It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabras in Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have been looking up on chupacabras for a while now and have found that there is an unusual amount of sightings in Chile....and almost al lthe sightings descriptions are the same...."It sounded like cats fighting; after hearing an impact, I walked toward the door, where I heard a strange howl and very fast, heavy breathing." At that precise moment, the woman lifted a curtain on a window and saw three cats, more paralyzed than a photograph, spaced at approximately a meter from each other. She then looked to the side and "there it was, sitting in front of the door. When it saw me, it jumped immediately over the outside wall and lost itself in the darkness." and also there is this one.....
The residents remain fearful of a creature they have described as 'unknown' but left behind clear evidence of its passing." "First the people heard 'aircraft noises' passing overhead, then they saw 'the appearance of a strange creature measuring 50 centimetres (20 inches) in height, humped and leaden (grey) in colour. While looking for traces of the animal, they have found several balls of strange hair, which have been collected for subsequent analysis. Footprints of the creature were found on the ground".......and this is a dexcription i have found......There are several variations of what people believe the Chupacabra to look like. The current theory is that it is a bipedal creature around four to five feet tall described as a sort of a cross between a 'Grey' alien humanoid, mainly because the shape of its head and eyes, and what most witnesses describe as the body of a bipedal, erect dinosaur. It has two small arms with a three-fingered clawed hand, two strong hind almost reptilian legs, again with three claws and spinal quills down its back, which it uses to fly. This appears to enable it to run quickly and leap over trees. Its head is oval in shape and has an elongated jaw. Two red or black beady eyes have been reported, together with small holes in the nostril area, a small slit-like mouth with fang-type teeth protruding upwards and downwards from the jaw. It appears to have strong course hair all over its body; and whilst most observers claim the hair is black, it has the remarkable ability to change colours at will, almost like a chamaleon. In the dark, it will change to black or a deep brown colour; in a sunlit area surrounded by vegetation, it changes to green, green-grey, light brown or beige. Some believes it to be a half-man, half-beast vampire, while still others say it is similar to a panther with red eyes and the tongue of a snake. Another version is that it hops like a kangaroo and smells like sulfur. ...they all seem to be very similar...one day i hope to travel to Chile and do research anddiscover the truth abou these creatures....Im not very experianced at all...but i think thisis very good evidence and i would likefor you guys to argue about this so that i can see my mistakes....thank you

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have often thought about what you said. Going to chile with night vision cameras and a trap or dart gun of some kind. I doubt this is an alien creature just that it is a creature we havn't yet gotten proof of it existing.

On the other hand maybe it doesn't exist, maybe word of mouth has caused some peole to see something that isn't there and others may be making it up. I do wish someone could get one trapped or darted, i don't think it owuld be right to kill it so we can prove it exists though lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yea...but i was thinking that if they do exsist...and iwent down there i could set up thermal camereas and traps with goats and cages......I havent gotten it planned out very well....they might be able to change their temperature...but o well...

new topics

join