It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying the chip?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The chip. The mark of the beast. The one small thing, that so many people seem to not fear, casually. Yet, this one tiny chip, the size of a grain of rice, could control your every move. Your purchases, your location, your private information, your access to buildings, and it could go on.

What about other things that could be a possibility in the future.

What if it could track everything you purchase, and if you purchase things that are deemed 'bad' by 'them', it could be reported to your employer, or your doctor, etc.

Have a couple of drinks? Let the chip read your blood and see, and when it senses the alcohol, it lets the authorities know that you are drunk... Bad part?
Leave the building and it lets the police know you are intoxicated outside of a bar or your home.

Could such a small device one day be fitted with something that is so lethal that it could be contained within the chip and remotely allowed to destroy your body and kill you?

You touch a knife at a store. And then you leave.
Someone else buys it. It gets stolen from them. Your fingerprint is still on it.
It gets used in a murder, but you are innocent. We all know you cant prove it, so you run, for your life and survival. They can track you, but they cant catch up. You are deemed a 'threat to society'. They push the button. You drop dead.

Its all possible. Its frightening. And the possibilities are endless.
Sure, right now they can just do the simple stuff. But, im only 21 years old, and I remember DOS, Windows 3.1 and x486 processors. Now we have cell phones that would have been super computers 20 years ago.
Technology moves quickly, and the more we have, the easier it makes it for us to develop more.

But, what about this chip. Can anything be done to stop it?

How does it react to radiation? What about magnets? Or electro-magnetic forces. Electricity even. Would you take a good 10 second jolt from a stun gun to avoid being tracked? I would.

What could be done, if it were a matter of life or death, and you either had to get this or you and your family would perish. What would you do to give them what they want for the time being, and then destroy it for your safety.

Any input on this would be great.
Also, I wasnt sure where to post this, so I put it here, if it should be somewhere else, please move it, and my apologies.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
PhreOnBurn -

I don't think anyone can stop this chip from being marketed, but I remarked in another post that the FDA has sent a warning to the VeriChip makers that they have concerns about it moving around under the skin, putting patients into MRI machines because of the magnet and a failure of the chip injection device.

Personally, I want no part of the chip. Not for me, not for my family.

JDub

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you go by biblical prophecies the mark is inevitable
. There's ultimately going to be no escape from the choice to take the microchip and worship the beast or refuse it and possibly be killed. The microchip certainly could get advanced enough to cause death if the authorities wanted it; it would probably be an electric current that shoots out of the chip and electricutes your entire body. I'm only guessing but it seems possible; the chips are electric and it's true that technology is advancing rapidly.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes. Or... It could replace the stun gun...
Cops could be 200 feet away, point a gun that reads your chip at you, to load up your profile, and then hit the zap button...

Agh... I hate the government...

Why dont we, as citizens, find a relatively uninhabited island or something, and overthrow it, and make it our own country... haha

I wish there was an island big enough for this...

Lets build one!

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
PhreOnBurn -

We don't have to build one. Two words:

Haiti

Cuba

Lots of sun, I'm sure we could drum up some alcohol and some suntan lotion!

Hmm... maybe we can tell bushto invade either one of those islands next?

JDub

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thats kinda scary...yea...i dont want any part of that.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Lol, sounds good to me... :-P j/k

I know a few people in Cuba...

not so sure its the kind of place I wanna go tho...

I just wish there was a way out of it all... A way to make the government that has control, to have no one TO control... Let the POPLE be in control (to an extent, of course)

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey I'm down with that. All the government rebels like us go find our own territory away from those evil authorities. Only problem is they'd follow us so we'd need a good fighting army

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phre0nBurn
Sure, right now they can just do the simple stuff. But, im only 21 years old, and I remember DOS, Windows 3.1 and x486 processors. Now we have cell phones that would have been super computers 20 years ago.

i believe that they had all this planned out to happen. everything that is deemed a technological advance or the newest techno gadget that comes out was being worked on years before it's time. everything that has led up to now has happened so that when the time is right they can release this microchip that they have been working on since the 50's, you say it can only do simple things now, but that's only because they are showing us the simplest things that it can do and telling us it's cutting edge. it's all planned out my friend, and as far as stopping it, im afraid that the time for that has come and gone. if the time ever existed.

one day you'll feel like everything has just snapped into place and you'll realize that aids was planned, the world wars were planned, WTC was planned, computers were planned, the microchip was planned, the war with iran that will take place soon has been planned. it goes on and on.

here's a way i can kind of prove (im not really PROVING anything, just speculation) it to you if you watch TV. lately you've seen all this hubbub that the world has been spewing about the ID chips that they want us to put into our pets. ok, fine, so we let them do that, then they make it seem like that was the best thing that ever happened. that will go on for a while, then our economy will collapse, as ive stated in another thread before, and which many other posters here on ATS are correlating, which will lead to us adopting the euro as our currency, and as you well know, what the US does economically the rest of the world soon follows suit. you know what happens next, im sure, if you've spent more than 30 minutes browsing this site, lol.

stop it? i dunno what could stop it now...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Interestingly enough on a side note RFID chips are starting to turn up in new 20 dollar bills. All you have to do is put it in a microwave and watch it pop. Only if it's a really new one though. Not all of them have it yet.

