It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most secret agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What are you folk's opinion on the most secret agency? (There wasn't a good section for this question, so I decided to place it here, feel free to move it if there is a better section).

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess i would have to know what the," most secret agency", was 1st in order to reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
i think he's asking what our opinions are as to what the most secret (read - government?) agency is.

if you do in fact mean government, then i have no idea, because i know that agencies like DARPA exist, which used to be secret, but it is not secret anymore, a new agency is in the works. you can read a little about it HERE.

in a nutshell, it will be a government agency whose proponet on the senate floor wants it to be a completely secret agency, or one such agency that can operate at will in any way it deems fit with no responsibility to answer to anyone. seems to me that if an agency like this makes it through the loop, then it will open the door for many more.

on the other hand, if you meant most secret agency in general, then it's the illuminati. yeah, they're no secret, but you'll never see anyone in the world say "yeah, im a member of the illuminati, and here's what we're workin on!" the closest to public that the inner workings of the illuminati can get is the bilderberg meetings held every year, which coincidentally is a meeting where the heads of both many of the world's countries, as well as many corporate entities arrive and discuss our future, and what direction it needs to go. so it's definitely safe to say that the illuminati is the most SECRETIVE, whilst not secret by any means.

i would also like to note that it seems strange to me that when you look at a list of the world's richest people, you don't see the REAL list. sure, bill gates is so rich that he wipes his butt with gold bars, and rupert murdoch has diamond encrusted hemmorhoids, number one on the list is without a doubt the rothschild family, followed closely in second by the rockefellers. where, on this list put out by forbes' website, found HERE, are these families? why a fake list? it boggles the mind... or at least it used to....

edited for spelling and to add a sentence i forgot, hehe

[edit on 4-4-2006 by sandman692]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, it use to be the NSA, but they've gotten so much media attention the last two years that their anything but secret anymore.

I'd have to say the current most secret agencey is "Federal Population Maniplation Agency" (FPMA), so secret, it does'nt even exist.

[edit on 4/4/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It seems like everytime they come up with a new secret organisation that after a while when someone finally hears about it them its not a secret anymore and they have to come up with another one. Heck, I bet there are twenty or thirty that we haven't heard of y3t.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can bearly remember the details but recall some time after 9/11, politicians trying to explain and justify some, 'nameless head, of a headsless, nameless, new orginization'... or two... or... possibly...something like that; anyway it made me chuckle, "Oh, how nice of them to warn us, in their moronic, spin out of control, way."

So yeah, while folk are surfing FBI web sites, "they're" at work, at peace, unsuspected, undisturbed and undetected.

What did you you 'give away' last time you, "got drunk with the boys", or when you complained about what your man 'does', through tears, to the girls in the ladies?

The Stazi didn't have todays great gadgets, that handy. The wonders of modern...everything...make the sort of 'majik' that convinces others of 'powers', much easier too, so trapping people in lots of, different yet similar, little bubbles, where they think 'their' secrets make them special, outstanding, select.

All things are right to make it a boom season for 'secret societies' to 'blossom'. No one thrusts 'the authorities' anymore, so they're learning to recognize and 'talk' to, only, those they feel they can.

Another 'end time sign', coming about, where everyone in a household, turns on each other.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great post Suzy,

However I actually believe that the powers are more real than the gadgets..

Hell, I've seen what I can do!

I was trained by the very best you know!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It so happened that I strumbled upon a new secret group; one which is using mysticism of the soul as a diplomatic method for rallying people of power to abandon the N W O plan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Occult Opposition for the New World Order

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would have to go with the NSA in the US. They are IMO by far the most shady of the big US agencies. The Russian FSB (former KGB) and Israeli MOSSAD, UK MI5 are also highly secret so they would also all be great choices.

Most likely the most secret Agency is one the public never even heard of and operates under fronts of other agencies. But that would be alot of speculation trying to get into any of those.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ASIS

Australian Secret Intelligence Service
www.asis.gov.au

There is almost no information on them
Only information is on that website... and an embarrasing stuff up they did years ago (you will find if you search google)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guest user

the agency that no-one knows of

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guest user
What are you folk's opinion on the most secret agency? (There wasn't a good section for this question, so I decided to place it here, feel free to move it if there is a better section).

The most secrative agency?

US GOVERNMENT et al.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To put this simply, the most secret government agency is probably so secret that it probably doesn't have a name, and we will probably never be able to identify it. Hence the name "secret" agency.

You didn't think of that before you made this thread?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Something called NPC. I've never heard of it before and trust me any NPC you find on the internet is not them. However, I believe them to be this new secret agency we have all been trying to find.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guest user

I'll have to go with the NSA, yeah we know they exist, but we know little else other than the fact that they spy on all of us.

new topics

top topics

join