It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey friends, I just want to remind my fellow Political Conspiracy buffs that this forum is for discussing Political Conspiracies.

What's a Political Conspiracy?

There are many different ways to define them, but here's my suggestion for a working definition:

A Political Conspiracy is a plan to violate law for political purposes devised by one or more political figures or groups.

The key to any conspiracy is that it must be illegal. Campaign strategies and oily rhetoric may be unsavory, but unless there is a violation of law or a suspected violation of law involved, political topics belong on Politics@ATS, not here.

When posting a new topic to this forum, ask yourself: "Where's the conspiracy?" If the answer is "I don't know," then the topic probably belongs in a different forum.

As always, if you have questions about what belongs in the "PC" forum please don't hesitate to post them in the discussion thread referenced below, contact a staff member via U2U or use the Suggestions button to have your question, complaint or suggestion reviewed by several staff members.

We're here to help.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by Majic]

[edit on 2-10-2006 by UM_Gazz]
edit on 8.11.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh dear.
I've just brought a very old thread on this message board back to life and after reading the above I can see that it doesn't fit the criteria at all.

Maybe I should have just left it in the graveyard...

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Mollo]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I may be scandalous to ask this.... But with our new forum and all....ummm

Where is the conspiracy in this Thread? would it not be better suited in US political madness....Or is it Just fine where it is?

I have my thoughts but I am Curious about the administration.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Its illegal to kill cattle and damage crops but we do not
hear of a political influence to hide the illegal activity.
Only ETs did it or kooky humans.

Any political conspiracy would be layers back.
In un peeling the layers, would we come face to face with TPTB.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Coming New World Order

The New World Order is almost here! Its the will of the Illuminati to establish a New World Order, with a more controlled society, dominated by an elite, and continuous surveillance over every citizen!!!

Link to Blog on - The New World Order

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You know, I like many of you have heard the words from our presidents over the last ten years or so. New World Order. What bugs me is the fact that when you start talking to someone who isn't truly paying attention, what the situation our country is in is, and what it could become they tell you that all of us are nuts and there is no way this can possibly happen. Are they blind or just gullible enough to believe that nothing like this could ever happen. The fact is things are getting bad. And many of us have felt that something is not quite as it seems for a few years now. But when you try and talk to someone about the situation they act like your a nut and last night I even had a so called friend get down right nasty with me. I am done trying to tell people. Let them be surprised and the rest of us that are actually paying attention hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Every country on earth has admitted that there are unknown craft flying through our skies except for ours. People still don't believe that something is there. The Vatican has come out several times. No one listens. People in our military have come out saying these things are there. No one listens. when the new world order makes its move. Then they will all be surprised. Wonder if they will listen when they see it with their own eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why would there be a conspiracy? The government is always telling us the truth. And we have the media with so much information. Never mind that our Presidents belong to secret societies. That the CIA was found to have killed foreign Presidents and that most of our leaders are not even elected.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Would a conspiracy involving a small subset of humans deliberately creating conditions that would lead to the death or displacement of 85% of the world's population be considered mass homicide? That's illegal, right?

If a corporation is a person, and a psychopath is a person who cannot morally differentiate a human being from a chair or an airplane, then isn't the world being run by psychopaths?

Corporations and governments reduce the people to more no than data and statistics, which are related to dollars and energy consumption. Some people will become liabilities to society based on an actuarial risk assessment, and as a result, the 'producers' of the society will become indignant - not toward the government, who emplaced the system of failure, but with the people considered liabilities, who drive up premiums.

Much less will consideration be given to an individual, and their value as creative, intelligent beings, and as the oceans slowly rise over the decades, and the blackouts become more common, and people begin to die of disease and starvation by the millions will we finally realize that it was all according to plan.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I’m new to this website, so sorry if this (my first) post is misplaced. I thought I start with a topic from a Google Earth or macro perspective and eventually whittle may way down to posting on smaller more localised concerns and issues.

The clue is in my name.

Political conspiracies exist as a consequence of the inevitable and poorly disguised attempt by governments, to condition or distract the population, whilst putting the overall master plan or strategy into action. That is how it has been for a very long time now, on a macro and micro level, and still continues on today. Does anybody really believe otherwise?

If you really want to see the bigger picture, a detailed and informed insight into what is really going on in the world, then I would recommend the following posts by Frank Natter and the video lecture by Noam Chowsky. (the video is at the bottom of the page)

The video really is informative if you have a spare hour and the brain power\ concentration to keep up to speed with what Noam Chowsky is saying.

franknatter.wordpress.com...

I would be really interested in what your opinions are on the Chowsky lecture, so please feel free to let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Italian General Dalla Chiesa and Judges Falcone and Borsellino were killed by the italian state machine, for political purposes and not by Mafia for nonsense reasons.
edit on 20-9-2015 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join