It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura: Will he be President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura was once the governor of Minnesota and there are roumours that he could have the chance to be the US President after George W Bush.

Who else out there thinks Jesse should be the next president?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi Browno,

Interesting theory. In your opinion, was Ventura a strong governor? Obviously he has name recognition which most voters are mesmerized with. Was this a joke comment our do you think he has a legitimate chance. Is he the strongest republican to run for president (not physically strong I mean that as strongest candidate). Quite a strange election might be coming up if it ends up being Hillary Clinton vs. Jesse Ventura. (This is all assuming Ventura is republican) It would be mind-boggling is this happens, although I doubt Ventura has even expressed interest in further politics. Pease correct my logical mistakes in this argument as responded mostly because the first Predator is one of my favorite movies and I always found Ventura to be an interesting character and from I know he is morally strong (although I don't know much of anything).

Thank You!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would give Ventura a shot, although he last said he's so fed up with politics that he's not going to run for any office again.

In September of 2005 Ventura announced on the Mike Malloy Show that he is leaving the U.S. and will go have an adventure.

In late October 2005, Ventura went on the Donny Deutsch show and told Deutsch he was leaving the U.S. due to, among another things, censorship. wiki

join