It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Corporation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Im watching a wonderful documentary on the Sundance channel about big corporations and how they basically get to do whatever they want and the government will cover it up for them. it's a very well directed documentary, filmed in 2003, and i feel that anyone who wants an inside look on how evil corporations really are should check this one out. for those who might not have guessed, the name of it is called "The Corporation".

naturally, they say nothing about the NWO or about the REAL leaders of the world, but then again, if you pay attention to the corporations they mention, like bechtel, monsanto, and others, you will see that they are pretty much saying it without really saying it. A+

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thats such an amazing documentary. The funniest part is when one of the CEO's gives the whole capitalism is good spiel and then off camera he says what he really feels.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a communist either since capitalism and communism are marionnets to the same puppet masters.

I'm yet another human being caught in the middle trying to scratch a living. We're nothing but tears in rain in this game.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
couldnt have said it better myself, heh.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

Great post!
Just watched it and I think it should be mandatory viewing for everyone,whatever their position or agenda.
A very well made film.

I found it very interesting that due to global multinational corporations abusing and manipulating the slave laws
they have been afforded unique 'human individual' rights by the US supreme court - this means that in the eyes of the law each corporation is regarded as just one person (without the accountability of moral integrity or imprisonment).

This clip looks into whether the actions of certain 'corporation individuals' can be construed as pathological and psychotic:

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Beware the Military-Industrial Complex." Dwight D. Eisenhower
What do you call Halliburton, Ratheon, General Dynamics, etc. ?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Clip showing how media corporations such as Fox News operate under the contemptuous mindset "You will believe what we tell you to beleive" and have absolute disregard for objective news reporting:

Correlates quite well with the findings of this documentary film:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full film link for 'The Corporation':

Google Video Link

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
intense stuff

i was familiar with alot of the material, but there was a good bit i learned also

i agree with the philisophical ideals, the search for sustainability is the most important goal for the human species

sustainability in a high tech world, having the zero ecological footprint, is the key to the next step of our evolution

3 hours seemed too short for a subject so important

thanks for the links

as much as i love the idea of mankind spreading into space, its prolly best we learn how to fix earth first

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
around the same time came -Fog of War, OutFoxed and several others.

Awesome documentary.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The most recent IBM commercial uses the new term, "market-planet".
Welcome to the Corporate-World.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Tough film to watch without feeling the need to go out and buy some weapons hehe.

Definitely recommending viewing though.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
wow, i'm surprised that this post resurfaced. only took 2 years for it to make it's comeback!

Now that it's on youtube to be watched for free, there's no excuse to take an hour out of your life and educate yourself. watch this, and send it to your friends. thanks to karl12 for the posts, because i didn't realize that the whole series had been posted to youtube.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

Sandman - Thanks for posting the thread in the first place

Theres the full documentary film in sequence at this link (and your right that it should be essential viewing for everybody):
datasupply.blogspot.com...
Theres also some other documentaries concerning the subject in this thread dealing with the late,great George Carlin (3rd page):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i watch the documentary ' the Corporation' and it is really
a very good tool, to understand who they control populations
the matrix is easier to understand.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Tough film to watch without feeling the need to go out and buy some weapons hehe.

They're illegal where I live but I know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Aw man, I totally forgot about that! I wanted to see this when I first heard about it in 2007, but then went into basic training and forgot all about it!
Totally gonna download it now! Thank you! S and F!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Watched it ages back - and like a lot of good sources I forgot the name and location - I am adding a bunch of stuff to my facebook, and this deserves a spot - might even rewatch it.

I have a blog too - so I'm adding all the useful films there too.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
More on Monsanto:

France Finds Monsanto Guilty of Lying:
articles.mercola.com...

Other:
www.combat-monsanto.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join