It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a MUST see for everyone!!(Pentagon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.pentagonresearch.com...

This is by far the most comprehensive site that I have seen on the net. It breaks down every aspect of the attack on the Pentagon, including photos and built in video.

I have been reading as much as I can and following links sent to me for the past year and a half. Take a look for yourself. If you don't agree its the best you have seen, I will refund your money back to you PLUS an additional 10%.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You were making a joke about money back, weren't you?

Luckily, not all us mods are as
as me. I thought you were hawking your own website for link money and donations. My bad.

Carry on.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There's not very much to go on there. Nothing new either. And they still don't show the confiscated video tapes from the Sheraton, Department of Defence Gas Station or the Highway cameras to actually prove one way or another that the plane was either a 757 or a remote controlled A-3 Skywarrior as the short 5 pentagon frames suggests.

Too bad the website doesn't mention operation Northwoods for #s and giggles. Especially about the whole faking alias and plane swapping and what have you.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I dont think you saw the left side menu.

Also at the bottom of every page is a "Next" button, and on the right side there is a menu with pictures that correlate with the text, click the pictures for more info.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i agree from the 60 seconds i looked over it, it looks like a nice site with lots of usefull information.

I couldnt find much on cameras though, highway cameras or example. Still a defiante lack if inforamtion in the 9/11 community in general over what cameras were where around the pentagon

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AdamJ]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
i agree from the 60 seconds i looked over it, it looks like a nice site with lots of usefull information.

I couldnt find much on cameras though, highway cameras or example. Still a defiante lack if inforamtion in the 9/11 community in general over what cameras were where around the pentagon

There is a lack of video from security cameras because the FBI was on the spot to confiscate them. All they need to do is release those videos and the conspiracy dies. Of course that would depend on seeing a 757 hitting the pentagon. Perhaps they are aware of this logic already.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
i know that, but there seems to be confusion over how many cameras caught the plane and what locations they were in.
As you can see from documents on that site, the FBI has said that none of the videos it has in its possession shows flight 77. So what does that tell you...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I looked at the site and have an observation. I helped set up two of the tents. One was for a triage and the other was a morgue. It was labeled the blue tarp mystery. They were the first tents out there. I was there for the floors falling down and was about 50 feet from them when they did. I was a singular event in my life and one I will never forget.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This is those famouse five frames the Pentagon released. You can see in the FIRST frame a sMALL white craft with a white exhaust plume - Freeze the frame and look at it - there is 'something' there thats way way too small to be a commercial airliner coming in - its small white and fast and way way too small for an airliner! Take a look, and you can actually see for yourselves on this one.

No wonder they wont let us see the whole footage from that day - the US got screwed over well and truely on this one.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
agreed. Whatever that plane is it is nowhere near the size of a 757. That would explain the lack of wreckage and no airliner seats or luggage among the wreckage.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this site.

I found the "Blue tarp mystery" informative.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley the lack of wreckage and no airliner seats or luggage among the wreckage.

How do you know this?

Can you prove this "negative?"

I haven't seen any pitures of body parts either, that doesn't mean that they didn't exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
well you tell me. We saw the pictures on the media and yet nothing to indicate 757 wreckage. And the FBI still won't release the videos that would prove one way or another.

Think about it. more then four years later, after repeated calls to release the videos that would prove one way or another and they still won't release them.

I take it your one of the ones who will surrender freedom for security with no questions asked.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
i know that, but there seems to be confusion over how many cameras caught the plane and what locations they were in.
As you can see from documents on that site, the FBI has said that none of the videos it has in its possession shows flight 77. So what does that tell you...

It tells me they are lying. If there is nothing on the tapes, then why are they still classified? Hmmm...that's smart to classify hours of security tape showing people pumping their gas.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yea and it tells you there was no flight 77 because its not on the tapes.
They have confiscated 80+ video tapes.
They claim all of them only show after crash footage.
none show flight 77.
so either way.... deleted tape or not, no flight 77

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
On top of that we're to believe that the 757 was capable of manuevers only military fighters are capable of just to hit the freakin pentagon.

And the government has yet to explain the burn out hole in the 5th ring. A 757 can at best scratch the surface but it can't in a million years punch through 5 reinforced rings.

You'd think People like HowardR would clue in by now that there is too much shadyness about 9/11 to believe the government with no questions asked.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
And the government has yet to explain the burn out hole in the 5th ring. A 757 can at best scratch the surface but it can't in a million years punch through 5 reinforced rings.

You'd think People like HowardR would clue in by now that there is too much shadyness about 9/11 to believe the government with no questions asked.

You’d think that people like Mr. Crowley would have a clue about how the building was constructed, and how and where the plane impact occurred.

(hint: What 5 reinforced rings?)

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley the lack of wreckage and no airliner seats or luggage among the wreckage.

How do you know this?

Can you prove this "negative?"

I haven't seen any pitures of body parts either, that doesn't mean that they didn't exist.

Hmm, where are they Howard?

Good point, they must be somewhere but where? Maybe it doesn't really matter since we all know the official story is true anyways... right?

btw, nice site man but we are still looking for the video from the gas station that is the smoking gun and the danged authorities are hiding it from the entire world.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Hmm, where are they Howard?

They recovered over 2000 separate specimins

ndms.chepinc.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
sure they did. Sure they did Howard...

You just don't want to admit that 9/11 really was an inside job. Your a fat man and your heart can't take it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join