It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom "the Hammer" Delay retires

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Let's get back on the topic of Delay's retirement

I'm developing a nervous twitch reading through this thread. You wouldn't like me if the twitch reaches my fingers. The only way I can be relieved of this twitch is if this thread gets back on topic. If we all work together, JJ can be cured of his twitch. Let's cure JJ of his twitch.

[edit on 4/5/06/05 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Regen

Yes filters. Do you really think you are an artist or something? Is that what this is all about? Yet again another silly piece of art. You are in no way insulting me, but you are insulting yourself. Hey at least you got the nail straight unlike the two prior trials. The shadows are still beyond help. Try transparent slider 10% and move up from there. Also, you left out the shadows within the mouth. Is there a 10WATT bulb in there somewhere? Stick to your digital photographs with the layers and explosions. Hmmmm, explosions, fireballs and jolts of electrical light followed by a giant nail going through peoples heads. Sure signs of psychosis, and depression. Hey maybe tomorrow you can paste-up a " Led Zepplin " blimp spraying gas on even more fictional cities?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
DeLay gone, Cunningham and Abramoff are off to the slammer. Who's next?
Could be Ed Buckman, Delay's employee?

The Man Who Knows Too Much
On Friday, Paul noted how the guilty plea by ex-DeLay aide Tony Rudy is bad news for a man named Ed Buckham. Buckham's fall -- and what he could tell prosecutors -- would be even worse news for a lot of other people, including many elected officials, Paul pointed out.

What other balls did Buckham have in the air? In addition to running the U.S. Family Network, DeLay's ARMPAC and Alexander Strategy Group, he lobbied for Brent Wilkes, a major figure in the Cunningham bribery scandal; he "employed" DeLay's wife Christine and Rep. John Doolittle's (R-CA) wife, Julie, in arrangements widely recognized to be channels to pump money to the husbands; and he had a funny habit of being around when DeLay was helping out Abramoff's Choctaw's clients, or DeLay met with Abramoff's shady Russian oil pals. Will he sing like a canary when the heat comes down?

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Any bets if Delay gets jail time? Doesnt look like it so far.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Regen

[words and stuff about ]

MOD EDIT: Review the Terms and Conditions, particularly this part:

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

And this section from the ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more... :

Serious Offense Warnings
Circumventing the censors, insulting members, and being an overall jerk can result in more serious warnings.

[edit on 4/6/06/06 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
see you in " IGNORELAND ". Then again, I won't! Freedom at last! Freedom at last!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join