It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mormon Church Sex Abuse Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Anyway, I don't think the Mormon pedophile problem is any worse than that of any other religion. But I could be wrong.

Whether it's worse or better, it's still a problem. Should we compare it to other problems with pedophilia in other religions, and thus, reduce it to nothing? Saying it's "no worse" than that of any other religion doesn't help the victims feel better.

I didn't start this thread to say that the Mormon church problem is worse than any other pedophile problem. I started it to discuss the problem within the Mormon religion. It doesn't need to be compared to other religions. Are we to accept the pedophilia if it fits the national average or something?

Has society become this numb to this type of behavior?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

In many cases, yes.

Sexual degeneration(along with ignorance) is the root of all problems; whether we are straight, gay or whatever other classifications there are nowadays.

So to say that homosexuality is okay and child abuse is not, is a bit absurd.

Sure the latter is worse than the former; but all unchecked sexual degeneration eventually leads to worse things as 'time' progresses and throughout successive lifetimes.

What we need now more than ever is:

Normal Sexuality

...The struggle of many monks, nuns, anchorites, pseudo-yogis, etc., to bottle up sex within their religious fanaticism, to confine it to the prison of their penitence, to muzzle it or sterilize it, to prohibit all creative manifestation, etc., converts the fanatics into a slave of their own passions. They become slaves of sex, incapable of thinking about anything other than sex. These are the ones who are fanatic about sex. These are the degenerates ones of infra-sexuality. These people discharge their energy every night with disgusting nocturnal emissions or acquire homosexual vices or masturbate miserably. Wanting to confine sex is like wanting to bottle up the Sun. A man like this is the most abject slave of sex without any benefit or true pleasure. A man like this is an unhappy sinner. A woman like this is a sterile mule, a vile slave of that which she wants to enslave (sex). The enemies of the Holy Spirit are people of the Abyss. It would have been better for these people if they had never been born or if they "tied a millstone around their necks and hurled themselves to the bottom of the sea."...

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Whether it's worse or better, it's still a problem. Should we compare it to other problems with pedophilia in other religions, and thus, reduce it to nothing? Saying it's "no worse" than that of any other religion doesn't help the victims feel better.

I didn't start this thread to say that the Mormon church problem is worse than any other pedophile problem. I started it to discuss the problem within the Mormon religion. It doesn't need to be compared to other religions. Are we to accept the pedophilia if it fits the national average or something?

It was not my intent to undermine the horrendous activities that are going on in the Mormon Church. I guess since this is in a "Conspiracy in Religions" forum I just figured you were assuming there was something about the Mormon religion that was unique, or that pedophilia might even be fueled by Mormon teachings or leaders. I was just stating that I don't think there's anything different or any conspiracy involved. But this is your thread so I won't compare it to other religions as per your wishes.

As a former Mormon I can see how how Mormon leaders would be able to use Church doctrine to their advantage for their illegal activities. They could very easily use guilt and God to ensure a victim's silence. It's sad to see people who claim to be doing God's work using it for such disgusting deeds. And the other problem is the Mormon Church's nearly unexpendable amount of money, they would be a tough organization to get into a legal battle with. I wonder if the Mormon Church's leaders protect known pedophiles like the Catholic Church does, in an attempt to hide the fact that they are not a perfect religion, that they are not much different from other ones in the grand scheme of things.

Originally posted by Tamahu
So to say that homosexuality is okay and child abuse is not, is a little absurd.

Personally, I'm quite offended that you would lump homosexuality in with child abuse. Homosexuality is not degeneration of any kind.

[edit on 27/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
Personally, I'm quite offended that you would lump homosexuality in with child abuse.

You seem to be implying that I made them out to be of the same degree of degeneration.

Re-read my post.

Homosexuality is not degeneration of any kind.

Not surprising to see this from one who supports degenerate things like anarchy, and movies(see your 'avatar') by Initiates of the Black Lodge.

"Anarchy is not chaos, but order without control."

Oh?

How about:

Inverted Geburah

Geburah is Hebrew for Justice, Strength, Courage. Its opposite is Inflexible Rigor, Tyranny. We are in the realm of Moloch when we do not know how to use our own power. Moloch is represented in the form of a brazen bull. People in ancient times sacrificed children to Moloch. Tyranny in Kings/ Queens/ parents: parents who teach religion with the whip in hand; Governors who use power to hurt people.

Power without freedom = tyranny.

Freedom without control = anarchy.

Either tyranny or anarchy is the result, when there is no balance between Justice(Geburah) and Mercy(Chesed).

Regards

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not surprising to see this from one who supports degenerate things like anarchy, and movies(see your 'avatar') by Initiates of the Black Lodge.

