It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Annhiliation Impossible ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I brought up this issue before in a related topic but no-one bothered to take it seriously or even respond to my questions.
Is there another reason why nuclear annhilitaion cannot occur like we have been lead to believe ?.
Are there any nuclear bomb technicians in here that can confirm/deny that for a nuke to go off in a chain reaction and detonate it has to be at a precise location/time/date relative to the device being exactly inbetween the sun and the core of the planet ?
I have now come across several references to this and what is interesting is that the bomber carrying the nagasaki bomb had to circle for quite some time before it could drop the nuke, and if you look at the location and time frame why didnt they Nuke Tokyo ?,
The mind boggles at the possible implications here, maybe the cold war was all BS to bring on some other agenda ?
Can you possibly predict a date for a nuke to go off in a specific location/time/date ? Sounds like fiction but I must bring up Heisenburg the German Physicist who concluded a Nuclear explosion was more or less impossible due to the inordinate amount of Enriched Uranium required and the method of triggering it to avalanch neutrons was also impossible with "conventional" methods.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Could you give us any links to where you picked this information up?
It's an interesting theory, to say the least.
My first impression of the need for an alignment between the cor and the sun is that it is bunk. This means that the timing of the blast would have to be high noon or midnight, to be inbetween the sun and the core. The first atomic blast, at the Trinity Site in Nevada, took place at 5:29:45 AM, while the Hirshima blast occured at ~ 8:15 AM. The Nagasaki blast, on the other hand, occured at 11:02 AM. Unless an alignment slightly off center is required, I really see no part gravity would play in an atomic reaction.

The reason they did not nuke Tokyo was the same reason we firebombed Dresden, rather than Berlin. We wanted to send a message that the leadership in Tokyo would see, and a direct nuking of Tokyo would likely have had the opposite effect, stirring up resentment among the populace and making an invasion nessescary.

I'm still interested in what Heisenburg stated, can you give me a few links to where you found this information?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I brought up this issue before in a related topic but no-one bothered to take it seriously or even respond to my questions.

Well many threads go overlooked and not for their content but because of the general ignorance of the few that get tired of relating the same old stale lies that they were fed. Don't feel especially bad.

Is there another reason why nuclear annhilitaion cannot occur like we have been lead to believe ?.

Yes there was from day one great volumes of evidence and facts basically proving the nuclear winter theory a complete fabrication for political ends. IF nuclear wars can not be fought then freedom can be stolen from one and all without anyone being able to do anything. It's much like the great lie that ' bombers-would-always-get-trough' that partly helped many governments avoid taking on Nazi Germany for so long. The British government at the time ( more like the civil administration) prepared about 1 million death certificates for the first few weeks/months of war. Freedom can be stolen easily if politicians can convince their people to stay inactive and give up 'freedom' for 'safety'.

Are there any nuclear bomb technicians in here that can confirm/deny that for a nuke to go off in a chain reaction and detonate it has to be at a precise location/time/date relative to the device being exactly inbetween the sun and the core of the planet ?

Well in the very first test bomb explosion one of the lead scientist ( i forgot the name) wagered that a chain reaction might be set off that could spread around the world. As i recall it was mostly in jest but with those kinda people you just never know.
The facts are however rather different and what you suggest is not something my reading indicates were ever likely.

I have now come across several references to this and what is interesting is that the bomber carrying the nagasaki bomb had to circle for quite some time before it could drop the nuke, and if you look at the location and time frame why didnt they Nuke Tokyo ?,

Well they did not to nuke a capitol i assume? It was just a live test and they did not have to kill hundreds of thousands to figure out what they needed to.

The mind boggles at the possible implications here, maybe the cold war was all BS to bring on some other agenda ?

The first half of the cold war 1945-1977 was that but since then ( till today) it really hasn't been.

Can you possibly predict a date for a nuke to go off in a specific location/time/date ? Sounds like fiction but I must bring up Heisenburg the German Physicist who concluded a Nuclear explosion was more or less impossible due to the inordinate amount of Enriched Uranium required and the method of triggering it to avalanch neutrons was also impossible with "conventional" methods.

Well if one considered the first speculation on the topic that might have seemed so but they quickly figured out how to produce the material they needed in the sufficient quantities given government backing.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So, taking for granted that this theory is true, how do nuclear reactors work? They are essentially very comtrolled nuclear weapons (yeah, dont flame me).

There have been over 2, 000 nuclear explosions on this planet. Each one of them was in an exact position? And how about the partial test ban treaty? It prohibits exploding a nuclear device anywhere but underground. Now if a nuke had to be detonated in a precise location, surely the U.S. would not hamper itself down with this treaty.

new topics

top topics

join