It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of shuttle astronaut UFO sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hello all,

I remember watching a Discovery Channel or History Channel show a few years back that had a segment on UFO sightings by astronauts. One of the clips they played was an audio clip from a shuttle mission in which a female astronaut is talking to mission control about an "unidentified flying object" outside the shuttle. I specifically remember that she used the term "unidentified flying object". I used to videotape most of these shows, but I can't find my tape of this one. Does anyone remember seeing this show? I am not talking about the STS-29 "We still have the alien craft under observance" incident--I think that one was a hoax. This one may have been also. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't know about you but the term Unidentified Flying Object doesn't automatically refers to those alien spaceships or crafts. Especially in space, anything that they cannot identify on first sighting will be known as an UFO. Mind you that there's alot of thrash and waste produced by us Earthlings in space. By the way, as for the audio recording, never heard of it. Probably somebody else can shed some light.

Just some input!

[edit on 4/4/06 by Heartagram]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
# the little disgusting earthlings and and their puny little egoes ...

join