Well I guess we have differing opinions on what is degenerative and what is not. My definition of personal anarchy may differ from yours also. But that is not what this thread is for. However, can I ask what the Initiates of the Black Lodge are and what they have to do with V For Vendetta?

[edit on 27/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well I guess we have differing opinions on what is degenerative and what is not. My definition of personal anarchy may differ from yours also. But that is not what this thread is for.

Fair enough.

However, can I ask what the Initiates of the Black Lodge are and what they have to do with V For Vendetta?

Yes.

See this: Black Magic of the Matrix

The Black Lodge is the Dark Side of the Illuminati we could say.

And the Scarlet Woman is Jezebel, the Harlot of Babalon, who is in opposition to the Red Christ of Aquarius!

The Aquarian Message

Thyatira = Anahata

"I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first (charity, service, faith, and patience are the virtues required in order to open the church of Thyatira).

"Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."

Jezebel is that harlot woman dressed in purple and scarlet. She is the intellectual mind that teaches us to fornicate and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Jezebel is politics, journalism, diplomacy, materialistic science, intellectualism of any type and etc."

Better to throw her out the window of the mind!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   

See this: Black Magic of the Matrix

The thread in this link leads me to the conclusion that followers of Gnosticism seem to look for meaning in everything. On top of that, they seem to think that the meanings found in everything support their own beliefs. "The Matrix" has a ridiculous amount of philisophical metaphors, but any group of people could find their own meanings in this movie. If I was still Mormon I could easily turn this movie into a metaphor that supports Mormon doctrine. Are the people who made "The Matrix" proclaimed members of a certain sect or group?

Anyway, back on topic: I think it's interesting to note that Mormons believe that everyone, with the exeption of the Sons of Perdition, will go to some level of Heaven...even Hitler, who is not considered a Son of Perdition. I wonder if these members who are commiting sexual abuse actually believe in the Church doctrine, and are simply allowing themselves to commit such atrocities believing that they will end up in Heaven anyway, albeit a lower level of Heaven.

[edit on 28/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Child sexual abuse is notable higher amongs homosexuals. Why

Homosexuals Molest Children At A Far Higher Rate Than Heterosexuals
Homosexuals account for only 1-2% of our population based on current surveys. The National Opinion Research Center in 1992 found that 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women identified themselves as “homosexual” or “bisexual. A 1995 survey of 18-49-year-old men published by the Journal of Sex Research indicated that 2.6% of them had engaged in homosexual sex within the prior 12 months; 4% had had homosexual sex within the past five years. In other words, at least 98-99% of our population is heterosexual in orientation.
Homosexual activists routinely claim that most child molesters are “heterosexual” males, thus shifting the focus away from their own very high rates of molestation. Since 98-99% of the population is heterosexual, it is technically correct to say that most molestations are done by heterosexuals. However, statistics indicate that homosexuals pose a far more serious threat to children than do heterosexuals.
For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.
Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a sample of 153 homosexual molesters, they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.”
This high rate of molestations by homosexuals is consistent with other studies conducted during the past several decades. Here are just a few studies that show homosexuals molesting children at epidemic rates:
The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the U.S. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)
In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescents who were sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., “Adolescent Sex Offenders—Vermont, 1984” Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)
In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, “Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,” Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)
Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)
From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts. While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molest

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Question I have is why that is.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well this isn't necessarily relevant in this thread, but since you brought it up:

The problem with a person being homosexual in today's society is that they are ridiculed so badly that most of them try and pretend that they're not feeling any attraction. The problem with that is, the more you try and suppress feelings, the harder they try and get you to act on them. Many of the homosexuals who abuse children are sexually depraved because they spend their whole lives trying to suppress these feelings, which is extremely unhealthy. I don't defend these criminals, but I do think that society needs to reform it's views and it's treatment of homosexuals, and until we do abuse will continue. When homosexuals are allowed to practice their own rights and freedom without shame or guilt caused by our screwed up society, healthier relationships will be formed and abuse by homosexuals will drop severely. I would also bet my life on the fact that more people are homosexual or bisexual than that statistic claims. I've studied homosexuality exetensively and from what I've read I'd say it's more like 1 out of 10 human beings is homosexual or bisexual.

Okay, that statistic you gave of about 1-2 % of the population being homosexual is misdirection. That study was done in a place where homosexuality is extremely socially unacceptable. In a study done in large cities where homosexuals are more accepted, or atleast have more opportunity to practice homosexuality without being ridiculed, the study turned out this result:

One study (Michael 1994) found that in the largest 12 cities in the USA, 9 per cent of the male sample identified as gay

in London 12 per cent of men had had homosexual contact

www.gaytoz.com...

