It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just One Simple Question for Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Having been totally traumituzed since that awful morning, I have looked for conspiracies and listened to the 'talking heads', my neice is a stew for American, and she says there is no coverup that has ever even been thought of by American, and she lost quite a few friends.
My question is this:Where did they send all of the plane passengers for protection? Was this a massive Witness Protection coup?
I am a GIANT conspiracy theorist, but this ain't it.
SHOW me the people who did not die as passengers and crew of this predatory massacre pulled off by a remarkable groups of killers?..And did the flight controllers get MASSIVE AMNESIA all at one time. I think not.
I am not posting this for all the angry conspicary theorist, so if you do not buy this, please ignore me..I will not respond to flamers..thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why would the passengers have had to live? I believe that all of those people on those planes did die.

But if they wanted passengers switched, or to live, or etc., then it apparently would be very possible. If you read the documents detailing Operation Northwoods, you'll see that in that operation, deaths were going to be faked, funerals and all, for emotional response from the general public to fuel support for military conflict with Cuba. So apparently that option would have been available. But like I said, I think the people on those planes actually did die.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Why would the passengers have had to live? I believe that all of those people on those planes did die.

But if they wanted passengers switched, or to live, or etc., then it apparently would be very possible. If you read the documents detailing Operation Northwoods, you'll see that in that operation, deaths were going to be faked, funerals and all, for emotional response from the general public to fuel support for military conflict with Cuba. So apparently that option would have been available. But like I said, I think the people on those planes actually did die.

Do not get me wrong, I believe this governmant can PULL off big conspiracies since Pearl Harbor at least, imo, the IGNORANT? Muslims pulled off a giant coup and the Americans cannot/ will not just accept that?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm sure the planes really did crash into the buildings with the loss of all those on-board. The conspiracy is more about the US government, at the very least, not doing anything to stop it......or at worst, planning the whole thing. With all respect to your niece, why would she (or AA) have any knowledge of such a cover up? Only a select few would have been involved.

TBH, I think the 9/11 conspiracy is a lot more believable than most of the loony stories out there (lizard people, chemtrails, etc) and you only have to look at what 9/11 has enabled the US government to do (with regard to foreign policy) since that day to see why they might have been involved.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Curio]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Knowledge is power... big power. Just say you were on that plane and were involved.. you were in on it and you knew it was going to be you that 'died' would the Government actually dish out such power at a high level that easily??

The only physical way I can see is if the people were moved to a facility and were kept out of reach from the world.. perhaps livng quaters in a secret base.. who knows?? If it were you would you give up your rights so easily? I'm sure many people would rather be dead than not see their family and friends ever again.. Who would actually knowingly agree to it?

Another thing surround 9/11 IMO, is why would a Government kill so many of it's people to get the point across? Surely if one plane hit a tower then they would have a reason to declare war and if other planes were incoming possibly shooting them down mid-flight would restore peoples faith in the Government and thus build up support for Bush and people would be grateful due to the amount of lives saved.

I know i'm up for critisism as I feel most people believe the Goivernment initiated the whole thing, whereas I do not. Many people will probably mock this post, this post I feel quite strongly about.

The Government may have had some involvement and possibly even knew it was coming, but why would they clearly let these attacks happen and not let a single one be stopped.. showing other muslim fanatics how easy it actually is to pull off such deeds. It just doesn't make sence in my mind.
I know I ams eriously outnumbered by people who feel I am talking rubbish but I do feel that it wasn't completely Government initiated, please do not mock or even attack my views, but I am willing to discuss.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I'm sure the planes really did crash into the buildings with the loss of all those on-board. The conspiracy is more about the US government, at the very least, not doing anything to stop it......or at worst, planning the whole thing. With all respect to your niece, why would she (or AA) have any knowledge of such a cover up? Only a select few would have been involved.

TBH, I think the 9/11 conspiracy is a lot more believable than most of the loony stories out there (lizard people, chemtrails, etc) and you only have to look at what 9/11 has enabled the US government to do (with regard to foreign policy) since that day to see why they might have been involved.

In ANY place one works who has such a tragedy, the employees are concerned, thinking 'I may be next'? I am sure as long as she has been there, she has some 'inside sources.
So, if you were working at AA, you would say WTF, go ahead and slaughter all these people and create paranoid controllers?
I believe TOTALLY in chemtrails but not reptilians..Each soul has an inner core as to what resounds with them and what does not.
As far as trying to repair the ozone "may be" the ONLY good thing we are currently doing, so chemtrails make perfect sense to me.
[edit on 4-4-2006 by Curio]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The only physical way I can see is if the people were moved to a facility and were kept out of reach from the world.. perhaps livng quaters in a secret base.. who knows?? If it were you would you give up your rights so easily? I'm sure many people would rather be dead than not see their family and friends ever again.. Who would actually knowingly agree to it?

