It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!!! 250 Nuclear Warheads Sold To Iran???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the fly in the ointment for you odium is that they dont care about getting killed if it gets them the objective.... which is the holy land ..we both agree that the land is what they want

where we differ is that i believe they will stop at nothing to get that land even if it means getting themselves killed in the process .........

did you see the pictures of the iranian president in the early years when he held those american hostages he could have been killed then but it just goes to show that he's a reckless individual and i put nothing past him!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
the fly in the ointment for you odium is that they dont care about getting killed if it gets them the objective.... which is the holy land ..we both agree that the land is what they want

That's where you are wrong. It serves them no purpose to die in the process, they desire to rule over it. They desire to be the caliph and not just the leaders of Iran. If they die this won't happen, they're not suicidal otherwise they'd have attacked long ago with or without nuclear weapons. Furthermore, if they were suicidal and had these weapons surely they'd be willing to get the first strike? Criple the U.S. and Israel so they can rule?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It could of been Iran it could of been North Korea it could of been China. They may of kept them secretly scared of another attack by Russia. It´s a big leap to assume it was Iran without any evidence, it´s important they are kept as a possibility.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

That's where you are wrong. It serves them no purpose to die in the process, they desire to rule over it. They desire to be the caliph and not just the leaders of Iran. If they die this won't happen, they're not suicidal otherwise they'd have attacked long ago with or without nuclear weapons. Furthermore, if they were suicidal and had these weapons surely they'd be willing to get the first strike? Criple the U.S. and Israel so they can rule?

weather there suicidal or not remains to be seen if infact they do end up with these weapons after the us or israel strike which is going to happen it's only a matter of time....you'll see that i was right

i hope for the worlds sake that your right .......

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hopefully its true so the US will think again invading Iran, and if they do I would be happy they blow up the whole us (gonna make friends here), so you guys stop messing up our world.
Every nation ha the right to have nuclear tech , isn't it.
Why would the us have tons of lethal arms and the rest may not....

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
iran is the reason why the people internationally like myself hope the US just stays the hell out of other nations affairs. Let Isreal take care of it's own if they can't win they don't deserve it that's what i say.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yikes. Is it possible that the big announcement that will make Iran proud in the next few days is this?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Marid Audran]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well ya better start building your bomb shelters and stockpiling your food cause its gonna be a long war...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Macnamara was right about one thing: MAD works, in it's own sick kind of way, as long as those who have the weapons care more about their own survival than they care about some vision of "winning".

There is a school of thought in the US, predominantly in Dispensational Fundamentalist eschatology, which does accept the possibility of nuclear war in the Middle East. It is part of a scenario for end-time events.

To the degree that our president or anyone else in position to have influence, holds to these ideas, and the degree to which they would inform their decision making, is anybody's guess.

What is the commensurate mindset in Iran? It seems like it would have to be a willingness to carry suicidal jihad, in hopes of some kind of en mass entrance into Islamic heaven, in order to think about actually using nukes.

Israel would no longer even be an issue, 'cause I think the state of Iran would probably cease to exist as anything even close to a functioning society.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Yikes. Is it possible that the big announcement that will make Iran proud in the next few days is this?

I have not heard anything about a big announcement comming from Iran, care to elaborate or give me a link to the story. It would be much appreciated because somthing like that could be very big news. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
I have not heard anything about a big announcement comming from Iran, care to elaborate or give me a link to the story. It would be much appreciated because somthing like that could be very big news. Thanks.

I believe I read it from a link in one of the Shkval torpedo threads. I'll see if I can find it and edit this with a link.

EDIT - go.reuters.com.../worldNews

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by Fuhr86

I believe I read it from a link in one of the Shkval torpedo threads. I'll see if I can find it and edit this with a link.

EDIT - go.reuters.com.../worldNews

Thanks for the link. Nex question then is when do these war games end? Perhaps the big announcement will be made on there final day.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Fuhr86]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Fuhr86]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
this is all #ing hype, for the us to "rationally" invade iran
happened with iraq and shouldnt happen again

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well instead of missing/hidden easter eggs...things are going to get more exciting. I actually find finding hidden eggs boring, but hidden/missing nukes, man oh man talk about excitement!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I JUST WONDER WHY U ALL GUYS SEEM SO TEERIFYIN' WTH D KIND OF NEWZ MAB RUMOURS ABT UKRAINE SUPPLY D NUCLEAR TO IRAN. 4 UR INFORAMATION MANY COUNTRIES HAVE NUCLEAR SA THEIR WEAPON..SUCH INDIA,PAKISTAN, ISRAEL N ALSO US.SO WAZ WRONG WTH IRAN TO HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON! JUST BCOZ D BUSH GOVERMNT DISAGREE WTH THEM...IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW IT. WHY..IS IT D AMERICAN IS D WORLD PPOLICE..C'MON OPEN UP UR MIND....D POLICE WHO USE THEIR POWER WRONGLY...
AS D SAYING GOES : ABSOLUTE POWER...CORRUPT ABSOLUTELY..

