It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think U-P put it correctly in saying that it was a simple story, and I did not intend to suggest that my friend's position was representative of the whole black community or the whole muslim community.

It would be more in line with the muslim religion, which is to convert or kill, and that is also the position of the NOI, which I think she admired.
Everything I write doesn't carry the same weight, on occasions I allow myself to muse. And the point of the little story, if there is one, is that while we were discussing such notions, we were two people of dissimilar backgrounds yet living in the same community peacefully, discussing it.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:39 AM
link   
"It would be more in line with the muslim religion, which is to convert or kill"

That sort of says it all Thomas.
I think your posts can be safely disregarded from now on as having no worth outside the bigoted ramblings of some white power self help group.

cheers.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
"It would be more in line with the muslim religion, which is to convert or kill"

I think your posts can be safely disregarded from now on as having no worth outside the bigoted ramblings of some white power self help group.

cheers.

It can be safely said that your lack of understanding can't be diminished by your attempts to demonize me. You're only capable of insults and to be honest, aren't worthy of this reply.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Grown men and women can learn a lot from babies...
too true, Bandit -d*mn shame the corollary isn't true.
And just you keep musing, Thomas - I can think of worse starting points than personal experience.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 09:03 AM
link   

It would be more in line with the muslim religion, which is to convert or kill

T.C obviously knows what he is talking about beacause he has met a black person before.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheBandit795

"Do babies are smoking?"

What kind of grammar is that???

HA HA HA....I'm sorry TB795.I don't know what's happened when I did this post.

Come with better posts than that...
You didn't get my point at all.

Yes, like many peoples here. I'll not give any names.....

When babies grow up, they get indoctrinated. Away from they original state, which is they don't see that another baby is from the same race or another race... All they see is another baby they can play with.
Grown men and women can learn a lot from babies.....

Yeah yeah....and if a baby see a crocodile or handgrenade, he'll want to play with it also. So.......

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101

cheers.

It's unbelieveable. You are so racist Lupe_101. You hates the whites !

It's you the racist here, not TC or me !

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:20 AM
link   
He might play with a handgrenade(that's why those things should be kept away from kids), but believe me... When a baby sees the jaws of a crocodile, he'll start to grow wings instantly!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I love how people throw out the word racist.I don't think T.C or U.P have ever said they hate all muslims or black people or anybody else.I tend to think people who pull out the race card are a bit racist themselves.After all Lupe you have thrown out the term ragheadand towel head on more than one occasion.I don't think you have the right to call anybody racist,unless you are willing to call your self one first.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You call me a racist, someone who has the highest regard for Gen. Powell because I know how well the man led in Europe when I was there, who felt J.C. Watts was a good congressman and always votes for Alan Keyes, you call me a racist? As I have mentioned before I don't have time in my life to see people in that light. I prefer to see people for their character. You know, the only time I hear such conversations as this come up is when talking with people who are supposed to be the champion of the poor defensless "people of color", as if only the bleeding hearts can save these stupid defensless, halfwitted people of color from the mean old world that is out to get them.
But here is a little tidbit of truth about these "great White Hopes" for the people of color.
Warning: You liberal that are halfway interested in learning the truth and click through below are entering into the home site of your most dreaded enemy exposer of liberal hipocracy!

rushlimbaugh.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795Do black babies only want to play with black babies... White babies only with white babies... Etc???

Heh! This reminds me of a poster I saw once in a shopping plaza. The caption said that there's only 2 times in your existence that you don't care who your neighbors are. The graphic depicted a split-picture with a maternity ward on the left & a graveyard on the right...

Still, that's not to say that most people don't have much of a problem with the color/religion/what-have-you with their neighbors...The only problems I have with any neighbors is if they're the overbearing, constant-busybody type who keep me awake at night with excessive noise. THAT has nothing to do with racism...It has to do with *individuals* & reasonable civic behavior.

Just last year, I reported a guy that I saw kicking his dog; Pulling on the leash to get the dog close enough to kick it. The fact that he was hispanic had nothing to do with it. The neighbors who saw me go outside & get the guy to stop kicking the dog actually *applauded* (Which gave me *some* hope for human solidarity). Guess what? These neighbors are black, white, hispanic & even a few orientals.

Who says that it's impossible to live in peace in a multicultural community?

Still, I never talk to any Jehovah Witnesses who come from their church across the street & knock on my door...Even though I think the government could save a lot of money by letting them deliver the mail.

"Do babies are smoking?"

Don't start on that...he's French. Excuse me...French is his primary *language*.

Originally posted by TheBandit795Grown men and women can learn a lot from babies...

No argument there...I learned a *lot* when my nephew was growing up. Ex; I was teaching him the alphabet & showed him the letter "A" & told him that this was the letter "A". He asked "Why?", so I had to go look it up so I could tell him why.

Also, even though Limbaugh has a lot of good points, just remember that he bills himself as a *humorist*, not a politician...

[Edited on 1-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 04:54 AM
link   
"After all Lupe you have thrown out the term ragheadand towel head on more than one occasion.I don't think you have the right to call anybody racist,unless you are willing to call your self one first"

um, excuse me but I haven't.
and if you really want to take the time to trawl the forums in the past I think you'll find that I was one of the people actively telling people that such terms were amazingly crude, racist and insensitive.

I think you have me mistaken for somone else.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The only problems I have with any neighbors is if they're the overbearing, constant-busybody type who keep me awake at night with excessive noise.

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
That has everything to do with loud sex...

Who says that it's impossible to live in peace in a multicultural community?

In Aruba we have over 40 different nationalities, we all live in peace...
And when I was in the Netherlands, I also lived in peace with lots more nationalities... One of our good friends is Afghan... And middle eastern girls where often attracted to me...
(especially Iranian)
(sweet)...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Still, I never talk to any Jehovah Witnesses who come from their church across the street & knock on my door...

I just hide... but I haven't seen them in a long time though...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Don't start on that...he's French. Excuse me...French is his primary *language*.

Wrong ! I'm NOT French !

Right ! My primary *language* is French.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not to turn this into a cat-call event, but some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen have been from the middle-east. There's something to be said about having to wear those head-garbs and it keeping the sun from baking their skin and hair!

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Non, il est de Belgique...
Rare Anderlechter, of Club Brugger of RC Genker, of KV Mechelener of AA Genter... Welke ploeg is je favoriet???

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ik houd niet van geen voetbal.

En slechtere einden die aan me in vlaams spreken AUB.

Je bent een kleine grappig.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ik spreek de taal van het land ten noorden van jullie grens...
Hou je niet van voetbal??? Jammer, ik wel...

Anyway, back to the subject...

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Tank U.

and the subject was..??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join