It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took A Picture Of A Ghost!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A while ago I went to a wedding that took place at a chapel. While I was at the wedding both my mother and I took picture. The pitures were taken with a digital camera. After we had gotten home from the wedding I went onto the computer and I put the pictures of the wedding into the computer. While I was editing one of the picture I had notice something in it. So I used the zoom tool and zoomed in on it. What I say look like a ghost and I could clearly see a face.

Here is the picture:

I did not put the whole picture of. There were two people in the picture so I cropped them out since I don't think thay wont me putting them on the web.

The face on it looks clear to me. I can clearly see two eyes a nose and a mouth on it. And it looks like it's sitting on the chair. And there is also a couple of orbs in the photo.

I was surprised when I saw this. I have had quite a few photos with orbs in. But this is the first photo I've got with a ghost in it!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The orbs are dust. Sounds like a classic building that would have lots of dust in it.

Upon brightening the picture I can see:

*There is a jacket hanging on the right hand side.
*The chairs are red
*There is a doll hanging from the trellace with the (fake) flowers and vines on it. I assume you are claiming that this is the 'ghost'. It has a wedding veil on it.

Actually scratch that, it's not a doll. It's just a white pom-pom/flower on the wedding veil. This was then rested on the decorative trellace thing.

The only thing that slightly resembles anything is a pattern in the flowers directly to the right of the white pom-pom on the bridal veil, which resembles a skull.

I see no ghost in this picture.

Some other people are going to ask for the original picture, but I don't feel there is any point. Nothing there.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I lightened it too and can clearly see that the aisles of red chairs have white roses and tulle (bridal netting) draped at the end, probably on each aisle.

Is that what you're saying is a ghost? I see no face nor anyone sitting in a chair.

Can you be more specific?
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That's what I said was a ghost.
I went back to the pic and lightened it. And it is bridal netting. I mistook it as a ghost
. Before I lightened it it looked like something else to me. How dumb was I. My imagination runs a little wild sometimes. Sorry my mistake. That's what it was was netting.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well that was a disappointing scroll-through.....

Mod Note: One Line Response – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep

yea...i agree.

Mod Note: One Line Response – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Is that what you're saying is a ghost? I see no face nor anyone sitting in a chair.
Can you be more specific?
Thanks.

Too explain where I saw the face here is another version of the picture.
This is a different picture with the same thing on the chair and I can still see a face.

Here it is:

I do not know if you can make it out. But where I can see the face I outline in white. It's not that neat of a square. But just to explain where I saw the face.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 28-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep

Sorry to dissappoint.
Hope the above picture helps to explain where I made the mistake.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We will see faces in just about anything. This is what is known as matrixing.

Some people see a face here also.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth_Seeker
My imagination runs a little wild sometimes.

Yup, I can see the face in the picture above as well. Thats my imagination for ya.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The real question is..... why is there more than one bridal veil in one wedding picture? o_O. It does kinda look like a gremlin sitting in a wheelchair in the overly-dark picture, though

Anyways... don't feel bad for posting. It's better to sift through 1000 non-real ghost (or alien, bigfoot, etc) photos, than to miss a real one because someone fears ridicule. Heck, that's all anybody else is posting so far anyway

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good try, I think one of the orbs is glare
dont know for certain but the top one looks like glare and the one looks like dust. As for the face its too little to go by
Hope you get another snap of a ghost
love paranormal pics

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The_Truth_Seeker

Keep up the good work,don't worry about getting slammed in a forum,You have to understand that people who investigate the paranormal? The first thing we do and must do is try to prove that any photo is not a ghost or anything to do with the paranormal.Then when and if we can't explain what is in a picture or video or even on a evp recording? Then we start to dig deeper until we can say for sure 'YES' that is Paranormal--a ghost/manifistation/entity..It's in our BIBLE lol sort a say..Don't get discouraged at all,atleast your trying and in time you will learn what is Paranormal and what isn't.Just takes time and practice is all

GhostHunter

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have yet to ever see a "YES" picture. At best, I have seen about a dozen "cannot be explained" pictures. I've taken one myself. That's usually as far as these kinds of things go. To go from "plausible" to "confirmed" takes a leap of faith from each individual viewer. Of course this is generally because of poor photography. The image is hidden behind something, far away, the picture is very dark, etc.

Unfortunately it is my opinion that photography will never prove the existance of true ghosts. As far as I know, ghosts just look like people. So if you get really good picture of a ghost, it will just look like a normal person to anyone who sees the photo. This is the one fallacy that separates ghosts from other paranormal/crypto entities like aliens, bigfoot, demons, nessie, etc. If you get a clear, perfect shot on any of those kinds of things, the results will be generally undeniable. But a ghost is a bit more iffy, because it resembles a human.

This also goes for anything that I would consider an "interdimensional being". This would include 'shadow people', and also the previously undocumented 'sprite' that I have captured on film. Non-physical entities are normally shrugged off as reflection, glare, shadow, smoke, or something similar.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

top topics

join