It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Official Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
U.S. Department of Homeland Security deputy press secretary Brian J. Doyle, 55, of Silver Spring, Md., was arrested Tuesday for trying to seduce a teenage girl, or so he thought.

news.yahoo.com
Brian J. Doyle, 55, of Silver Spring, Md., was arrested on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla.

Doyle had a sexually explicit conversation with what he believed was a 14-year-old girl whose profile he saw on the Internet on March 14, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The girl was an undercover Polk County Sheriff's Computer Crimes detective, the sheriff's office said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It amazes me that people are so stupid thinking that they can seduce underage people over the internet.

What makes this even worse, is that this is a Department of Homeland Security official.

I'm sure nothings wrong though, this guy probable slipped through the cracks. Yea right. I wonder how many felons actually work for our government.

www.armchairsubversive.com
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com
childsafenetwork.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Satanic Child Abuse "assisted" by Victorian Government
A Glimpse Inside the Sordid World of the American Sex Slave

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well wouldn't that ruin the draught angle on a freshly polished buck. Is there any further background on this Doyle character and who got him his job at Fatherland Spetznatz? Hmmm... gonna watch this one... maybe lead to the Grove? LOL. Thanx for the info.

new topics

join