It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Our rights are not violated.
[edit on 4-4-2006 by esdad71]

Our rights are not violated huh esdad? How about having a read on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The cover-up is simply that our government has not cracked down on the Islamo-facist years ago. They are guilty of allowing 9/11 to happen, not causing it to happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
You have to wonder why he isn’t still in the military. Maybe, he was encouraged to retire because he is a religious nut job.

en.wikipedia.org...

No. If anything, being a religous nutjob is a big laurel on the Resume of anyone wanting to work for this or other related administrations.

Nice try. Wanna try another?

As the UFO skeptics do, when the evidence is too good you cant successfully attack, then attack the witnesses or researchers. It makes you look better even if your arguement is weak.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wikipedia wrote:
Bowman is the founder and Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church, an "independent Catholic fellowship" created in 1996 and held to be connected through apostolic succession to the Old Catholic Church.[1] Additionally, he is Executive Director of Christian Support Ministries.[2]

So how is this guy a religious nutjob? Sounds like he's pretty devoted to his faith. I don't see him trying to convert anyone, say crazy things, or blabbing about how strong a Christian he is.

-Forestlady

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
So how is this guy a religious nutjob? Sounds like he's pretty devoted to his faith. I don't see him trying to convert anyone, say crazy things, or blabbing about how strong a Christian he is.

-Forestlady

You forgot that he doesn't claim that God speaks to him directly. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Funny how we haven't heard from the official story believers on this. Just an "oh, he's a religious nutjob" or "oh, he's just trying to sell a book/run for congress/is mad because he didn't get the presidential bid". Why don't we discuss his theories instead of trying to take pot shots at him.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Wow the dam really is breaking.

First the father of Delta Force speaks out about Bush's policies and now a Former Star Wars Spook.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

Where's the delta force article you speak of? I would much like to read what he said. Could be interesting.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFRemmy

Where's the delta force article you speak of? I would much like to read what he said. Could be interesting.

www.dailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
to Roark and esdad, Are you guys paid by the post or just by the hour? I could have bet the farm when read this thread the two of you would be here with your fingers in your ears hollering ...lalalalalalalalalalala!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes, I receive a 2000 dollar a month stipend from DHS to sit on this site and decalre the truth about 9/11 and attempt to make people believe in my country again.

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i believe in my country, just not it's fascist government for obvious reasons. and this includes the democrats too. both major parties are corporate sell outs.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by derdy]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join