Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

David Adair ... fraud ?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Old news I know,
but I just heard mp3s of this guy when he was on CC AM.
It started off very good. He was believable until the black jet landed and flew him to Area-51.

I can't find anything on google about him that doesn't mention UFOs. I searched his name on this forum and only found a few old threads that didn't really say anything meaningful. It would help if there was at least some old news article about his alleged amateur rocketry or meetings with famous scientists.

I think he has got to be a fraud, but wonder why Art puts people like this on the program ? I guess people like to listen, and it boosts ratings. But I'm convinced there is a real UFO/ET coverup, and when 90% of the info and stories are bogus it really hurts the legitimacy of the topic. Do they check people out before taking them on the program ?

Just to refresh anyone's memory, this guy basically says he was a prodigy amateur rocketeer. Made friends and connections w/ politicians and scientists, notably von Brown, Stephen Hawking and others.

He claims he designed a prototype plasma rocket engine and was invited by the military establishment to test his device at White Sands. Ended up at Area-51 where he witnessed a gigantic rocket engine of similar design but obviously alien origins and has since been working in the commercial application and transfer of space and defense technology.

Google doesn't turn up a thing except references on alien/ufo websites.
I wonder how they came up with the description, "internationally recognized expert in space technology" when there is nothing credible to support it.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Schaden]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I heard David on C2C a while ago. He spoke of going into a big room at Area 51 with an alien propulsion machine in it. The way he explained the device it was as big as a bus and looked like something out af an H.R. Geiger type movie set.
My B.S. meter went Red Alert!
I googled David Adair+hoax and found a scientist that stated David made many mistakes in his "Rocket Science".
I had been had!
Ive been BS'd before and I will get BS's again.
So it goes in the wonderful world of UFOs.

C2C does have some good honest UFO researchers on there sometimes.
I wish Jaques Vallee would come on there!!!!!! He is one of my heros.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyb98201

He did come on C2C and it was a sleeper of an interview. I think that David Adair is on the level. After watching his 40 minute interview last night my instincts believed what he was talking about. What does John Lear think?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
C2C is good for entertainment value but it is more disinformation than information.

I'd put David Adair in the BS basket.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Adair's story is completely unbelievable and doesn't stand up to even the scrutiny of a layperson. He tells a great story, the sort of thing that would thrill the reader's of Boy's Own Annual or some such publication for the young.

Nobody goes from building rockets in the automotive garage to launching an 8000 mph. rocket as a student,
without getting the attention of JPL or NASA and I don't mean just getting their attention. I mean them taking over the project long before Adair got to 8000 mph.

They would know everything about not only his final rocket but the many prototypes that would have preceeded it in its ascent of the speedometer.

Not only that, but there are numerous other considerations that go into propelling anything at ultra high speeds, considerations that would be well beyond the capacities of the most brilliant rocket scientist ever, and that would require a team of brilliant people and gigantic investments in research.

His story leaves all of this out. It is not believable.

Personally, I think Adair is being used to advance a propaganda agenda of some kind by the US government.
edit on 29-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join