By the way I didn't have time to research and put links on my claims yet but I'm going to go do that right now so don't yell at me just yet.

[edit on 28/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
an3rkist

There is something much deeper to the Wachowski brothers and their making of movies than just subjective interpretations.

Did you know that the original Ordo Templi Orientis used to be a branch of the White Lodge?

Well guess what?

In just a matter of a few short years, it was converted into a Black Lodge by a certain Black Magician.

To understand the context of what I speak, see the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So the Scarlet Woman is clearly symbolic of the Lodge they belong to(Scarlet Woman Lodge of the O.T.O.), and is symbolic of them being enemies of Christ(see a few posts back).

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This thread is losing its focus...but oh well. I do have to comment on this Tamahu:

So to say that homosexuality is okay and child abuse is not, is a bit absurd.

Talking about these two things like they are one and the same is repulsive. Homosexuals that have consensual sex with other homosexuals have no comparison to a child that is being sexually abused.

I have a friend that was molested, raped, abused from the age of 3 to the age of 11 by her father. Almost on a daily basis. Would you compare that to homosexuality? I find your comment above ignorant!

Better to throw her out the window of the mind!

"throw her out of the window of the mind?" So why the photo of a woman actually being thrown out of a window? Is this how "bad" women should be dealt with? because over the centuries this is basically how women that had their own minds were dealt with. Kings had their wives heads cut off, thousands of women were burned at the stake as witches when all they were were women that had their own minds and thoughts.

So if it was up to you Tamahu, all women that do not "conform" should be killed?

Child sexual abuse is notable higher amongs homosexuals. Why

And this is good. The thread is about child abuse within the Mormon church and you want to turn it into a debate as to how many straight people vs. gay people abuse children? I think you should start another thread for that. What does your massive post have to do with anything going on in the Mormon church?

And as far as I'm concerned, the figures you posted are nothing but propaganda aimed to bash homosexuals. Feel free to prove otherwise.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Personally, I'm quite offended that you would lump homosexuality in with child abuse.

You seem to be implying that I made them out to be of the same degree of degeneration.

Re-read my post.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So if it was up to you Tamahu, all women that do not "conform" should be killed?

I guess you've never heard of symbolism?

This is how the vulgar have made a mockery of true religion(as has the average "Christian" for example), by taking everything literally.

"Out the window of the mind" I said.

You don't like the Illuminati; but one wonders if you work for the Black Lodge with all this homosexual supporting that you do...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And the other problem is the Mormon Church's nearly unexpendable amount of money, they would be a tough organization to get into a legal battle with. I wonder if the Mormon Church's leaders protect known pedophiles like the Catholic Church does, in an attempt to hide the fact that they are not a perfect religion, that they are not much different from other ones in the grand scheme of things.

You hit the nail on the head. The Mormon church is as guilty as the catholic church of covering up the abuse problems. And Gordon Hinckley, the leader of the Mormon church, is also the leader of the group covering up the problem. And yes...they have a ton of money to pay off anyone they want to shut up! And with the money they have the power to make people disappear or die accidental deaths if necessary.

You don't like the Illuminati, but one wonders if you work for the Black Lodge with all this homosexual supporting...

Keep on wondering Tamahu....

You see, I'm not all full of hate like yourself and others like you. There's no future in it. And again, it does more damage to you than anyone else. Homosexuals don't bother me, because I'm comfortable with who I am and what I am. Most people that bash gays and have serious hate for them are generally hiding their true selves from the world and from themselves (or at least trying to).

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Gnostic worships his or her Divine Mother and respects all women.

In fact, Gnosis being the same as Tantric Buddhism, it is a Tantric root downfall to disrespect women.

But Jezebel, the Scarlet Harlot of Babalon that we all carry within our psycholgoical space, is a different story.

It is a downfall to NOT throw her out of the window of the mind.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Gnostic worships his or her Divine Mother and respects all women.

Really? Then why does the "Gnostic" call some women HARLOTS and feel that some women need to be thrown out of windows? Seems like quite the contradiction....doesn't it?

Respect ALL women? Yes or no? All women means ALL women! The way you feel about women makes me wonder what your sexual orientation truly is...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Also it is taught, that as long as we have ego, we all belong to the Black Lodge.

Most of us work for them unconsciously, because of the ego existing alive in our psyche.

But I wonder, when someone acts as a gay parader, if they do work for them consciously, are at lest with some awareness of it without thinking that they're doing any damage by it.

Or consciously promoting such things, knowing full-well what damage it causes.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

But I wonder

You keep wondering Tamahu...and maybe someday you'll figure out who you really are!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join