It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These pic's a large US/UFO base or weapon? NW Nevada.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Heres another strange Nevada facility.If you zoom in and pan South west you can see remnants of larger grids in the sand.Also if you zoom close in you can see equipment or storage in different gridded sections.Anyone?
pg.photos.yahoo.com...

Allright I have some closeups of this Ultra strange Huge Circular grid in the NW.
looks like construction rather than stockpiles.
pg.photos.yahoo.com...
pg.photos.yahoo.com...

Ive zoomed in and those are big rigg size trailers/storage throughout. The center structure and semi center structures have what looks like the top of a large concrete base.Anyone? Its off google Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
looks like theyre building a stargate to me.

ps...this isnt a one line post

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Trying to be smart doesn't change anything..

[edit on 5-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Damn It does look like Stargate.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Could be a new supercollider so that they can continue to do more tests on atomic collisions. Might be a military storage facility. Heck, it COULD be anything. Interesting though.

Good eye.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Its looks like a dry lake bed, and the marks in it look like a test ground for people with high speed vehicles,not ufos or stargates.

The structure I have no idea

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why does everyone gets so hyped up when they see something new from an aerial view of a military base. TO me it could be just a new logistic site with unique architecture or layout design. Hey, it's the modern era and I don't think it's wrong to assume they would want to have a more stylish place to do their experiments. I don't see any wrong in doing that.

By the way, I have seen lots of people using google earth to find this aerial view of the covert and weird places. I wouldn't be too carried away with the authenticity of google earth because not everything they map out could be true!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartagram
By the way, I have seen lots of people using google earth to find this aerial view of the covert and weird places. I wouldn't be too carried away with the authenticity of google earth because not everything they map out could be true!

I must agree with this, If i tell you something...is it the truth or what i see it as? The gov has alot of control with what is seen and not seen with the images that come from them. They could add or take away anything that is or should not be seen with there images. just my 2cents in on that.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thats the "Burning Man" Festival, held in the middle of the desert (annually)?

I think it's setup that way every year. I dont know much more about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
Thats the "Burning Man" Festival, held in the middle of the desert (annually)?

I think it's setup that way every year. I dont know much more about it.

Bingo. Thanks for the info. What a Wild looking festival.
www.menzelphoto.com...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by VType]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Is a site to behold AND experience!

Springer...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Actually if you read on some of the website that the government issues this is the location of where they are going to build and explode the non-nuclear bomb. 700lbs warheads.

The circle pattern is because they can judge the creator width and the grid circle are there to see the damage pattern for the energy charge release in the atomosphere.

new topics

top topics

join