It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, the apocolypse, and rainbows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just so you know, this was done by an atheist who is studying symbols. This simply piqued my interest.

it has been stated that the coming of jesus will be signaled by something in the sky.

There are seven years of tribulation.
there are seven colors of the rainbow.

I am getting this from Signs and Symbols by Mark O'connell and Raje Airey

When Christ is pictured with a rainbow in Christian art it is usually a symbol of the merciful aspects of his heavenly powers.

The rainbow chakra system:

red- physical. the foundation upon which all other levels are constructed.

The beginning, the first year, when it starts getting bad.

orange- etheric. early emotional environment and formative influences; the body's energy pattern.

This will be when we start feeling it, the pain of tribulation.

yellow- astral. influences of culture and society, such as religions and educational institutions, and how these shape thought and action.

Pat Robertson anyone? Tv evangelists and outspoken Christians everywhere will begin blaming every problem on sinful humans and a wrathful god (more than usual, at least).

green- mental. achieves purpose in life through relationship with others; interface between the temporal and eternal.

I'm going out on a limb here. This could be believers and nonbelievers seperating themselves, thus deciding which way they'll be heading.

blue- causal. attuned to soul; repository of the soul's memories, empowers its journey.

I'm guessing the same thing as green, but more so, the believers becoming more and more devout and outspoken.

Indigo- diamond (bliss body). thinking superseded by intuitively recieved knowing.

Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps preperation?

Violet- Celestial. enlightenment; the individual soul merges into to cosmos, union with the divine.

Self evident. Jesus comes for the believers, hurray!

So perhaps the sign in the sky will be an unusual rainbow?

[edit on 4-4-2006 by aniiohsowtf]

[edit on 4-4-2006 by aniiohsowtf]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thank You for this thread, very interesting! I'm going to pray on this, it does say in the Bible their will be signs in the Heaven's before the Lord's return! Personally I have seen a few, that were breathtaking!
In 1985 the same year the Lord took me to heaven to show me his Awesome Greatness, before that happened, everywhere I turned I kept seeing rainbows. Not only in the sky, but bumper stickers, magnets, in stores, reflections the list is endless!

It drove me nuts lol - It was also the same time I started seeing the 111 or 11:11 everywhere and 9999 - I know when I was with the Lord in Heaven, I should have asked the meanings of all this, but the excitement & pure Blissfulness I was experiencing, I could only scream LORD so loud, each time he spoke to me!
When I had come back to my body, the excitement & joy I had was incredible, but the frustration at myself for not having any control or even remembering to ask Him what these meanings were all about, all I could do was shake my head at myself lol, but the joy bypassed my frustrations at that to say the least!
But for that year and many that followed I continued to see the rainbows everywhere! This had subsided after a few years, but not with the numbers, the numbers, they at times will slow down for about a month or so, but then escallate once again more than before!
I know if we persist and continue to pray for His Wisdom, He will gladly reveal it to us! Thank You for jarring my memory to persist in Asking Him the meaning of all this!
Oh yes, almost forgot, I saw a recent picture on here that was taken from Nasa, on the Eye of God, I'm wondering if in the picture which is so colorful & magnificant to say the least. Now that was an awesome sign from God! Does it have all the colors of the rainbow in it? I have to check it out, but someone else please check also, color blindness runs in my family! Quite a few people say I'm slightly color blinded, only a few colors they say I don't get right, but Doctor says no??? lol My Son & Dad, are completely color blind. So don't go by my word on the colors in that eye. LOL
Thanks Again for the Awesome Thread!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You're very welcome, and I'm glad I helped. I have not seen the picture you speak of, but I will look into it. I might find other things to write about when look at it.

Is that the image you mean? If it is, I only see bronzes and blues.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of previous poster

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The rainbow is Gods way of showing he cares and was sorry about the destruction after the floods when he called for all life bar Noah and his to be destroyed. the covenant between man and God is the rainbow, and your points are very very interesting to a complete believer. Nice thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i'm glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi AN..
And yes, Thank You that is the picture! See I see yellow, red, purple in there also if you look closely, well I do.... But that could be me and my slight color blindness lol ???

Can you enlarge it for yourself and look to see if that is so. Now it will be very interesting if there is all the colors of the rainbow present in it!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
angel:
my name is anii. ;p
and i will enlarge it, but i will have to do it tomorrow as it is quite late and i have homework for my modern world history class. i'll let you know, and possibly have some other symbols to discuss tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi anii
Thanks for that, a little difficult to see it with the colors lol Have a great night and look forward to what you have to share with us!

top topics

join