Here's a thought though. Don't allow yourself to be put in a sitation where your actually going to be asked whether you accept the NWO. Instead announce your objections loud and proud with a good solid rifle. Chances are you are going to die anyways so might aswell go out standing up. I'm sure your bravery against the face of death with score points with the afterlife if it turns out there really is an ever after, life after death someplace far away from here.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If you got the chip how hard would it be to cut open your hand and take it out. It does not seem that big of a deal to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fuhr86
If you got the chip how hard would it be to cut open your hand and take it out. It does not seem that big of a deal to me.

That is unless they implant it into the skull...

I can't stress one point enough though: RFIDs in banknotes or anywhere, you can see them against the light usually or can be felt, because the antenna may be flat but is usually rather large and the chip itself is solid. drive a pin through its center or use the microwave, better yet do both. It will take them ages to convert all banknotes into RFID versions, and in the meanwhile the system can't be used...

So, kill the chips as soon as you get your hands on them, since only a small fraction of your bills actually has them, tracking RFID crushers seems rather pointless and inefficient, which means you're safe to artificially increase the dud rate to astronomical levels, like 95% or so.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It would be hard to get rid of RFID chips when they are made the norm however. Accepting the New World Order is out of the question because the whole system that is created will require everyone to have one. No buy and sell as a New Jersey police chief has indicated he would like to see.

The best solution is picking up a rifle when martial law is declared.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah might as well die fighting. Better than just surrendering; I sure as hell am not joining them.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'll take my chip in the chewable form.
Just poop it out, and they can keep track of my septic tank all they want.

Troy

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Interestingly enough on a side note RFID chips are starting to turn up in new 20 dollar bills. All you have to do is put it in a microwave and watch it pop. Only if it's a really new one though. Not all of them have it yet.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

Is this only showing up in the U.S or is it already out int places like Australia?

And if magnets do destroy the chip my neodynium ones will actually be useful.
If they're not strong enough i'm sure an electromagnet would be.

XL5

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You can block the signals to/from the chip with copper foil, fine copper mesh and copper powder/filings. To destroy the chips that are not in people or in shielded packs, use a large high voltage capacitor (10KV+ at 1-3KJoule) and a pulse operated magnetron with a wave guide (from big radar units).

To dud them in your arm, hand (the head is risky), use a 1KV+ at 500-1000joule capacitor with a tightly wound 10 turn coil 10 - 8Ga. wire and a fast switch. Place the coil in something solid and nonconductive (not wood) and about half an inch away from the skin. It would be a good idea to try this at lower power levels first, as the higher powers might burst the chip under the skin and kill you anyway.
I haven't done the calculations but if that kind of stuff can kill cell phones, it can kill the chip.

A magnetic field alone will not ruin the chip, even if you had the most powerful magnet in the world, it would just pull it out of your skin. You need a magnetic field that rises VERY fast so that it induces a voltage/current that kills some diodes in it, however, does not make the diodes explode.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Here's a bit from a story on prisonplanet.com
Seems they blew out Andrew Jackson's eye and burnt a bit after being put in the microwave.

So we chose to 'microwave' our cash, over $1000 in twenties in a stack, not spread out on a carasoul. Do you know what exploded on American money?? The right eye of Andrew Jackson on the new twenty, every bill was uniform in it's burning... Isnt that interesting?

Now we have to take all of our bills to the bank and have them replaced, cause they are now 'burnt'.

We will now be wrapping all of our larger bills in foil on a regular basis.
www.prisonplanet.com...

The link above includes a few pictures of $20 bills after the microwave.

If this is typical of what happens, all your money has to be replaced at the bank before you can spend it. So here's an idea, wallets and purses with built-in shielding.

Another use for tin foil........

XL5

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yeah, don't put bills OR coins in the microwave. Microwave ovens have high average power, a pulsed system will just pop the chip and not burn them. Maybe they should have gotten the bills damp first.

If the bills have shinny foil on them, it will arc and burn the foil.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
On the San Antonio news the other night they had a segment on the CHIP...Alot of it was negative. They did show a couple of guys that had them implanted in there hand and used it to open thier doors in there house and for thier computers etc....
The news also mentioned that chips have been implanted in people with medical data only.

Awhile back on some show they were showing how police officers in Mexico were getting chip implanted.

zann

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join