It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bemuda Triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
hi, well not sure if this is in the right spot...but woo hoo have searched and found some other threads about this...

ATS thread

and oh %$# lost it somewhere on my clipboard...will have to edit to include it after.

I have some questions: If ships/planes vanishing in this area, have any of them been discovered after?

As for the underwater sub stations, I think that is pretty weird...bit weird like area 51...why put a sub station there of all places and then red tape is misleading?

I think its like stargate, some doorway into another reality...

oh and is there any good threads on this that someone could provide?

thanks in advance

Another ATS thread

[edit on 4-4-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They've found a few but not many. They recently found 5 different Avenger Torpedo Bombers (NOT Flight 19) that crashed in the Triangle. The leading theory I've heard is methane bubbles. They would easily sink a ship in minutes, and just under 1% methane to oxygen ratios would almost instantly kill a propellor planes engine. They showed a test that was done, at 0.94% methane to oxygen the engine immediately sputtered and lost power.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Maybe methane does explain it, but what it weird to me is why if the area is notorious for planes/ships disappearing would you put a sub station there or nearby? Methane doesnt affect subs?

I reckon the Govt know more about it than what they are saying. Now off to find out as much as I can...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Oh it would affect them just as much if not more while they're submerged. However, what kind of sub base are we talking about here? Most sub bases are in ports. Submerged? I don't think we have the technology to make one, certainly not in deep waters.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh I have to stop laughing so much at myself lately...

I read this
(obviously not thoroughly enough!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

turns out it was a 'vision' lol
ok so no substance here?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Nothing provable anyway. Unless we want to pay thousands of dollars an hour to send an ROV or minisub down to look for an underwater base in the Triangle.

I've got $2 to put in the pot. I guess we can start a collection.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join