It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This isn't Charlie Sheen Gloss by any stretch of the imagination. The ammount of data and attention this whole 911 thing is getting is gaining a huge momentum.

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | April 4 2006

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney Main 9/11 Suspect

The former head of the Star Wars missile defense program under Presidents Ford and Carter has gone public to say that the official version of 9/11 is a conspiracy theory and his main suspect for the architect of the attack is Vice President Dick Cheney.

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers Gold Medal (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security.

Bowman worked secretly for the US government on the Star Wars project and was the first to coin the very term in a 1977 secret memo. After Bowman realized that the program was only ever intended to be used as an aggressive and not defensive tool, as part of a plan to initiate a nuclear war with the Soviets, he left the program and campaigned against it.

Continued at source.

Listen to the interview:
www.prisonplanet.tv...

[Mod Edit: Trimmed quote - Jak]

[edit on 4/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wow the dam really is breaking.

First the father of Delta Force speaks out about Bush's policies and now a Former Star Wars Spook.

Oh and can't forget Paul Craig Roberts the father of Reagenomics speaking out about 9/11 government involvement and coverup.

It's a glorious day to see that the people cannot be fooled any longer.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This is indeed huge ! I hope this guy gets taken seriously and gets a chance to tell his findings in the media.

You can ignore what some Hollywood actor has to say about this, but this is something else... especialy the fact that he makes people aware of the huge coincidence of drills and the real attacks happening at the same moment on that tragic day...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
oh man that radio show was quite a shocker

i really really hope this gets attention it deserves

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Great new interview.

The "truth snowball" effect cannot be stopped. The truth process is inevitable and is accelerating. It can't be otherwise because it's just part of the evolution. There's nothing the culprits can do about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
...except perhaps stage another terrorist attack

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow this is really significant

Alex Jones sure gets a lot of attention lately

Obviously we wont hear about this from the main stream media...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The media is too busy self destructing from all it's cookie cutter hit pieces.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wow, I am so glad that more people are asking these questions.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Cheney is my main suspect for everything this admin does. I just dont think Dubya is bright enough to really be an evil mastermind. Hes a dumb drug burnt out ex frat boy sitting on the gold for daddy and company, really. Even during the 2000 election I remember people saying as much, that it was really do you want to elect Cheney or Gore?

So conspiracy theory looks a little less nutty and a little bit more like FACT. But for some people, even the growing number of 9/11 questioners of respectable stature is not enough. It would take a public admission from Bush and co, plus an appearance by Jesus himself admitting that they played a part in 9/11, and even then, some people would claim the liberals made em say it.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This isn't anything new, he has been a member of the Scholars For 9/11 Truth for a while.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It may not be anything new but its a great thing and its a boost for those that feel helpless and hopeless.

The truth WILL come out, be a part of this 'transformation'!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So, based on his views, I bet you would vote for him to change the state of government, right?

That is exactly what he wants, since he is currently running for Congress in Florida's 15th District.

If you read the article this is an opinion piece at best, with him stating if 'he' had to choose someone responsible for 9/11, it was Dick Cheney. THis is nothing than more grandstanding, and if you want to know the truth about 9/11, stopp reading prison planet and do some research on the issue.

9/11 was purpotrated by terrorists, plain and simple. It is almost 5 years later, and I still do not see martial law. Our rights are not violated. Go back through history and look at how many times martial law has been put in effect and it may suprise you, or the laws in the past that were very similar to the Pat act, in fact one institued by Lincoln during the civil war that stripped you of your rights. Remember, he is the man who is heralded as freeing the slaves. History is written by the winners.

Dig deeper than the WTC 7 videos on the web, and the missle pod theories. and you will find the truth. It is out there, you just have to research.

or maybe he is still bitter from his 2000 loss in the presidential election.
www.rmbowman.com...

[edit on 4-4-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Dig deeper than the WTC 7 videos on the web, and the missle pod theories. and you will find the truth. It is out there, you just have to research.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by esdad71]

Dig DEEPER than WTC 7??? The controlled demolition that is obvious to any sane person? The owner of WTC 7 saying on video they 'pulled it'??? You need to go much deeper than that??? WHY???? How exactly was this demolition orchestrated??? Did a bunch of demo guys run in there just before it collapsed and set it up with charges? Was it done prior to 9/11?? Why was it done and who ordered it?

WTC 7 is as big a smoking gun as ANY of the others, its no wonder you want to move past this.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Esdad, God love you, what is it going to take? You know i love ya,

Its a well known fact now that this was all masterminded by "someone". Or "someones" and i've always beleived that crotchety old goose to be behind this, not on his own, but darn close. Bush on the other hand could never come up with this plan. You see, inspite of the horror, its sheer genious!!! Just think about it. This would take many many years of planning. He (Bush) is just a willing participant.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You have to wonder why he isn’t still in the military. Maybe, he was encouraged to retire because he is a religious nut job.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah, it's all just a bid for election. Yeah right. And now we are going to see the crap fly from the official story believers. Things like "oh, he must still be bitter from losing the 2000 presidency bid". Come on people...wake up. Oh, and before you say it Howard. "This man is not a structural engineer so how would he know?" Well, as a structural engineer myself, I'm guessing this guy knows a heck of a lot more than me about how things work. You guys can't get around the fact that this guy has the credentials to be listened to.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
You have to wonder why he isn’t still in the military. Maybe, he was encouraged to retire because he is a religious nut job.

It's ok for Bush to be a religeous nut job, but this guy can't be? Come on. I guess it's more comfortable to be in denial.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It will take black helicopters and shock troops walking the streets banging in doors to change my mind

Look, who and what are we going to blame in 3 years when there is a newly elected, Liberal democrat in office, and there is a terror attack? Who will we blame then? This is my concern. People are so willing to point out who may have ben involved in the attacks, and how bush and co let it happen but there is no reasoning to the arguement. They are blinded to other issues, and many will be disillusioned when this happens.

I feel the 9/11 conspiracy stuff is alot of disinfo to encourage our own citiznes to revolt against our government and disagree with anything that adminstration states. This will then in turn change the administration and I think you will see alot of changes you did not expect.

If anything, Bush is kept in the dark, and maybe Cheney gets a phone call, but 9/11 was in the planning stages months after the first attempt in 93.

Good luck to this guy on his election but I think his platform is a bad idea.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am one who blames both administrations (Clinton & Bush). And it may go back as far as Bush Sr. Isn't it kinda spooky that Bush Sr. and Clinton are the best of pals lately? Kinda fishy to me. Yeah, they are both former presidents but they are into something together IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join