It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Crazy Nevada images.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well you all may have covered this large military complex before. Its also not very far from the whole Area 51 surrounding support area's. The first image is one heck of an modern looking Air test base or??? and its surrounding facilities to the north which are ultra modern looking as well and just above and to the east a very large test bed with one huge circular concrete landing pad looking landmark. Hers the pic's You tell me.
pg.photos.yahoo.com...
pg.photos.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I might be wrong, but the first one looks like TTR (Tonopah Test Range), where they tested the F-117s.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I might be wrong, but the first one looks like TTR (Tonopah Test Range), where they tested the F-117s.

Sure looks like it but Ive never seen it from the air. Lots of very Cool stuff all over that area you can bet that. If you have google its crazy but most of the high classified bases are easily visible and most cases you can zoom and see with amazing clarity. Strange that such obviously advanced facilities that Id be shot for looking at from the ground would be available WorldWide on the internet in high res sat images. I wish the Chinese,Russian and North Korean area's were as accessible.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by VType]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The first one is definately TTR and the second one might already have been discussed on this board but I cant remember what it actually is!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The second one is a target at TTR. It has been discussed several times on this board.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
The second one is a target at TTR. It has been discussed several times on this board.

Thats what I thought but it is concrete built and second when zoomed in the objects that seem like crateres is really just burn marks of some type. If you have google pro you can see what Im talking about. Why would you pour a huge concrete spheer to bomb when you have other ground targets all around the area?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
maybe a landing pad of some type. does anyone know were any pass links of the second one is?
most ranges dont use big pads like this ..unless its to see how we can "hurt" or not "hurt" the pad. (more with black top... easyer to fix)
I would think you would find this stuff more in the south somewere, ... I think anyways....

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is Hard Target, located just off the southern edge of the Main Lake dry lakebed, at Tonopah Test Range. It is made of 1-foot-thick concrete (rated to 4,000psi strength) and is 750 feet in diameter. TTR has a variety of different target types for weapon evauation tests.

new topics

top topics

join