It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange black helicopter formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well this was a few years ago in like 2003, i was walking out of my parents old restaurant and i heard what was like a low flying helicopter so i looked to see where it was coming from(im sure everyone has done that) and it turne out to be a group of about 4 or 5 comepletely black helicopters flying at medium alt, but not low enough to see any marking but i do know they were all black, the reason why i didnt see any marking or numbers on them is because the were to my left a few blocks away but anyway this is how they were flying ^
^ ^
^ ^

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
sorry it cut off the formation

^
^ ^
^ ^

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
sorry again it did, well the arrow on top should be in the front of the 2 next to each otherbut in between

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I know what you mean abou the formation. Thats weird though, about the black helecopters. But the helicopters that the military uses, are blackhawks, the type of helicopter you showed in the picture, would not be enough to carry a full assualt team. I guess that means that these were not military helicopters. they problay are not state police copters either, because they would have the colors of the police department. Maybe they were helicopters that belong to the Shadow Government.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I live in Staten Island and have seen these helicopters numerous times.

They are actually painted very dark olive drab (they do appear to be black from a distance though.)

A buddy of mine in the Marines flies on these helicopters ocassionally. They transport military personnel coming from overseas into local airports to local militay bases such as Fort Dix in NJ.

new topics

top topics

join