It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion is not the big killer. Masonry is.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That is true. His appareant ignorance is to our benifit.

Good work EP carry on.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Do you suspect witchcraft or bulldozers?

Thanks for that Trintyman, I needed a good laugh.

Are there any ceremonies actually perfomed when a Masonic Hall is permanently shut down or newly open? A ritual written for the purpose?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Originally posted by FIghtWorldTrade
The Temple down the street dissapeared without notice about a month ago. No one knew, it was just gone one day. The day before it had been completely in tact, the day after the entire place was gone like it had never been there before.

Do you suspect witchcraft or bulldozers?

I suspect pixies with liberal politics

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Are there any ceremonies actually perfomed when a Masonic Hall is permanently shut down or newly open? A ritual written for the purpose?

Hmmm. Good question. in England new lodges are consecrated with a specific ritual, but there is no 'closing' or amalgamation ceremony that I am aware of. But as for the buildings they meet in, I'm fairly sure there is no ritual form to cover it.

I went to a lodge last year which met in a little room above a pub (just like the old days!). The pub was being pulled down and the lodge was having to move to a new venue. It was just a regular meeting, but at the festive board afterwards there was much reminiscing

There are many buildings in the UK which used to be masonic halls many years ago but are no longer. Any symbols engraved on the building would still be there although there would be no masonic connection any more. It's possible in this case that the lodge(s) using the building moved on and it was sold. Who knows?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'll have to look into the Masonic Temple in Toronto which is probably the Masonic building best-known to non-Masonry-connected Canadians. It's presently being used as a television studio (its second incarnation in that role) for MTV Canada and was previously renamed The Sonic Temple as a play on its former title. For those interested, its on the northwest corner of Yonge and Davenport (888 is the street address; I guess 666 was in use by the Odd Fellows . :lol

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

[edit on 16-7-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
television room? sounds like a whole lotta trouble.

damn pagans.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
Please folks, don't get tricked into thinking that religion is to blame for all the ills of the world. Religion has, like our media and politicians simply been infiltrated by the Masonic cabal.

one word "ego" now thats a killer especially when humanty tries to wrap their small brains around it

[edit on 19-8-2006 by kinglizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join