It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're making a mistake naming and blaming the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi all .. this is my first post.
I discovered this story 3 weeks ago and since then I've read much and watched many vids. There is still much more, I know.

As an avid watcher of all the mainstream news channels, I've come to the conclusion that we (9/11 whistleblowers) are making a crucial mistake when we rush into battle waving our lead flag which reads:
"THE U.S. GOVERNMENT DID IT".

Here's my logic.
The only chance we have of successfully getting this story out and effecting a REAL change for the better, is if we win over millions of people. Many of these millions of people are the ones who voted for Bush.
The Rove machine convinced them that they should be more concerned with gay marriage than with having no health insurance; that WMDs, real or not, REQUIRE us to attack any country - unprovoked. Our objective therefore is to gain the attention of enough flag waving, blind patriots still existing in the "I Like Ike" era. These people do not take kindly the "New Pearl Harbor" theorem.

This mentality can still be found on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, C-SPAN, NBC, CBS, ABC, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and in Hollywood. These venues are indicative of where the truth about 9/11 needs to take hold if it has any chance of surviving. Obviously, this may not be possible however, simply because of the mainstream's tendency to RIDICULE, DISCREDIT, DISCOUNT, ATTACK, and SLANDER any messenger who dares announce
something as unbelievable as "the White House purposely killed Americans".

It is for that reason that our effort would be dashed .. immediately. The overwhelming evidence that we KNOW tells the truth would be silenced before it started. Many in the media who honestly still believe the BinLaden-boxcutter drivel (like I did) would shut it down before seeing ANY evidence. Being labeled a WHACKO-RADICAL-AMERICA HATER
(ala Bill O'Riley) would be the public's last visual. This is already happening.

We must get the story out ON THE FACTS .. NOTHING ELSE. Our main goal
should be to alert the masses that something is VERY WRONG with the official account. Once that happens, the weight of the evidence will take over. It is pointless to conclude the government's guilt if no one listens to the facts which prove said guilt.

It will be hard enough just getting heard. Let's not let our well-warranted emotional reaction shoot us in the foot. I am already using this approach with friends and family and it is working nicely. In every case people have come to the same inevitable conclusion .. without my initial opinion.

Thanks for reading.
Bill

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm with you. We need to look for the truth, that is the most important thing. The culprits will materialize in due time. I hope we have enough time to get at the truth, our freedoms are evaporating pretty fast.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Problem is - very few listen.

I've told a few friends about the flaws in the official story and they either disagree or don't care.

Too busy, too tired or too into their own lives. There are a few things that can easily show that there are errors in the official story, but that interferes with whats on TV tonight.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
you are right GWG is a pupit

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Agreed.

Our rights are going fast. That's the final slap in this whole thing. If those who refuse to listen can just realize that 9/11 was simply a MEANS to an end, I think they'll get onboard.

Then again, many remain ignorant by conscious choice.
There's no helping them.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Making a mistake? Hardly.

A simple lesson in the Consititution will tell you that it's far better to question the White House then it is to lay down and not ask any questions of their ever secretive policies. It's ones patriotic duty to ask questions of their governments. Thats what Freedom and Democracy is all about.

Don't forget that the WHite House has been trying to get away with telling the American people less and less ever since 9/11. Are you really willing to allow them to do that especially when the military budget is the highest it's ever been?

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but the days of the Good ole Republic are over. Especially if you're willing to let the WH do whatever they want with no scrutiny. It's your future your giving away by not asking any questions of the white house.

Ever hear the word Government accountability? You certainly won't if you let the WH do whatever they want no questions asked. America wasn't founded as a nation not to have it's government policies questioned. IF your willing to not ask any questions why bother voting. WHy bother even living in a republic why don't you just surrender your constitutional rights and freedoms to tyranny since your so willing to not exercise them in the first place.

It's mans god given right to ask questions. Thats the kind of thing that makes a man a man. You take the right to ask questions away from us then we are not men. We're not anything but a Brave New World slave. I don't know about you but I'm never going to be prepared to give up my right to ask questions.

A patriot is a scarce man indeed Mr. Twain.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Crowley,

I agree totally but you are both missing my point completely while making it for me perfectly.

I'm talking specifically about trying to get the 9/11 story out in the open.
Approaching people who are unaware of this issue with something like:
"OUR GOVERNMENT MURDERED THOSE PEOPLE ON 9/11" and THEN asking them to consider the facts is a sure way to alienate them right off the bat.

By the time most people become aware that ANYONE is pursuing this, they will have seen and heard the media and the White House label many people UNAMERICAN and UNPATRIOTIC, simply because they ask uncomfortable questions.

I can tell you are passionate about this and so am I. But that passion must be kept low-key until enough people are onboard. The facts alone will bring us power in numbers .. THEN we can crucify the guilty.

This White House has cleverly created an atmosphere of intolerance for any dissent - from anyone, and the public has bought into it.

I don't like having to do it this way either, but just try telling it your way to a typical 70-80 year old veteran and see how far you get.

This is an OUTRAGEOUS assertion that most people would never have dreamed of. It must be handled carefully if it is to survive.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by bvdd]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hey. you were the one who said we should stop blaming the white house. Which is totally wrong because where does the buck stop? You know aswell as I that the buck stops in the White House.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One thing that works with most conservatives, and even with neocons, is the "military industrial" angle...
a group within the government (not the Gov. themselves) secretly caused it, for petty greed reasons, and to ensure even more money in the future...
not unsual considering that it has been done to other countries for decades, as common business practice (war incitment)...

eisenhowers quote works best, and its from a respected president

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking to have changes made in White House protocol would have to be a civil war,the people in power are not going to roll over and play dead,they have a lot on the line and will take a war against their own people,sad to say but I see this as only way,but alas seems Americans are happy with status quo

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For sure, i mean a civil war almost seems nearing as a possible outcome in the next couple years, man that would make titor an nosterdomus somewhat correct, but anyways thats off point, I mean u start to take away rights that people have been born with, im pretty sure you wont get that to float unless its apon Millions of dead bodies.

I will shed my blood to protect my rights, This goverment needs to do something without taking our rights away an telling us its for our safety, We can only be pushed so far,

theres alot more tension in the planet today, u can say all u want that its been going on always, but i say its being happening in levels.
I mean, Almost the whole world is involved in something seriously Screwed up. an we still have more things ahead of us. im sorry but i dont see a bed of roses ahead of us.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Americans are too happy and comfortable with status quo. But rest assured life won't remain status quo when these terrorists we keep hearing about finially detonate their nuclear warhead in NYC.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i was compelled enuff to check this site out, kinda scary when u see the Statistical points of the Damage.

www.nationalterroralert.com...

new topics

top topics

join