It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win the war? need your help :)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Iran has no chance.

Third world guerilla tactics will be less effective then Iraq.

Iran advertise's balsa wood seaplanes and russian torpedos as their deterrent to a US attack. I wonder what the US would showboat if Iran was talking about preemptive Military action against the US.

From what I see Iran has no capabilities I'm worried about. I laugh at their underwater torpedos, they will see our underwater launched missiles when the time comes (hopefully in the next few months). I am personally sick of religion. I am sick of countries that don't seem to have any sensible humanity.

I hope Iran burns, along with the rest of Islam.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
Iran has no chance.

Iran advertise's balsa wood seaplanes and russian torpedos as their deterrent to a US attack. I wonder what the US would showboat if Iran was talking about preemptive Military action against the US.

From what I see Iran has no capabilities I'm worried about. I laugh at their underwater torpedos, they will see our underwater launched missiles when the time comes (hopefully in the next few months). I am personally sick of religion. I am sick of countries that don't seem to have any sensible humanity.

So I take it you'll be off down to your local recruiting office then?

I'd like to see if you're still laughing when you're going toe-to-toe with an Iranian...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Curio]

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Iran has no chance.

So I take it you'll be off down to your local recruiting office then?

I'd like to see if you're still laughing when you're going toe-to-toe with an Iranian...

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Curio]

No because I dont beleive in involuntary servitude.

I would fight as a mercenary not as an enlisted soldier. I don't fit in well with authority, especially in a warzone.

I am too smart to be doing convoys and patrols in light utility vehicles(humvees) running over randomn IED's. I would rather use UAV released aerial bombs from a secured base in a bunker somewhere. Or at least hammering them with artillery rockets. There is no guarantee in joining the Military, you don't know what you'll be doing.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow...

I am personally sick of religion. I am sick of countries that don't seem to have any sensible humanity.

And then you say:

You'd like to blow up Iran because it doesn't have any "sensible humanity". Can you say contradiction?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Wow...

I am personally sick of religion. I am sick of countries that don't seem to have any sensible humanity.

And then you say:

You'd like to blow up Iran because it doesn't have any "sensible humanity". Can you say contradiction?

I have read the Koran.

I wasnt raised to hate Islamic people. I dont worship a religion that lacks morality. I dont worship any religion for that matter. Christianity is just as twisted.

They have SHOWN me that they have a deficiency in their brains. I wasn't taught that, it has been something I have learned. I am smart enough to judge my own morality.

They make threats daily against my country, they worship an immoral and faulted religion, and they appear to be largely "dumb".

Iran can burn, I will be glad if it happens.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The US:

1) Talent, technology, training and technique.
2) After her military and targeted centers of interest are severely ‘bombed’ and Iran shoots her surviving load, she’ll down to little more than guns, boots and bullets.

mg

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
[
lol afghanistans has mountains like iran?. Iran in middle east has the most mountains alone and the terrain is not just flat landfeilds with deserts
. Afghanistans insurgency is all joke and i dont see how it makes a country strong by just going after them. The question is can you handle tehran? 5 times as big as bahgdad and kabul with more population and resistence? excuses dont count

Irans real terrains!.

What do mountains have to do with an air raid? Please post one pic of an Iranian mountain a fighter/bomber cant fly over.

Guys, FACT: It will be an air raid, not a ground war. No occupation, just an assault. Big hills and bumps wont mean a thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Wow...

And then you say:

I have read the Koran.

I wasnt raised to hate Islamic people. I dont worship a religion that lacks morality. I dont worship any religion for that matter. Christianity is just as twisted.

They have SHOWN me that they have a deficiency in their brains. I wasn't taught that, it has been something I have learned. I am smart enough to judge my own morality.

They make threats daily against my country, they worship an immoral and faulted religion, and they appear to be largely "dumb".

Iran can burn, I will be glad if it happens.

iran can burn but only in your dreams...if your really a smart and brave person than you wouldnt be a coward hiding in a control room flying UAVS bombing people...thats not brave and it doesnt even give you the right to diss your own soldiers saying that they are wasting their time just running over IEDS and killing themselves. atleast they have guts something you dont have!. your just a [Mod Edit: unacceptable comment removed] with nothing else to do than to bring iran into this discussion. I have never ever made the statement wishing America can burn or ever dissed their troops because they are atleast fighting for their country or any other soldiers from different countries which gives me respect for them. [Mod Edit: unacceptable comment removed]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Mehran, your country is part of a culture that in the last thousand years has contributed nothing but violence to the world.

The only reason any pays even the slightest attention to Iran is because WESTENERS found oil there and pump it out of the ground for you. The day viable alternatives for oil are found is the day the rest of world forgets about Iran.

All around the word (Iran include) people watch American moves, listen to American Music, wear American fashion and follow American culture. I couldn't name a single Iranian athlete, but I'll but you and whole lot of other Iranians know who Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are.

Why is this? It's because America is vibrant, successful country. Yours is a country with a dead, 15th century culture and can only offer violence.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by ElTiante]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ElTiante and ImplementOfWar are the worst racists, no lifes and no knowledge at all about Iran (unless CNN)!!! Congratulations!!

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ALL members posting to this thread please review the following link BEFORE making your post:
Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

There is no need to quote the entire preceeding post, or a quote of a quote in it's entirety. The Terms and Conditions on such are very clear. It stops now.

Quote the relevant portion you are responding to, ONLY.

As for the off topic comments, name calling and such ...
Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Now, back to the discussion ...
Who would win the war? need your help

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Winner: Nobody

Scenario US Attacks Iran:
1. U.S. Nuclear Strike on Iran
2. Iran Nuclear Strike on Israel
3. Russia and China Launch on the U.S.

