I move among you

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Greetings to you and welcome to ATS and Im certain you'll find our community to your liking.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington, General and British Prime Minister,
1769-1852

Interesting choice of avatar...

Welcome aboard. I look forward to you sharing your theory.

Oh, and I forgot this part:

And then there was his famous riposte to the man who rashly and foolishly accosted him saying, ''Mr. Jones, I believe.'' ''Sir,'' Wellington replied, ''if you believe that, you will believe anything.'' Rash it certainly was, but not quite so foolish as is commonly assumed, for the Mr. Jones in question was a painter of note, the Keeper of the Royal Academy, and a well-known look-alike to the Duke, although 17 years younger.

Source.

Mr. Jones.... any connection to your theory?

EDIT: Btw, I assume Prince Bernhard will be working with you? I'd be interested to learn more about his knowledge of the "cabal" he speaks of.

Hope he finds the safety he was looking for, since I sincerely doubt he was commenting on the weather in Leiden.

Oh, how I love a good yarn...

[edit on 4-4-2006 by loam]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Good evening Mr Jones, proceed slowly. I've read a lot of good info on this site, with a lot of keen minds and free thinkers.

m8g66lxa

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ladr makes 3?

Originally posted by ladr
...proceed slowly...

Awe, come on, no need to do that.

...I've read a lot of good info on this site...

Best on the net... (and I don't even get paid for such shameful plugs...
)

...with a lot of keen minds and free thinkers.

Some of us tend to be impatient too.

Please don't take offense, I'm just having a little fun. I do, however, look forward to what you three have cooking... Something tells me this is gonna get good.

Btw, is this a puzzle?

m8g66lxa

Oh, and any chance you and the Prince know who makes the POTUS shortlist?

[edit on 4-4-2006 by loam]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Jones and Prince. It's nice to see you here. I too have come in search of answers, and will stop at nothing to get them.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Trust is something that I have come not to take for granted, forgive me if I move slowly here....

Maybe the rest of you were used to having your mail opened, and you come home frequently and see objects slightly out of place. I found it disconcerting, very disconcerting.

I had a friend in the politie, I asked him if there was anything I should be aware of. He said there were no references in politie files, or in the EU.

It wasn't long before I put my house up for sale. Leiden was becoming rather inhospitable, and I had been there for 15 years after graduating from Erasmus.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
ladr makes 3?

I understand as the new guy, I will be subject to teasing. I do have a sense of humor.

Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 4/7/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Bernhard
Trust is something that I have come not to take for granted, forgive me if I move slowly here....

Fair enough.

Maybe the rest of you were used to having your mail opened, and you come home frequently and see objects slightly out of place. I found it disconcerting, very disconcerting.

I had a friend in the politie, I asked him if there was anything I should be aware of. He said there were no references in politie files, or in the EU.

It wasn't long before I put my house up for sale. Leiden was becoming rather inhospitable, and I had been there for 15 years after graduating from Erasmus.

Who do you believe is responsible, and why do you believe you were the target?

I understand as the new guy, I will be subject to teasing. I do have a sense of humor.

I'm glad.
I really meant no offense... Although you have to admit, without any substantive information to the contrary, the dramatic and very cryptic nature of this introductory thread just begged for a bit of levity.

If you don't mind my asking, how are you three connected? Or should I say four? I was less sure of Smitty- though his choice of member name suggests a connection.

Edit: Silly me... Of course he is... This is his only post.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by loam]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Who do you believe is responsible, and why do you believe you were the target?

Well, naturally, the question was going to be asked, believe me, I have considered this question myself many times.

The conversion to the Euro in many countries was an opportunity to capitalize for many. Now, any rube can believe the EU doctrine about the synergies of operating with one currency within the zone, it is almost palatable. Lord knows the hoi polloi of the continent did little but whine when the inevitable consequences occurred.

But, ask yourself, why did Prince Bernhard, as recently as 2001, pay 5 Gulden per month for his bank fees, now have to pay 5 Euros in 2005 for the same service? Think about the inflation rate in the Euro Zone, and take the exchange of the Guilder vs the Euro, inflate it by the rate over 4 years, and see obviously there is something rotten in Denmark.

Who was opening my mail?

Well, the shareholders of my ex-employer perhaps were not best pleased with events that transpired. But perhaps I am just too suspicious by nature?

Eva

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You do seem most suspicious Prince. Have you not learned in times past that the most obvious answer isn't always the correct one?

mw9ygm683

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eva
You do seem most suspicious Prince. Have you not learned in times past that the most obvious answer isn't always the correct one?

mw9ygm683

hmmmm, again with the odd jumble of numbers and letters. also joined 3-31, opposing, possibly contradictory viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have been staying inside recently, and I unplugged all the electrical devices in my new quarters, kept the curtains closed. Something doesn't feel right already.

Somebody tried to deliver food to my house, but I didn't order any. Didn't answer the door either, just saw on the CCTV you can see on the television. Phone company showed up too, 3 hours later. That was it, I now have been in darkness for a few days. Feels better this way.

Now, just a tidbit to share. Has anyone else noticed that the Euro zone countries have improved in certain ironic sectors since the launch of the Euro. Companies there reporting greater than ever profits? Many of these companies embroiled in scandals pre-Euro?

Eva

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just remember the power that money holds. And remember that darkness doesn't hide all.

jo3d711

[edit on 10/4/2006 by Eva]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

jo3d711

Eva,

MB02FB04.

Usual place.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Okay, so we can assume this is a game. First by the combinations of letters/numbers:
m8g66lxa
mw9ygm683
jo3d711
MB02FB04

Then by the complete lack of moderator attention being paid to this thread, save for a post edit. I'm going to see if I can figure out what the code means. I'm willing to bet though that I don't have enough info to go by.

They all also posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...
in back to back posts, except for Mr. Jones who only joined 4-4-06

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mr Jones, Eva and Bernhard.

Arrived safely. Will ground and give details later

Smithwest.

mdd13-a1

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Mr Smithwest]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The conspiracy continues...reminds me of a memo I saw 18 months ago...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thank you all for the welcome. It would seem the gang is almost all here?

So, without further ado I shall, if I may, outline how and why some of us go in fear of our lives, who has put us in fear and what we propose to do about it.

It would seem 'Secret Scoieties' might be a good place to start, so having ressurected the dead with this introductory thread, for my next trick I shall require the entire human race living in the developed world above the age of, say 16 years, and a bunch of supermarkets.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jones
Thank you all for the welcome. It would seem the gang is almost all here?

So, without further ado I shall, if I may, outline how and why some of us go in fear of our lives, who has put us in fear and what we propose to do about it.

It would seem 'Secret Scoieties' might be a good place to start, so having ressurected the dead with this introductory thread, for my next trick I shall require the entire human race living in the developed world above the age of, say 16 years, and a bunch of supermarkets.

You shall also need a dctionary ....... sorry dictionary.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join