It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed Triangle Spacecraft on mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well it could be a spacecraft or just another anomily on the surface of mars.What do you think .

www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Looks like a big broken heart to me (aw!)

Sorry, the imagination gland isn't working as hard as it should today.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It is an interesting structure but I see nothing that would indicate some kind of crashed space craft.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
it might be a alien-inspired TR3-B---

Note the two impressions possibly caused by material ejected from the object during an explosion. The direction of the possible craft may have been from the upper left to the lower right, suggesting this craft may have been triangle-shaped as it slammed into the ground, created an explosion which destroyed the right side of the craft and created a wide, spreading pattern of blast debris
www.anomalous-images.com...

(edit format)

[edit on 4-4-2006 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I do believe the news chopper crashed.

Sorry Dude, I think you're reaching on both threads. Looks pretty natural to me.

Keep looking though!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It is an interesting object, but I think it's most likely a rock shaped by wind errosion.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pretty kewl but I see nothing really except a stone with a lot of wind rows built up over time.

But one thing I do notice thou is that the person who must have found this has one hell of a lot of free time on his hands... my gawd.... just wow...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think we need better pictures. I hope we do get them someday.
Nice find, though.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you can zoom into it with picture viewer ,it looks pretty cool

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I really don't see anything other than a rock feature. I'll be completely honest with you, I think that this kind of UFO work greatly discredits the field.

I know that sounds harsh, but this is the equivalent of seeing bunny rabbits in clouds.

If you don't like my opinion, I can respect that, but you deserve to know that I believe you are seeing what you want to see at the expense of reality, to your great detriment. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
wouldnt anything that crashed their, be Morphed by weathering into natural-like surroundings?

it is a pretty harsh land mars is...... i saw total recall! haha

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm siding with the others here. It looks like a normal rock outcropping to me.

I've seen similar while hiking through the woods.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Go ahead and deduct points. It's worth it. Maybe we should spend a few trillion to go there and check this out.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hmmm possibly a crashed spacecraft but it could also be a weird shaped astroid or w.e.

top topics

join