And the pilots and crews? We need to get real here, so one does not like Dubya? This is like saying hundreds of people went 'along' with such malevolence? If it were me, I would say 'just take me out' cause I will not have ANY karma of going along with mass murder..
No wonder this country is on the precipice after ony 500 years of our occupation taken from the 'savages' IMO, this is karma time and Miss Karma is a harsh Mistress.
Your POV makes perfect sense to me..
When the bashers get their tes-tos-ter-one going, I ignore them or put them on ignore. I appreciate hearing from one who sees through the massive fog.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Do not get me wrong, I believe this governmant can PULL off big conspiracies since Pearl Harbor at least, imo, the IGNORANT? Muslims pulled off a giant coup and the Americans cannot/ will not just accept that?

I don't get some of that, apparently because of some grammar issues, but you asked where the live passengers were if there was a conspiracy. The simple answer is, they wouldn't have had to live. They could have died, and I think they did. It wouldn't have made any difference to the operation if they were just civilians anyway.

I think that should answer your question in all practicality with 9/11 issues.

Also, personally, the idea of fanatic Muslims attacking our country doesn't worry me. Way more people die from car accidents, to be honest, and neither does driving scare me. It's all greatly exaggerated, and the fear-mongering is done on the side promoting the al Qaeda conspiracy theory only to draw up emotional response from the populace against certain Islamic nations in order to better support military action. Propoganda.

Government corruption on this level would be more along the lines of something a lot of people would want to deny, but I have a feeling that most people today would be mentally hardy enough to accept the possibility without developing psychological disorders. The issue is just looking at the facts in an honest manner on a personal level. Coincidentally, most polls show that a majority of people believe there was a cover-up.

I was also convinced on 9/11 that 9/11 was a terrorist attack carried out solely by Islamic extremists, and had no problem with this at the time. Having studied psychology, I'll leave it to you to explain to me how my emotional response to 9/11 somehow delayed for months/years.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Bray'

my grammar does not need correcting and that was unnecessary.
Welcome to ignore..

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ah... I realize what I did now. I read that question mark like it was the end of a statement. But I don't guess it matters now.

Have to give thanks for a response to the rest of my post though. Apparently only that one sentence was worth addressing.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Finally a thread with some common sense.

Like your niece I have worked in the field and while it is possible that there was some government foreknowledge, complacency, or possible involvement, all of the “way-out there” theories of those like the 911 truth movement are simply uneducated guesses. Like your Daughter I know that there would be no way to cover this type of information up in the airline industry, its too much of a big family with the flight crews carrying rumors from destination to destination, and rumors being rampant at each facility. If there is anything that airline folks like to do between flights its gossip. Trying to cover up anything such as switching the aircraft or landing it somewhere else would simply not be possible.

These theories come from those that hate the current administration, have an axe to grind, or are trying to sell something, and all are ignorant of commercial aviation at the least as a community not to mention ignorance of the aircraft involved. Have you ever noticed that there is only like one or two supposed commercial pilots that have sided with the truth movement and those are all either small commuter pilots or those of questionable background? The majority of the truth movement aviation experts are from general civilian aviation (private pilots) or the military (mostly paranoid retired guys, I think everyone here has met someone like this at one time or other and knows the type I mean).

So IMHO is it possible that someone in the government had some level of foreknowledge, whether it be in scheduling similar drills at the same time, or ignoring the warnings?

Sure that is possible.

Did someone in the Government use missiles, pods, remote control, demolitions, and the rest of these theories?

No, for a series of reasons starting with it being to complex with too many things that could go wrong at many levels.

By the way I thinks its strange that you have a relative that works in aviation and you still believe in chemtrails. That being another myth that would be impossible to keep secret in commercial aviation, and require thousands of aircraft plus everything to support them if solely done by the military, what is her take on that subject?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

By the way I thinks its strange that you have a relative that works in aviation and you still believe in chemtrails. That being another myth that would be impossible to keep secret in commercial aviation, and require thousands of aircraft plus everything to support them if solely done by the military, what is her take on that subject?

Wonderful answers, thank you..There could not be possible that such a massive coverup could really take place,,too many involved, sending all of planes to Nova Scotia? Those folks were put out, but did a remarkable job of tending all those passengers..
As far as chemtrails, I do not dis-cuss with her, as she thinks I am 'out there' on a lot of things.
As far as my beliefs go, having observed these jets especially here in the South, they are leaving the remnants of those non-disappearing chemtrails on automobles, houses it is something to at least think about.
Another reason I believe it is because I have 2 rocket scientist friends which swore to me absolutely they are real.
If the long strings that stay in the skies are not the contrails we were raised to see.IMO, also IF they are real, what is going into the non-smokers lungs? Ever picked up a glob of this stuff?
Nice to see such an open-minded person..

new topics

top topics

join