It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ahhh.. a vortex of freedom and enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
are we traveling at new speeds?
I think we as a collective one are moving higher

"Said the Eternal: "... I will make a great nation of you
and bless you and make you famous for your bliss"

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A lot us us are ready to evolve. We have been lied to all our lives, cannot afford homes with current wages and really ain't got nothin' to lose.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ahhhh

A feline of Irish extraction.

Welcome.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
MOre back ground Nfo _ presenting substantial and opposing views we report, you deride

Re: HERE'S A 'POSITIVE' RESPONSE ???

I suugest you read "the Atlantis Blueprint" be Rand Flem-Ath. He also wrote an earlier Atlantis book called "When the Sky Fell". As you may be aware, Charles Hapgood wrote "Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings" and "The Path to the Pole." He worked closely with Albert Einstein who believed in Hapgoods idea of polar shifts. In 1982,after arranging to meet with Flem-Ath who had reached the conclusion that Atlantis was the outer peninsula of Antarctica, he was killed by a hit and run driver. Flem-Aths books are extremely convincing of the following conclusions:

1. The last pole shift occured about 9600 B.C., taht moved Atlantis from a temperate region to the Antarctic region.

2 The portion of Antarctica that is buried under the ice gets five times to ten times the amount of snow that the central part gets, yet the central part is buried three times deeper than the peninsular part.

3. The last north pole was centered in Hudson Bay, and the Great Lakes were created from the pole shift. He also outlines where the North Pole was during the last 10 polar shifts that occur about every 40,000 years.

4. He examines the latitude and longitude of all the "holy" places of different cultures and ties them together with the polar shifts.

5. He believes that the regularity of the polar shift is due to a regular change in the earth's axis.

6. Check out the 300 mile long city off of Guam and Okinawa dotted with structures and pyramids. I can email the website when I get home. This appears to be one of the Atlantean colonies that the seafaring culture established thatwent underwater from the melting polar caps due to the last polar shift.

7. The thousands of perfect wooly mammoths found under the soil in Siberia, indicate a sudden shift from a temperate zone to an arctic zone.

These is just some of the evidence that these books outline. Let me know if this has been helpful

top topics

join