It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis and its inhabitants the original White Race?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Atlantis's inhabitance made up of people who were begot from Aliens who created Atlantis as a new colony after their own home planet was destroyed. In turn Atlantis was destroyed and certain survivors that were chosen were sent out. They bred amongst others that lived in their new homeland. The pure Atlantian DNA erroded until there were only a few pure Alantians left.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"Atlantis" is a terrestrial base/outpost for the greys.

They are pre-terrestials. They are not human. They are the annunaki/igigi/nephilim/terrestrialized greys. They are
still here. We have been in contacted with them.
They created the georgia guide stones. Most of the esoteric knowledge(like the all seeing eye) was modeled off thier "religion". They are telepaths(like the other non-terrestrial greys). They used a tool a psychic amplifier shaped like a pyramid to move things and communicate with people.

Thier million year old technology is extremely advanced.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Those are the only pure Aryans left that i spoke off...........the creators and survivors of what was Atlantis.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by Kotaro_Fuma
intresting....one quick question where did white people(blond hair blue eyes) come from? i always thought colored skin was better (sun protection) and i think i read when animals have blue eyes that they have bad vision or something like that. are they just a genetic mutation or did they "adapt" those features for some purpose.

Its a Natural Adaptation to the enviroment. In Africa, the Equators heat is heavy, and dark skin developed to help block the rays of the sun, to keep the person cool and to avoid overheating. As primitive humans move out of Africa, they began to migrate into cold enviroments, and found the heat they once were reflecting in Africa, they needed in the colder conditions. So they adapted to the enviroment and gained white skin, which absorbed more heat.

Strange because i was always taught that wearing white kept you cool and wearing black made you hot...

Wonder why its the opposite for skin????

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
Atlantis's inhabitance made up of people who were begot from Aliens who created Atlantis as a new colony after their own home planet was destroyed. In turn Atlantis was destroyed and certain survivors that were chosen were sent out. They bred amongst others that lived in their new homeland. The pure Atlantian DNA erroded until there were only a few pure Alantians left.

There are no atlantians left...kinda. " Atlantis " is just a underwater checkpoint/base for the greys.

They didn't breed with us because we are two totally different phylum/order.

Its like a donkey breeding with a amoeba.
edit on 14-10-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join