It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win the war? need your help :)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If Bush launches a nuclear strike then maybe the world will have a problem but if Isreal acts first and then the US follows then it could work out for our favor. The question is, how will the UN feel about all this.. and in my opinion the UN (Secretely ruled by illuminati) would agree with the procedure of systematically whiping out Iran because you cant trust crazy muslim fundamentalists with nukes because in countries like that people dont have any opinion on what the government does next. In america everything the president does gets scrutiny so its alot easier for Iran to go trigger happy.

I would trust the US a bit more and realise that whatever we do its in the interest of the lives of American people. Whether we do this now or later this war is innevitable because we are overpopulated with ignorance and unless some people die noone will be able to enjoy the earth. Hate to be a complete bummer but try to see the light within this argument.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
What reason dose bush have to do this anyway??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Well lets see here. We have a wicked debt right now and paying it off in the future will not be easy unless we get our hands on a more globalized economy. If the Us Government is being controlled by a shadow orginisation then its not hard to believe that we could be planning on the extermination of others in order to save the globe. Refer to this link for information given by a scientist at a recent university.

www.shoutwire.com...

Basically what its saying is that unless we take out 90 percent of the worlds population the world will die soon. If you had the ability to whipe out everyone to save yourself and the world then the US government would finally have the excuse they need to flex their military might in an effort to save the planet.

I know it sounds rediculous but its feezable

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think that Bush, a catholic fundamentalist can't be trusted as much as the president of Iran, a muslim fundamentalist. So we have there 2 crazy fundamentalists, it's very dangerous!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I think that Bush, a catholic fundamentalist can't be trusted as much as the president of Iran, a muslim fundamentalist. So we have there 2 crazy fundamentalists, it's very dangerous!

I feel the same way .
Nephyx , so by your rational both the iranian president and bush should be wiped out??
Also i dont believe that ninety% of the worlds population needs to be wiped out to insure our survival instead i think that all these pigs who will find any excuse to wage war and make money on other countries misery should be taken out to see and dropped into the ocean.
The reason earths rescourses are depleting is because stupid power hungry greedy pigs like bush keep on blowing bits of it to dust all so he can make abit of money.He dosent care about how many people he sends to there death as long as his wallet stays fat.
Also Nephyx do u have any proof that the UN are illuminati?? if so i would be greatfull to see this for myself.
War and Millions of people dying for the betterment of the world??
People who think like that are no better then Hitler or Sadam and yes i think Bush fits into that catagory aswell..

Just my opinion.

Omega

PS. whos fault is it that the US is in debt??......

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
vitchillo

just for the record, bush isnt a catholic he's a methodist which is far from catholic. (calvinist inspired. and non-ritualistic)

Since my poll is done i guess i can share an opinon.
i dont think bush has as much power as the people say he does. i think he really believes all those things he says in his speeches. i think that other people in the gov. have specific interests and they are placing stuff together behind the scenes. i just dont think bush is some evil guy. just mhop.

ok well maybe we should start a new thread concerning this topic since it isnt my poll anymore. just so people will know where to go to if they want to talk about this.

Good insight guys

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Ok, so i'm hearing alot of speculation about the war with iran.

In war, both sides loose.
You have people dieing on both sides, which create losses for mothers, brothers, husbands, sons, daughters, etc.

If the leaders have a problem they should go fight each other, after all, if no one will fire a shot, who will do their work? Of course they (governments of the world) do a pretty fine job in convincing people to fight...through using fear and terror tactics.

Gods Peace to all

dalen

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
They should both just have a game of chess then the winner should shake the others hand and that would be the end of it..... OH but wait Bush is a greedy pig who wants money ,so he wouldnt care about all the death just as long as he gets his money which as everyone knows war generates. and as for america being in debt .. i am curiouse as to who is responsible for this?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
They should both just have a game of chess then the winner should shake the others hand and that would be the end of it..... OH but wait Bush is a greedy pig who wants money ,so he wouldnt care about all the death just as long as he gets his money which as everyone knows war generates. and as for america being in debt .. i am curiouse as to who is responsible for this?

Wow, Omega you are so clueless it’s a wonder you know how to write (however poorly).

[edit on 11-4-2006 by ElTiante]

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oh well we cant all be perfect unfortunately allthough one day maybie ...

and what is your basis for rational on this subject and your previouse comment?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Please refrain from making personal comments in this thread.
It detracts from the discussion.

Please read the following:
Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ElTiante, these numbers are biaised numbers based on false facts of the Bush's administration. An example of that is the cost of the Iraq war. The real cost is almost 5 to 20 times the Bush's administration cost... so those numbers... except the inflation..

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Right, I post data, you post opinion...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That is what this is about Opinion,Research and conclusion with a non biased point of veiw just the facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
United States
1. The United States has simply better technology, and a better all around military force
2. At the absolute worst, it would result in a M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) type situation; even if Iran somehow managed to destroy the United States, the United States would make sure that Iran got nuked to hell, IMHO at least.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
United States
1. The United States has simply better technology, and a better all around military force
2. At the absolute worst, it would result in a M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) type situation; even if Iran somehow managed to destroy the United States, the United States would make sure that Iran got nuked to hell, IMHO at least.

Just a question . how do u know for sure that the US has more advanced technology then the middle east??
And in the case of the two parties blowing each others countries off the face off the earth how can u say that the US would win?? people would die everywhere in both countries and everything would fall to pieces so i believe that should that event arise both sides would Lose bigtime.

Just a thought
Omega

ps.I have heared that countries around the globe think that they could wipe China off the map if they wanted to , like it would be crushing a paper cup But china has the biggest army the world has ever seen and as for the technology part of things who is to say that there not as advanced if not more advanced then the most "powerfull" countries put together?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
And Iran can't reach USA so stop believing medias that seems to say that they are capable of. And ElTiante, if you're facts are crap, it's even less valuable than my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You have an interesting point V .
What are your thoughts on what would happen if Bush went through with this?? what would happen to his administration.what would happen to the globe? and what do u think it would mean for the public??

I look forward to hearing everyones answers.

Omega

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm not american so I can't see how well the people are being manipulated about this issue. But he will surely loose approval and I heard rumors of the government being overthrown by the militias... so that could end well the escalading of war. Or if the war does happen, it could very well be the last.

Or the Bush administration loose the november mid-term elections and he's going to be impeach at the beginning of 2007 with Cheney and Rumsefld and Rize, all those who are *not angels*...

So I hope that the war doesn't happen and that Bush and all his staff are impeached + being in jail for all their crimes against humanity!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Couldnt agree more allthough i would like bush to suffer a load more then being thrown in jail

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join