Scenario Iran Attacks US
1. Iran Nuclear Strike on Israel
2. U.S. Counter Strike on Iran
3. China and Russia Launch on the U.S.

Not to want to drift off target......why would Russia and China invite their mutual destructions for supporting Iran? I don't see what they gain by attacking since they know full well our submarine launched missiles would deal a deadly blow to them as well. Russia and China may not like it, but they will not sacrifice themselves for Iran.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
iran can burn but only in your dreams...if your really a smart and brave person than you wouldnt be a coward hiding in a control room flying UAVS bombing people...thats not brave and it doesnt even give you the right to diss your own soldiers saying that they are wasting their time just running over IEDS and killing themselves. atleast they have guts something you dont have!. your just a [Mod Edit: unacceptable comment removed] with nothing else to do than to bring iran into this discussion. I have never ever made the statement wishing America can burn or ever dissed their troops because they are atleast fighting for their country or any other soldiers from different countries which gives me respect for them.[Mod Edit: unacceptable comment removed]

I'm not made of titanium

You guy's arent worth it. I would bomb you from afar and from places you could'nt reach. Maybe you should learn some respect for life. You can start with rethinking your suicide bomber mentality.

I will save the gunfights and bayonet rush's for my dreams, that's where they belong.

In the meantime try telling your President to get off the Heroin and to calm down before bombs start falling. Not like I care, I support war regardless of your nuclear program or what your President says and does because I'm human and your country is a disgrace. 40% below poverty, we should invade on moral principles nevermind Iran's support for terrorism, immoral Islamic culture, and everything else that is disgusting about the history of your country.

[Mod Edit: Removed unacceptable comments from quoted content]

[edit on 4/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 6-4-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yea - I can feel the love in this post.

Iran vs. USA?

Thats a tough one

The U.S. by a small margin:

1. Technology & Equipment
2. Combat proven tactics and personel

But we would not occupy Iran the way we do Iraq. We are in Iraq to protect them from each other and the Iranians. It's no big secret Iran is helping the insurgency in Iraq - and elminating the regime in Iran would go a long way to solving that problem.

But another question; what if there are no "WMDs" in Iran and its just a crazy man spouting off? What do we do then? Where would we stand in the world? That my friends, could lead to the decline of the U.S. as a Superpower - we would lose almost all credibilty and influence in the world.

EDIT: Iran does have WMD of a chemical biological nature, I guess I should have been more precise, what if there are no signs of a nuclear project other than those related to power generation. It's late

[edit on 6-4-2006 by crisko]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElTiante

All around the word (Iran include) people watch American moves, listen to American Music, wear American fashion and follow American culture. I couldn't name a single Iranian athlete, but I'll but you and whole lot of other Iranians know who Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are.

Why is this? It's because America is vibrant, successful country. Yours is a country with a dead, 15th century culture and can only offer violence.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by ElTiante]

Exuse me but who are they who wear American fashion and follow American culture!As far as I know Versaci is from Italia, so is Dolce&Gabana!!About what American culture tou are speaking???Fast food restaurants and Halloween??
It seems that americans isnt much more smarter than "dumb muslims"!!Bouth of you thinks that sun is rising only for you!!
Tell you a secret-from America other nations need only money,and from muslims-oil!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The only winners in this touted (and any) conflict will be the fat-cat brokers and arms dealers who will make a 'killing' on the stock-markets and board-rooms...they always have and always will...It will always be at our expense, and to their greater profit.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut
The only winners in this touted (and any) conflict will be the fat-cat brokers and arms dealers who will make a 'killing' on the stock-markets and board-rooms...they always have and always will...It will always be at our expense, and to their greater profit.

Absolutely!

IRAN

1. enough public and political capital in a long and bloody high casualty war (unlike the US, which Vietnam and Iraq demonstrate that the US public's stomach for bodycounts lesses with each generation, and thus political capital in waging such war is limited for US leaders at best). Particularly if US/etc first strike/invade (specially latter).

2. as said above by another poster, US is spread thin and would have to relocate serious amounts of existing manpower committments to meet prolonged ground war. Simple bombing the country into the stoneage will just create a failed state style scenario or a long term festering billigerant like Iraq after the Ist gulf war... wouldnt solve long term objectives.

Q

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
Ok, so i'm hearing alot of speculation about the war with iran. dates, predictions, agendas...a bunch.

so i want to get everyones opinon who is willing to share.

Question: If america went to war with Iran this year sometime, who would win? Iran or america.

after reading this post, I am 100% sure that most westerners are hypocrites and self centered. the hatred in your hearts towards arabs and muslims is unbelievable.

would you ask these silly questions if the war with israel?
shame on you , you talk about the war with iran, like it's a computer games. don't you know that iranians also human beings like you? isn't it enough that americans in 15 years (2 gulf wars) killed more than 200,000 iraqi civilians , and more than 1 million iraqi children were died because the US imposed an embargo on iraq for more than 10 years? isn't that enough for you, or you don't care, because you don't consider arabs and muslims human beings as israelis and westerners.

and all the time you brag that you are civilized and respect all relegions and that you hate all kinds of discrimination. I am glad that on ATS I discovered the ugly reality of all westerners.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Gee, maybe I might feel more empathy for them if I didn’t see them on TV constantly screaming how much they want to kill me.

It’s a religion and a culture that celebrates violence and the murder of anyone who will not submit to islam.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElTiante
Gee, maybe I might feel more empathy for them if I didn’t see them on TV constantly screaming how much they want to kill me.

It’s a religion and a culture that celebrates violence and the murder of anyone who will not submit to islam.

Yes, and I bet they really love you because you want to nuke them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join