It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Pentagon call me today?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
RE:
My submitted news story
www.atsnn.com...

WHY DID THE PENTAGON CALL ME TODAY????????????????????

I am the one who posted and submitted this news story.

I did not do it because I hate the military, I did it to contribute to the board and I honestly didn’t find anything else out there at the time.

Now what is real strange is that today I received a call from the Pentagon.

That’s right, the Pentagon called me.

But this is where it gets weird.

I have a cell phone. I have a voice mail systems just like everybody.

My greeting goes like this --- "You have reached the phone of ---- -------- Please leave your name number and a brief message and I will get back to you.

Now this is the message the pentagon left for me. I had to replay it many times because the speaker had an Arabic or Mexican accent and female voice.

" Hello this message is for Name Removed. This Name Removed. I’m calling from the physical exam section at delorancel clinic in the pentagon. If you could please give me a call at # Removed. It’s a referral to the results of your cholesterol test. Again this is Name Removed pleas give me a call # Removed."

This was the message.

Now this is the FIRST TIME they ever called me.

I never have received a wrong number call on my cell phone.

In order to call me they needed to use my area code.

Who in Washington is walking around with a Michigan area code?

My answering service clearly states I am not the person who the call is for.

Is this a coincidence????????????????????

Here is the weird part. I did a search on the web for the phone number they left.

This is the result.

... Chief, DTHC Pharmacy Service [removed]. NCOIC, DTHC Pharmacy Service [removed]

ATTACK_PHARM_OPS??????????????????

What the hell is this crap. Who are these people? They won’t answer the phone and all the web sites I try to go through aren’t working.

What are the odds of them calling me 2 days after I post a story about them? Even if it is a "wrong number"

If you are from the pentagon and you are reading this, please know that I support the military and I think you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job.

ORIGINAL NEWS STORY
www.atsnn.com...

[edit on 4-3-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, coincidence or not, I'm sure Capt Lewis Berghman should be more concerned than you are that the Pentagon is spreading the word about is cholesterol test to wrong phone numbers. This guy must feel safer now that is personal records are in good hands at the Pentagon. *Sigh*

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
Well, coincidence or not, I'm sure Capt Lewis Berghman should be more concerned than you are that the Pentagon is spreading the word about is cholesterol test to wrong phone numbers. This guy must feel safer now that is personal records are in good hands at the Pentagon. *Sigh*

Since you put it that way I guess its pretty funny.
Next thing ya know their going to call me and tell me I'm pregnant.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Perhaps, the person they were trying to get ahold of is originally from your

area, was recently stationed at the pentagon, and accidentally put his

home area code instead of 703 when filling out the form. If you call your

phone number and use 703 area code you would probably get the person

they were looking for.

You might want to call him to tell him his results are in, and that he should

call them for the results and to fix the callback number on their records.

[edit on 3/4/06 by Skibum]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There is a whole lot of "perhaps" to this particular topic and what has been insinuated, thus claimed.

"Perhaps"........indeed, but not buying into this, at all.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, there you go moldmakertech, seekerof doesn't like your use of adverbs in your post, so therefore, your credibility is called into question and you must be making the whole story up.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
There is a whole lot of "perhaps" to this particular topic and what has been insinuated, thus claimed.

"Perhaps"........indeed, but not buying into this, at all.

seekerof

Seekerof, I am not some low life turd lying troll. I work 50 hours a week and have no reason to lie about this.

Ok you made my go through the closet and get the mic. This recording is through my cell phone into the computers mic.

I dont claim this. I am reporting. I have proof.
I am not selling you anything.

If any one knows how I can upload an audio file thats plays on windows media player let me know how to upload it.

If anyone wants me to email this audio file to them (seekerof) give me an address and I will email it to you right now.

If you think I am staging this well then I am not sure what to tell you buddy.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by moldmakertech]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You can send the audio file here: seekerof@AMERICAblog.gov

Check the hoax name and email addy on the alleged 'sent' email. In doing so, do you see a correlation? Oh look--there is even an phone number, opps.

'Day late and a dollar short' is the saying where I come from, and be assured, it is not a neighborhood near twitchy....in NC.

seekerof

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My question moldermakertech, are you the person named in your original post for whom the message was left for? Have you ever worked for the military?

secondly this is a statement, do not post other people names, phone numbers or other personal information without getting their permission and secondly asking for the permission of the Administrators of the board.

carry on.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No I am not the person who the message was left for.

Yes I was in the military 18 years ago.

That was not his real name anyway. I changed it. But seekerof will hear it because I just emailed him an audio copy.

I apologize for posting a phone number.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
Perhaps, the person they were trying to get ahold of is originally from your
area, was recently stationed at the pentagon, and accidentally put his
home area code instead of 703 when filling out the form.

I like it here you guys are smart. i just called that number and got The fire arms training unit at fairfax county criminal justice academy.

I will call them tomarrow and see if the guy works there.

Quite possible its just a funny mistake.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
no problem

do you know the person that the message was for?

is it possible that the pentagon guy misdialed? You could call your cell phone company and ask if that person has a number similiar to yours, tell them you keep getting his calls, it would rule out a dark government conspiracy against you.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I say allow the original poster to provide the proof of his claims. Those of us that have the know-how to help him get his recording uploaded please do so.

Too often we are all guilty of calling something a hoax, in a fair light he should be given opportunity to retract if it is in fact a hoax. Also, In fairness he should be given help to prove, or disprove, through our savvy techies.

My Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My ex-gf has a cell number that's very close to a restaraunt on the Windward side of the island, so she's ALWAYS getting "I'd like to make reservations please" calls. It was probably just a close phone number and they misdalled. The Pentagon is people too.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
no problem

do you know the person that the message was for?

is it possible that the pentagon guy misdialed? You could call your cell phone company and ask if that person has a number similiar to yours, tell them you keep getting his calls, it would rule out a dark government conspiracy against you.

WorldWatcher. I dont know who the message was for I have never heard of him,

I just thought it was weird that I posted a critical segment about the pentagon and two days later get a call form them. It was the first time for both.

I dont think its a dark conspiracy against me. What would they want with a tool and die maker that goes to work everyday pays taxes and goes fishing with his old man.

I just thought it was weird.

If the guy works at the firearms training facility in fairfax county then the case is closed and I hope this thread will be deleted out of embarrassment.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by moldmakertech]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
My ex-gf has a cell number that's very close to a restaraunt on the Windward side of the island, so she's ALWAYS getting "I'd like to make reservations please" calls. It was probably just a close phone number and they misdalled. The Pentagon is people too.

Sounds like someone did make a reservation with her. Sorry I could not help it.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named AMERICAblog.gov. (#5.1.2)

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah it most likely was just a wrong number; they probably meant to inform another guy about his cholostoral. So much for confidentiality
. But if you get any more mysterious calls from the pentaon maybe change your number.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I once signed an online survey for the reopening of 9/11, and got a call from some lady in Washington. But she was just from some dude's campaign office and wanted money.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
[edit on 9-4-2006 by moldmakertech]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join