It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Is It Possible???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
acoording to this link the government has the technology for this but it just seems so far fetched or is it??

if it's not possible then why are there laws on the books governing it's use.

the weather has been getting crazier lately with all hurricanes and all .....here's the linkwww.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
More to the point, if weather control is possible, why doesn't the Govt pass their vastly superior knowledge on to the NOAA so that they can use it to produce more accurate forecasts?

From a meteorologist's perspective the whole idea is completely ludicrous - at best we can use cloud seeding to make it rain, although even that depends on the right weather systems being in place and at best it's pretty unreliable.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

From a meteorologist's perspective the whole idea is completely ludicrous.

Oh, don't be such a dreadful old skeptic. Of course weather control is possible. All you have to do is wear a cloak of feathers and dance about a bit, waving a rattle. Donald Rumsfeld does it every morning.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

From a meteorologist's perspective the whole idea is completely ludicrous.

Oh, don't be such a dreadful old skeptic. Of course weather control is possible. All you have to do is wear a cloak of feathers and dance about a bit, waving a rattle. Donald Rumsfeld does it every morning.

Ah, yes, well you got me there

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

More to the point, if weather control is possible, why doesn't the Govt pass their vastly superior knowledge on to the NOAA so that they can use it to produce more accurate forecasts?

Well maybe they do but who said anything about only one nation being able to manipulate weather patterns?

From a meteorologist's perspective the whole idea is completely ludicrous - at best we can use cloud seeding to make it rain, although even that depends on the right weather systems being in place and at best it's pretty unreliable.

Not unreliable at all considering how many countries do it today. It's in fact done on state level in the USA. Weather is nothing but the flow of energy and if you can take energy out or put it in in a desired location you can change the weather. The question is not whether it can be done but how much energy it will take and how that energy can be generated and transmitted to a desired location.

I suggest you drop the 'skepticism' and try reading some material on the topic.

Stellar

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes I've heard the rain story.. If I'm correct I think it has something to do with mercury being fired up in rockets? Or a chemical to do with Mercury?
I read a website a while back giving information on America doing tests in weather control.. supposidly traansmitters all over the place.. bit far fatched but the rain things true!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
While it is completely possible to change weather all it is is the heating of the earths surface….and we can kill a hurricane easy but the only way to produce that power is nuclear fission and those kinds of events are hard to hide. However, to say produce a severe storm in say china is still way beyond our ability to create let alone target. Weather is so ungodly complex we obviously still do not understand it. So I have no doubt we can change weather but not at this current part.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

top topics

join