunk his story is ask him how he broke the hypersonic barrier without ADVANCED material science

the faster you go the hotter your rocket gets even more so at the tip, he would have had to have ADVANCED knowledge of ceramics,MHD, thermodynamics etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Many WISH he was a fraud. Reality is otherwise and the disdainers show their true skins under the wool jackets. OP, Thanks for the fly trap!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroGhost

I dunno. his story doesn't hold up to much of basic scrutiny

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Depends on the origin of the litmus paper you use. There is a movie out or coming out soon about David. Not many hoaxes get to film production... Oh, here it is: www.americasfallfromspace.com...

ZG
edit on 4/28/2018 by ZeroGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The young David Addair was a very real brilliant
rocket engine designer. As crazy as his story can sound
I don’t doubt it.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroGhost

that movie is just like Justin Beibers last album....I'm not buying it.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Former Area 51 Employee Discloses How He Worked on Spaceships From Another Planet

I have only recently come across David Adair, amazing story. He does come across as very intelligent, has plenty of patients and has claimed to have some references to his work in the congressional record. I have not checked but for those looking for more validation it is a good start.

His message and heart is in the right place. Hearing how some of his work has been sabotaged fits in with the rest of the sabotage occurring amongst the public space program and society in general. I like him and his vision for the future.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I seem to remember this guy from my youth, in the 1970s or maybe later. I was really interested in the space program and also rocket technology. Like you, I saw something recently and it triggered the memory, although the Area 51 incident is completely new to me so I am curious to look further...trying to avoid the ridiculous YT videos, if I can.

Many thanks to the OP...13 years ago!!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I can't believe people are still wondering about this David Adair guy. It just goes to show how smart Hitler was at duping his groupies into allegiance.

You basically say some crazy stuff enough times and the dummies of the world will pick it up and run with it.

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Adolph Hitler

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRealMojoJojo

there is NO way that man was allowed on to ANY secure facility

he loves to tell STORIES

as soon as he started telling his story my BS meter pegged all the way to whale poop.

he said he made some ULTRA fast model rocket that flew at some % of the speed of light, if something with mass went that fast in our atmosphere the amount of energy dumped into the surrounding area would more than likely be on the order of a small nuke.

Also i KNOW for a fact if you blab the wrong thing they will find you and shut you up, one way or the other. Usually money works with people who have snapped pics of something secret(the picture on Nick Popes wall of the diamond and 2 harriers).

or they throw you in a dark hole somewhere for along time, with a new orange wardrobe and that isn't even something dealing with ET craft.

also if he could build that rocket that went so fast that got him his alleged trip to Groom why wouldn't he do it again and rake in all that sweet defense contractor money, and if he cracked hyper sonic flight they would give him a blank check.

and remember he had ZERO access and apparent knowledge of advanced ceramics and the laws of physics because if he did he would be SOOOO rich and keeping his mouth shut.

Humans are reallllly good for the most part detecting deception, and every single BS bell i had were ringing SO loud.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Fraud? nuts, crazy? people saying the gov. this the gov. won't that. Well the one thing that has stuck in my craw for years is people constantly popping off about the crazies on the right using the phrase "black helicopter people" Well i for one seem to remember how the black helicopters went hand in hand with "black squad car mandate by the u.n. " and its just kind of funny how after all the b.s. blew over here we are and literally every police dept. in the nation has either all or half black squad cars! like really? Oh right that just happens that they ALL wanted a color change as in the SAME color?
edit on 2-1-2022 by gordogeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
David Tysen Adair is a hell of a man ...If you don t research him you don t know a fookin clue ...but in the end nobody give a shhhh coz we have ANOTHER shhhhh to learn how to survive in this 21 century robotic world wibe web criminal issue ....

new topics

top topics

join