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by legolas
I JUST WONDER WHY EVERYBODY SEEM SO TERRIFYIN' ABT IRAN GOT NUCLEAR WEAPON....WHY? MANY COUNTRIES HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPON..D DIFFERENCE IS EITHER THEY DECLARED IT OR NOT.INDIA,PAKISTAN,RUSSIA,ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR.BUT NOBODY AGAINST THEM..WHY.DON'T B SUCH PREJUDICE TO IRAN. WHY A COUNTRY CANNOT ALLOW TO SAVE THEIR COUNTRY? WHY....IRAN DO NOT WANT 2 LIKE IRAQ N AFGHANISTAN WHO BCAMES A TOY FOR US-BUSH GOVERNMNT......ISRAEL CAN HAVE NUCLEAR...IS IT FAIR JUST BCOZ....IRAN IS ISLAMIC COUNTRY..SO EVERYBODY SCARED. THINK GUYS...A LOT OF COUNTRIES HAVE NUCLEAR....NUCLEAR IS NOT JUST FOR DEFENCE ONLY..THEY CAN BE USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSER..INDUSTRIAL...N SO ON. BE FAIR !

I agree but if they dont attack Iran how will the NWO/Illuminati progress there agenda. Somthing will happen soon enough, I wish I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This article essentially says, that 250 nuclear warheads may have entered the blackmarket as Ukraine is not prepared to comment on where they have gone.

As far as im aware though a blackmarket in nuclear warheads does exists outside of Ukraines mising 250 anyway.
So Iran can get hold of nuclear warheads anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Their "ForUm" F and U. Lol, anyone notice that?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Source

KIEV, April 3 (RIA Novosti) - The Ukrainian defense ministry denied media reports Monday that Ukraine had sold 250 nuclear warheads to Iran.

"Ukraine completely fulfilled international obligations to return warheads to the Russian Federation," Colonel General Serhiy Kyrychenko, the chief of the Ukrainian General Staff, said in response to an article published in Russian daily Novaya Gazeta Monday. "None of the warheads were lost during the return. This can be proven by relevant documents, the copies of which are in Russia and Ukraine."

The newspaper said that Ukraine had failed to return 250 warheads to Russia in the 1990s when the former Soviet republic declared itself a nuclear-free zone. The paper suggested the warheads could have been sold to a third country, including Iran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source

The chief of Russia's General Staff said Monday he could neither confirm nor deny reports that Ukraine had sold 250 nuclear warheads to Iran, RIA Novosty reports.

"Russia's General Staff has no information about whether Ukraine has given 250 nuclear warheads to Iran or not," deputy defense minister General Yury Baluyevsky said in response to an article in Novaya Gazeta newspaper Monday. "I do not comment on unsubstantiated reports."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Looks to me like Ukraine is saying they sent them back to the Russian Federation, and the Russian Federation don't know if they got em or not? There's alot of conflicting information, but these allegations are nearly a decade old.
I don't know, I think it's kind of cool to think that the cockroaches and insects are going to be the next dominant species on the planet, can you imagine a few million years of dominant evolution on a bug...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
what a huge mistake this could be on the part of the Ukraine ..If this russian journal is correct we could be in for a rough ride should the bush administration decide to persue military action

just when you thought it was safe to read the news again ............

www.upi.com...

Why it is a huge mistake for Ukraine to sell 250 nuclear warheads to Iran, and it was ok for France , Britian and US to transfer nuclear technology , nuclear materials and hardware to Israel, secretly, for more than 30 years, which enabled israel to own more than 200 nuclear warheads. since then israel is endangering the fragile status of security in the middleeast, plus intimidating all states in the middleeast, that oppose its barbaric policies against palestinians. Oh don't tell me that it's israel's right to own nuclear weapons because, jews are the chosen people, but Iranians can't own same weapons, because they are uncivilized muslims.

Typical western hypocracy, arrogance, selfishness, discrimination, double-standards, anti islam, anti arab sentiments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join