It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US To Attack Iran In April 06

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Lets see an antiwar site says we are going to war with Iran this month, yet they use sources dated one two or three years ago. Hmmm can anyone say lets scare people for the hell of it?

Also as others have pointed out many have made similar predictions for each month of this year saying we are going to war with on Jan, Feb, March xx, 2006 which all which passed and nothing happened., why is that?

Because everyone is trying their best to work it out via mediation thats why.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
"Uh, ya... You can have a civilian nuclear program without uranium enrichment, but you can't have a nuclear weapons program without urianium enrichment."

No you need enriched Uranium rods to put into the reactor. Russia offered to do Iran said bugger off. Iran needs enriched Uranium for anything nuclear including both weapons and to power their nation.

A reactor works by dipping hot Uranium rods into water to cool them this inturns heats and irradiates the water which proceeds through the reactor and into the turnine generators.

A nuclear weapon requires an enriched uranium core with a plutonium outershell classically the Atom bomb was uranium plutonium and was wired with explosives to be dropped now newer systems are used i do not know about these newer neutron bombs etc.

Actually if people knew how easy it really is to make a radiological weapon they would be more worried about one going off in a heavily populated area then in Iran.

Iran threatened the west and the people of Iran hate us it would be easier in the long run to turn Iran into a glass deposit as opposed to fighting them conventionally

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
this story came out 3 day's ago ..very disturbing article on the coming war with iran the use of nukes has already been laid out on the table

the worriesome part is the lack of permission needed from congress for bush to make the push into war. i have a very bad feeling about this senerio.

apparently the day's of congress being the ones to declare war and the president being called upon to act in accordance are gone!

i smell a trap being laid here by the russians myself . does anyone else here feel the same about this ? here's the link to the article

www.antiwar.com...

mod edit to fix quote tagsmod edit to fix linnk

[edit on 3-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

I can't understand americans' logic or how do their mind sets work? americans are already suffering from the predicament in afganistan and iraq. they don't have a clue to how they can get rid of this plight. Bush can't find any more lies to justify his attaks on arabic and islamic states plus to defend the heavy casualties among americans.

Still naive americans cheer for him whenever he declares a war on one of Israelis enemies. Wake up americans, how many times I should repeat this to you. Bush is declaring wars against arabs and muslims to serve israel. american soldiers are killed because they are defending the interests of israel. The US is jeopordising its ties with more than 2 billion arabs and muslims just to make 6 million israelis , a few million jewish americans, and some zionists, happy.
Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 
dollars.Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one‐fifth of America’s foreign aid budget. some reports say the indirect US aid to Israel exeeds 10 billion annually. all are paid from the american tax payers money.

On the contrary, arabs' savings and investments in the US exeeds 1 trillion dollars. plus providing US with very low priced oil comparing even to the prices in the middleeast, and don't forget that american army get rid of its junk weapons by forcing arabs to buy them ,on the condition, that these weapons' range can't reach israel and their technology is less advanced than weapons which are sold to israelis.

I wonder if the U.S. national interest should be the primary object of 
American foreign policy or Israel's national interest?!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according too executive order#13292 this war is going to happen regardless of what congress thinks

Please show where in the this executive order that is the case?

No where does it mention Iran, and only two references are made in regards to WMDs and Nukes:

(pp) "Weapons of mass destruction" means chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons......

Sec. 1.4. Classification Categories. Information shall not be considered for classification unless it concerns:

f) United States Government programs for safeguarding nuclear materials or facilities;

Link to Executive Order 13292

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
sorry crisko i fail to see the relation of this document to what we are talking about it is clearly a different executive order#

i'm not sure what you were tring to accomplish with this but if you'll send the right order # i'll have a look at it.......

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This whole Iran thing is an election ploy by the Republicans. They know War Trumps Economy and many other issues like corruption, leaking, Tom DeLay, VP Cheney shooting a hunting partner by “accident” - assisted by too much Jack Daniels? And so on. National debt limit raised last month to $9 T. NK still rattles sabers, threatens pre-emptive strike on US. India rewarded despite not joining in the N.P.T. The list goes on. Scooter Liddy rats out both VP Cheney and Geo W himself in ordering leaks. And etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Bush administration is already downplaying that thing from the New Yorker and IAEA weapons inspectors are back at the Natanz facility so the Iran thing isn't happeneing anytimes soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006
I can't understand americans' logic or how do their mind sets work?
(snip)
Still naive americans cheer for him whenever he declares a war on one of Israelis enemies.

Have you not been watching Bush's rating streadily (and quickly) drop?
Not all Americans thinik the same.
49% of us had a different mind set on election day. That percetage is rising.
What the US Gov does, does not reflect the logic of Americans across the board.

NN

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Friday afternoon Tehran local time. Poof. War. 43 stays in office. Suffering becomes the rule. Sad. Pain. Disappointment. Shame.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Friday afternoon Tehran local time. Poof. War. 43 stays in office. Suffering becomes the rule. Sad. Pain. Disappointment. Shame.

Care to elaborate? My mind cant make sense of these sentences.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is ridiculous; why must our leaders take everything into their own hands. Give everyone time to sort of calm down a recuperate; then perhaps we can go in with another country instead of making a big scene and sending ourselves solely into war again.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No, but what is truly ridiculous is how people continue to hype the situation, how people continue to think that they are Nostradamus or the Oracle of Delphi with the gift of prophecy or making predictions.

Now that is truly ridiculous.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
This is ridiculous; why must our leaders take everything into their own hands. Give everyone time to sort of calm down a recuperate; then perhaps we can go in with another country instead of making a big scene and sending ourselves solely into war again.

i think we are seeing an agenda unfold here it's getting pretty ugly i wish i had ordered those potassium iodine tablets !!!!

this link might answer a few more questions you might have on this subject

www.forward.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the Bush administration's contingency plans were being upgraded "because the diplomatic solution has lost credibility." Murawiec said that while he feared several years ago that some officials in Washington seemed to be relying on Israel to take out Iran's nuclear facilities, "I don't fear this anymore." He added that two European defense ministries were also working on military contingency plans, but declined to identify them

the bush administration is up grading there contingency plans???

this can't be good!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the pentagon has contengency plans for every possible situation. they have people who's sole job is to come up with said plans and keep them up to date with the current world climate. you will find that there is probably even a contengency plan for war with britian.

Red

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is no war with Iran this month. Diplomacy will not work with Iran. I guess it's okay for them to have nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
There is no war with Iran this month. Diplomacy will not work with Iran. I guess it's okay for them to have nuclear weapons.

the government thinks it's not OK for iran to have nuclear weapons so we will go to war the thing is nobody knows exactly when!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So....
As to not to mess up the flow, should I start a 'US to attack Iran in May 06' thread now, or wait a couple days

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hell, go ahead before someone else beats you too it! i've got dibs on the "june 06" thread though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join