posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:59 PM
MOre back ground Nfo _ presenting substantial and opposing views we report, you deride
Re: HERE'S A 'POSITIVE' RESPONSE ???
I suugest you read "the Atlantis Blueprint" be Rand Flem-Ath. He also wrote an earlier Atlantis book called "When the Sky Fell". As you may be
aware, Charles Hapgood wrote "Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings" and "The Path to the Pole." He worked closely with Albert Einstein who believed in
Hapgoods idea of polar shifts. In 1982,after arranging to meet with Flem-Ath who had reached the conclusion that Atlantis was the outer peninsula of
Antarctica, he was killed by a hit and run driver. Flem-Aths books are extremely convincing of the following conclusions:
1. The last pole shift occured about 9600 B.C., taht moved Atlantis from a temperate region to the Antarctic region.
2 The portion of Antarctica that is buried under the ice gets five times to ten times the amount of snow that the central part gets, yet the central
part is buried three times deeper than the peninsular part.
3. The last north pole was centered in Hudson Bay, and the Great Lakes were created from the pole shift. He also outlines where the North Pole was
during the last 10 polar shifts that occur about every 40,000 years.
4. He examines the latitude and longitude of all the "holy" places of different cultures and ties them together with the polar shifts.
5. He believes that the regularity of the polar shift is due to a regular change in the earth's axis.
6. Check out the 300 mile long city off of Guam and Okinawa dotted with structures and pyramids. I can email the website when I get home. This appears
to be one of the Atlantean colonies that the seafaring culture established thatwent underwater from the melting polar caps due to the last polar
7. The thousands of perfect wooly mammoths found under the soil in Siberia, indicate a sudden shift from a temperate zone to an arctic zone.
These is just some of the evidence that these books outline. Let me know if this has been helpful