It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens giving their animals to us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My cousin's dad was hunting and he heard some rustling in some bushes. He figured it was some animal so he crept closer, readying his gun. He got close, fired, and a bird flew out of the bushes.
Tired of his bad luck he turned and started back to his camp. On the way he saw a bear eating some sort of dear corpse. He got just close enough to fire, but he said just as he was about to load the gun the bear turned, then he realized it wasn't a bear!
The creature chased him back to camp, and as soon as he passed the "piss line" (he takes a leak around his camp to keep animals away), the creature turned and ran back away.
He described the creature as having dark purple fur, long claws, very thin, and having a long tail and an undescribably ugly face.

Was this an alien pet? A random mutation? Or a new tail to talk about in Cryptozoology?

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by eagle]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
My cousin's dad was hunting and he heard some rustling in some bushes. He figured it was some animal so he crept closer, readying his gun. He got close, fired, and a bird flew out of the bushes.
Tired of his bad luck he turned and started back to his camp. On the way he saw a bear eating some sort of dear corpse. He got just close enough to fire, but he said just as he was about to load the gun the bear turned, then he realized it wasn't a bear!
The creature chased him back to camp, and as soon as he passed the "piss line" (he takes a leak around his camp to keep animals away), the creature turned and ran back away.
He described the creature as having dark purple fur, long claws, very thin, and having a long tail and an undescribably ugly tail.

Was this an alien pet? A random mutation? Or a new tail to talk about in Cryptozoology?

The description sounds nothing like a bear.
How could he have made that mistake.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
you sure your cousin's dad ant on anything?

and where did this happen?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Depending on light refraction, a black coat of fur can appear purple. I'm not sure regarding the animal's tail description, but the coat can be explained away in some circumstances.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hm...seems that we do have a new tale to talk about in the Crypto section. Interesting..are there any other reports from different websites regarding a siting like this (Someone else seeing the same thing) If so, we might have a new species on our hands. One thing, it seemed alien, but why would it act like a common earthly animal...this is regarding the "piss line" thing. Or is this just a stupid question?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
what kills me is that he shot into the bushes without knowing what it was.Any true hunter never aims at much less shoots at ANYTHING unless he has a clear view and has NO doubts of what it is he is about to put down.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
this story sounds just that a "story"

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thats why I pointed out what I did.Story,yes,but I call Bull #,because it smells really bad.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
what kills me is that he shot into the bushes without knowing what it was.Any true hunter never aims at much less shoots at ANYTHING unless he has a clear view and has NO doubts of what it is he is about to put down.

I thought the same thing when I read it... He took a "sound" shot??? Lucky he didn't kill someone.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Some hunter he was....shooting without even knowing who or what he was shooting at....revoke his hunting license!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
well, time to show this new animal who's the top animal on this world and possibly hand one up on my wall.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Depending on light refraction, a black coat of fur can appear purple

This is true, especially in moonlight... Fear can do weird things to the memory's recall ability as well. Perhaps it's a combination of these factors...?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In response to other peoples comments:

1. He was on his own territory, he has signs up everywhere on his fenced in land that says "No trespassing" anyone that entered without permission should be shot.

2. Regarding other sites, I haven't checked, but my friend had a similar encounter, but he said he didn't see the animal's face, he didn't look back when he started running.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
In response to other peoples comments:

1. He was on his own territory, he has signs up everywhere on his fenced in land that says "No trespassing" anyone that entered without permission should be shot.

2. Regarding other sites, I haven't checked, but my friend had a similar encounter, but he said he didn't see the animal's face, he didn't look back when he started running.

I'm sorry but still no excuse.What about children or protected animals?You just don't shoot at anything without knowing what it is.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

who

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I completely agree, what kind of idiot fires into bushes. That is just really stupid. Hes lucky hes not in jail for murder right now.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well comeon,

it was just like his backyard,

if something was moving in it, and it was at night

i would shoot it

ID

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would guess that this thing actually did have black fur. It sure would make a lot more sense. This may simple have been a Big Foot or monkey like creature it is not necessarily extraterrestrial. Also descriptions under these and similar circumstances have to be taken with a grain of salt as people often see what they want to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
...That you shoot at something you cannot see,is when you are in a combat zone and know exactly where all of your dudes are.
It's a silly thing to do when you're hunting,you could shoot someone who is reaching for the TP.
Hunters are dangerous.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ya ID it sounds like a bigfoot to me,

with wako lighting

but still, it would have scared the living **** out of me

top topics

join