It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subconcious controls physical reality too?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

I like your thinking and I often read the book of Matthew (it's my favorite).
I just wanted to share even more with you on that scripture to aid you in your thought processing of this thread.

Might I also point out that Peter was not like the others, standing dumbfounded in the boat, saying, "Wow! He's walking on water!!!".

No sir, Peter said, "Hey that is Freaking cool! I want to do it too!!!!!"

........It elaborates now even more does it not? We have abilities and limit ourselves. Off-topic but John went into the wilderness to 'unlearn what he had learned'!!!

Keep up the good thinking brother, God Bless!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Absolutely! Well said. Just because we adapt to our dreams somewhat doesn't mean we 'control' them. After all, we didn't even initiate them.
We always want to control, but are we ready to do so? Have we 'adapted' enough to take that on? I agree with you, adapting only means that dreams will eventually intensify out of control once more to recompensate for the lack of our playing by any 'rules'. I guess what I am saying there, to be clear, is that
when we adapt and I believe we SHOULD, it just makes us a little more special to the 'narrators' or 'dream makers' as brings them face to face with a little timely challenge.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cedargrove

I would like for you to read all of my posts and reconsider what you have said here please. If you do, you will not regret it.

I am referring to this statement you made:

'Like a few nights ago I became lucid because a sentence that I was saying in my dream was "but this is all just a dream."'

You said you became lucid because of what YOU said in YOUR dream...
Are you SURE it WAS you?

It's them. Trust me, it's them!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Read my post please for enlightenment!
I'd like to hear what an intelligent and confident person such as yourself would have to say in response to what I've said. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join